PDA

View Full Version : I’m quite into this loaning system

7sisters
01-31-2019, 03:25 PM
Try before you buy. Think of the dross on high wages that we could have simply handed back under Wenger.

IUFG
01-31-2019, 03:59 PM
Try before you buy. Think of the dross on high wages that we could have simply handed back under Wenger.

I'll raise you one Júlio Baptista

Tony C
01-31-2019, 04:15 PM
And one of my questions sort of got answered with the failed Perisic deal ie how exactly does the obligation to buy work?

Because it seems we proposed to pay a penalty if we decided not to buy but Inter declined.

I like that...try before you buy like you said . Would make a load of risky transfers easier to swallow.

Only other question is can we flip the player?

I mean we’ve supposedly agreed to pay Barca a further £18m in the summer.

Is that priced fixed?

Cause if he turns out to be decent then let’s pay the 18 and flip him for 30ish a few minutes later imo :clap:

Will get like Storage Wars :clap:

eastgermanautos
01-31-2019, 05:09 PM

Strong, strong point. What was that guy, Santos? And any number of deadbeats

Just Trent
01-31-2019, 05:10 PM
Cause if he turns out to be decent then let’s pay the 18 and flip him for 30ish a few minutes later imo :clap:

Will get like Storage Wars :clap:

:nod: mark ‘em up, sell ‘em on.

Just Trent
01-31-2019, 05:11 PM

Chamakh would’ve been sent back the following morning. Closely followed by Gervinho.

Tony C
01-31-2019, 05:19 PM
I like the Penalty fee idea.

Yeah sure we’ll pay £100m but if he’s sh*t then you take him back and refund us £90m.

Sounds fair to me.

Just Trent
01-31-2019, 05:27 PM
I like the Penalty fee idea.

Yeah sure we’ll pay £100m but if he’s sh*t then you take him back and refund us £90m.

Sounds fair to me.

All this talk of loan deals has reminded me of Kim Kallstrom. Couple of days later, Arsene just casually announces ‘he has a leetle bit, the broken back’.

:hehe::hehe:

Luis Anaconda
02-01-2019, 09:46 AM
All this talk of loan deals has reminded me of Kim Kallstrom. Couple of days later, Arsene just casually announces ‘he has a leetle bit, the broken back’.

:hehe::hehe:
Still won more medals in English football than anybody playing for Spurs currently

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Fabián Caballero, Alex Song, The Beast and Kallstrom seem to be the only other loan deals that I can remember. Rui Fonte the **** brother of the CB I think was signed on a 2 year deal with an option to buy. Although technically we signed some lower league keeper as well to play for the reserves due to an injury crisis.

So one out of that lot one was deemed good enough to actually buy in the end....