PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Hardy gone. He may have been a bit of a blubbing lefty but he was very funny

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-01-2019, 10:34 AM
and once referred to that purple bearded **** Billy Connelly as "that purple bearded ****" so he can't have been that bad.

Burney
02-01-2019, 10:38 AM
and once referred to that purple bearded **** Billy Connelly as "that purple bearded ****" so he can't have been that bad.

As a comic, the filthy little commie, anti-semite, IRA-supporting cùnt wasn't fit to nibble on Connolly's tagnuts.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-01-2019, 10:48 AM
As a comic, the filthy little commie, anti-semite, IRA-supporting cùnt wasn't fit to nibble on Connolly's tagnuts.

Anti-semite's a tad unfair b. We are all anti-semites after all.

Burney
02-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Anti-semite's a tad unfair b. We are all anti-semites after all.

True enough. Most of us are well-bred enough to be covert about it, though, h.

Monty92
02-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Not sure how I feel about the fact one of his last Twitter encounters was being dug out by us.

Mainly pleased, I think.

Burney
02-01-2019, 11:47 AM
Not sure how I feel about the fact one of his last Twitter encounters was being dug out by us.

Mainly pleased, I think.

Was it? Which one was that? You didn't wish cancer on him, did you?

Monty92
02-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Was it? Which one was that? You didn't wish cancer on him, did you?

Replying to @JeremyJHardy
What about people who say stop being a blinkered apologist for racists and racism to advance your political ideals?
11:29 AM - 23 Dec 2018

@trivet1806
Replying to @PaulJoseph_80 @JeremyJHardy
23 Dec 2018
Given that his political ideals require him to act as a blinkered apologist for some of the most repulsive and murderous regimes in human history, I hardly think something as minor a spot of racism is likely to deter him.

Burney
02-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Replying to @JeremyJHardy
What about people who say stop being a blinkered apologist for racists and racism to advance your political ideals?
11:29 AM - 23 Dec 2018

@trivet1806
Replying to @PaulJoseph_80 @JeremyJHardy
23 Dec 2018
Given that his political ideals require him to act as a blinkered apologist for some of the most repulsive and murderous regimes in human history, I hardly think something as minor a spot of racism is likely to deter him.

Ah, yes. I remember now.

Can't say I'll miss his leaden wit or nasal whine.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-01-2019, 01:04 PM
True enough. Most of us are well-bred enough to be covert about it, though, h.

Except where Monty is concerned who engenders such visceral loathing in me that Heydrich's eyebrows would have been raised.

AFC East
02-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Ah, yes. I remember now.

Can't say I'll miss his leaden wit or nasal whine.

Not the funniest man to grace Radio 4, but the bottom 5% of his output ranks above any post you’ll read on here. Not saying much, I’ll concede.

Sir C
02-03-2019, 08:19 AM
You forget “oh tempura, oh morels!l I see.

A great day.

AFC East
02-03-2019, 04:35 PM
You forget “oh tempura, oh morels!l I see.

A great day.

I imagine it was. Bemused of Bexleyheath.