PDA

View Full Version : So awimb ...how much would Harry Maguire cost in todays market?

bbrian
01-30-2019, 10:19 PM
Also , that kid from B'mouth , Brooks i believe is his name ...what would a lad like that set you back?

Just Trent
01-30-2019, 10:44 PM
Also , that kid from B'mouth , Brooks i believe is his name ...what would a lad like that set you back?

Maguire looked quite decent at Hull. Perhaps him looking like a puddle drinker put the bigger clubs off? Strange, because it never did Harry Kane any harm.

bbrian
01-30-2019, 10:49 PM
Maguire looked quite decent at Hull. Perhaps him looking like a puddle drinker put the bigger clubs off? Strange, because it never did Harry Kane any harm.

He wouldnt be much good for image rights for sure..but he seems to be well able to handle big games tbf

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
01-31-2019, 08:32 AM
He wouldnt be much good for image rights for sure..but he seems to be well able to handle big games tbf

He'll be off to united in the summer, soft lad. We'll extend Mustafi's contract.

IUFG
01-31-2019, 08:44 AM
Maguire looked quite decent at Hull.

He did. What did they sell him for? Peanuts istr.

Talking of Hull, we should make a cheeky bid for Jarrod Bowen. He looks a decent, young player.

SWv2
01-31-2019, 02:12 PM
He did. What did they sell him for? Peanuts istr.

Talking of Hull, we should make a cheeky bid for Jarrod Bowen. He looks a decent, young player.

Have a word with yourself you fúcking nonce.

Hull ffs.

Burney
01-31-2019, 02:23 PM

Hull ffs.

Also, I’m not having someone called Jarrod.

Proper names only imo.

redgunamo
01-31-2019, 03:08 PM
No, we don't want any more of his sort, I think. We've already got Rob Holding..

IUFG
01-31-2019, 03:50 PM

Hull ffs.

I tells you. He's the diamond shining inside a rather enormous dog turd of a side...

IUFG
01-31-2019, 03:51 PM
Also, I’m not having someone called Jarrod.

Proper names only imo.

You'll be spinning in your grave before long, b.

All the kids have made up names nowadays. Most of them with a double-barrelled surname.
When I was young, it was only the posh who had two surnames.

Full circle, you see.