PDA

View Full Version : I find it very amusing that so many of the vlogging liberal fascisti

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-30-2019, 12:53 PM
have started furiously backpedalling on the Covington Smiler after publicly demanding his evisceraion.

Turns out the "Native American Elder" is just some trouble making old injun hobo who's never been near Veet-nahm and who started the whole episode.

Some big name lawyers are offering free representation to the boy. They are smelling some eye watering settlements for the taking here methinks.

Ash
01-30-2019, 01:05 PM
have started furiously backpedalling on the Covington Smiler after publicly demanding his evisceraion.

Turns out the "Native American Elder" is just some trouble making old injun hobo who's never been near Veet-nahm and who started the whole episode.

Some big name lawyers are offering free representation to the boy. They are smelling some eye watering settlements for the taking here methinks.

String 'em up, Herbs. Digitally, of course.

Every twittercund who took part in the lynching should tweet confessions and apologies on the hour every hour for a week. Pour encourager les autres. It's the only language they understand.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-30-2019, 01:12 PM
String 'em up, Herbs. Digitally, of course.

Every twittercund who took part in the lynching should tweet confessions and apologies on the hour every hour for a week. Pour encourager les autres. It's the only language they understand.

"Learn To Code" is worth googling just now :-)

IUFG
01-30-2019, 01:37 PM

yeah, but....

the young kid did look like a right, smug fúcker who just needed a quick headbutt, tbf.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-30-2019, 01:42 PM
yeah, but....

the young kid did look like a right, smug fúcker who just needed a quick headbutt, tbf.

You'll get a farkin headbutt in a minute ya gobby wee **** so ye are

IUFG
01-30-2019, 02:53 PM
You'll get a farkin headbutt in a minute ya gobby wee **** so ye are

I've got my Stone Island jacket on and everything...you fúcking want some, h?

Ash
01-30-2019, 03:07 PM

Indeed, they should get proper jobs, but we don't want their sort tbh. "Learn To Flip Burgers" imo.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
01-31-2019, 07:33 AM

IUFG
01-31-2019, 08:46 AM

a leeeetle bit racist, Ax3

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
01-31-2019, 10:35 AM

https://i.imgur.com/sRWhMNq.jpg