PDA

View Full Version : In an otherwise bleak sporting weekend, Tottenham's loss was a high point

Burney
01-28-2019, 09:18 AM
I still cling to the dream that they can have their best team, manager and prospects in nearly 60 years, only to win fùck all.

That would truly be the most Spursy achievement in history. :cloud9:

Pokster
01-28-2019, 09:30 AM
I still cling to the dream that they can have their best team, manager and prospects in nearly 60 years, only to win fùck all.

That would truly be the most Spursy achievement in history. :cloud9:

Shame the dog eater is back early, a truly Spursy way of messing up their best ever team would be for them to finish 5th... or 6th

Rich
01-28-2019, 09:48 AM
Shame the dog eater is back early, a truly Spursy way of messing up their best ever team would be for them to finish 5th... or 6th

I never knew you were a racist, P? Shame on you.

Pokster
01-28-2019, 09:54 AM

:yawn: see you are as a boring as usual dick

Burney
01-28-2019, 09:57 AM

Koreans eat dogs. That's a fact. It's no more 'racist' than the frogs calling us 'rosbifs'.

Fùck right off with your 'racist' bo1locks.

redgunamo
01-28-2019, 10:07 AM
Koreans eat dogs. That's a fact. It's no more 'racist' than the frogs calling us 'rosbifs'.

Fùck right off with your 'racist' bo1locks.

Right. Eating dogs can't be racist anyway. Even the Swiss do it #GedörrtesHundefleisch #Mostbröckli

Burney
01-28-2019, 10:12 AM
Right. Eating dogs can't be racist anyway. Even the Swiss do it #GedörrtesHundefleisch #Mostbröckli

Presumably you're fine with it as long as they don't eat hounds?

Can't say it appeals, tbh. I don't really hold with eating carnivorous mammals. Something unwholesome about it.

redgunamo
01-28-2019, 10:19 AM

Can't say it appeals, tbh. I don't really hold with eating carnivorous mammals. Something unwholesome about it.

It's just livestock, innit. It's only homos like me who believe there's something virtuous, winsome and cuddly about them.

Pokster
01-28-2019, 10:20 AM

fish? ..............

Burney
01-28-2019, 10:21 AM
fish? ..............

Those mammalian fish? Yummm.

Burney
01-28-2019, 10:24 AM
It's just livestock, innit. It's only homos like me who believe there's something virtuous, winsome and cuddly about them.

I don't think there's any inherent virtue in them, I just think there are probably good reasons why we tend to eat herbivores - other than the fact they're safer to hunt and domesticate, of course.

Ash
01-28-2019, 10:24 AM
fish? ..............

Oops. Sliced that one in you own net, Poks.

You must be gutted.

Pokster
01-28-2019, 10:25 AM
Those mammalian fish? Yummm.

So eating carnivorous fish is OK, but not mammals? Those man eating sheep taste so yummy though

Burney
01-28-2019, 10:29 AM
So eating carnivorous fish is OK, but not mammals? Those man eating sheep taste so yummy though

Basically, yes. Science types suggest that the tendency not to eat carnivorous mammals may stem from an evolutionary aversion related to the greater likelihood of pathogens such as prions being transferred by eating carnivores.