PDA

View Full Version : Well I can sleep soundly now it's on Arse.com

Pat Vegas
01-31-2019, 12:05 PM
10 characters.

Monty92
01-31-2019, 12:10 PM
10 characters.

Will this c*nt play on Saturday, or is he - as I assume - injured?

Also, his hair on Arse.com looks a bit, well...Hitler-ey :-/

Pat Vegas
01-31-2019, 12:13 PM

Or he will be absolutely brilliant for us for the rest of the season. But then we can't afford to keep him

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2019, 12:48 PM

I'd be surprised - more likely to turn out for us on Sunday since that's when our next game is

Viva Prat Vegas
01-31-2019, 12:48 PM
Monty92 "Will this c*nt play on Saturday, or is he - as I assume - injured? Also, his hair on Arse.com looks a bit, well...Hitler-ey :-/"

I'd rather he played on Sunday tbh

Burney
01-31-2019, 01:30 PM

Without wishing to sound churlish, could someone please explain to me why in the name of Christ’s cock a team that currently barely has a defender capable of walking unaided is fùcking around signing midfielders?

Pat Vegas
01-31-2019, 01:36 PM
Without wishing to sound churlish, could someone please explain to me why in the name of Christ’s cock a team that currently barely has a defender capable of walking unaided is fùcking around signing midfielders?

it's in his contract

Burney
01-31-2019, 01:48 PM
it's in his contract

It’s the sort of thing that makes me think that in May he’ll rip off his mask Scooby Doo-style and turn out to have been Arsene all along.
:cloud9:

Tony C
01-31-2019, 01:55 PM
At least the club had sense not to go for Gary Overthehill imo

Praise Jesus for that won imo

Funny how this could work out..the much ridiculed Jenkinson might be the one who saves our season o:

Pokster
01-31-2019, 01:56 PM

Because nobody wants to loan out a defender of note to us? We are alos short of wide attacking players so it fills a position that is required...it's hardly rocket science

Burney
01-31-2019, 02:10 PM
Because nobody wants to loan out a defender of note to us? We are alos short of wide attacking players so it fills a position that is required...it's hardly rocket science

Doesn’t need to be ‘of note’. Just ‘capable of independent movement’ would do. :shrug:

SWv2
01-31-2019, 02:12 PM
Doesn’t need to be ‘of note’. Just ‘capable of independent movement’ would do. :shrug:

Defenders are boring.

#Redgunamo

Burney
01-31-2019, 02:21 PM
Defenders are boring.

#Redgunamo

Exactly. Which is why you’d have thought they’d have been right up Emery’s street.

redgunamo
01-31-2019, 02:51 PM
Right. And they're also rubbish. Constantly giving goals away. Smh

Defenders are boring.

#Redgunamo

redgunamo
01-31-2019, 02:53 PM
How about "capable of independent movement *of note*"? Then we might begin to actually get somewhere.

Burney
01-31-2019, 02:56 PM
How about "capable of independent movement *of note*"? Then we might begin to actually get somewhere.

Ridicules! Would you like the moon on a stick with that, as well. :rolleyes:

Ash
01-31-2019, 03:48 PM
Ridicules! Would you like the moon on a stick with that, as well. :rolleyes:

Threadjack:

ISTR you don't mind a bit of Assyrian carving and winged bulls and so forth. If you've not had a look at the Ashurbanipal Exhibish at the British Museum then there are a few weeks left. It's jolly good. I didn't realise they got as far as Cyprus.

https://www.britishmuseum.org/whats_on/exhibitions/ashurbanipal.aspx