PDA

View Full Version : "The club is doing fantastically well. It’s so successful." #WengerOut

redgunamo
01-28-2019, 08:35 AM
No wait, it was that clown from up the road what said it this time. He goes on, "We are going to create a debate that to win a trophy is going to help the club. I don’t agree with that. That only builds your ego." :homer:

Seriously?! These people.. :shakehead: Is everyone a civil servant now?! :homer: #YesMinister #TheCompassionateSociety

IUFG
01-28-2019, 08:47 AM
No wait, it was that clown from up the road what said it this time. He goes on, "We are going to create a debate that to win a trophy is going to help the club. I don’t agree with that. That only builds your ego." :homer:

Seriously?! These people.. :shakehead: Is everyone a civil servant now?! :homer: #YesMinister #TheCompassionateSociety

as mad as https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6635969/Chokers-lacking-ambition-No-Tottenham-admirable-club-rest-want-emulate.html

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
01-28-2019, 08:58 AM

Mental. He doesn't think that top 4 = :trophy: :shakehead:

Monty92
01-28-2019, 09:14 AM
I liked the bit where he said they last won trophies in back and white - the words of a song we’ve ridiculed them with for years. That’ll go down well :hehe:

redgunamo
01-28-2019, 10:03 AM
I liked the bit where he said they last won trophies in back and white - the words of a song we’ve ridiculed them with for years. That’ll go down well :hehe:

That's it, isn't it. You yourself actually go to games; do you really find this sort of talk amusing?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-28-2019, 12:33 PM

To be fair, he was probably watching Ricky Villa score that goal on a black and white TV. Not sure they got colour in Argentina until the 90s?