PDA

View Full Version : The funniest thing is, you just *know* there were a bunch of spurs fans

Monty92
01-25-2019, 09:36 AM
watching who, like me, didn’t know the away goals rule had been scrapped :clap: :clap:

Reminds me of 2004 when my spurs mate told me loads of their fans were celebrating their last gasp draw against us with such fervour because they didn’t realise we only needed a draw to win the league :clap: :clap:

Pokster
01-25-2019, 09:43 AM
watching who, like me, didn’t know the away goals rule had been scrapped :clap: :clap:

Reminds me of 2004 when my spurs mate told me loads of their fans were celebrating their last gasp draw against us with such fervour because they didn’t realise we only needed a draw to win the league :clap: :clap:

only problem is, the away goal rule used to be only after extra time anyway....

Luis Anaconda
01-25-2019, 10:03 AM
only problem is, the away goal rule used to be only after extra time anyway....

Some of us forgot that they had scrapped the extra time - went to the pub* to watch it and got in at the end of penalties

*went to a pub with a telly obviously I was already in the pub

Pat Vegas
01-25-2019, 10:34 AM

I was watching Henry talk about this.

'You want to celebrate the draw? watch me celebrate after the final whistle'

Monty92
01-25-2019, 11:31 AM
Apparently loads of spurs fans who left the stadium before the team started celebrating on the pitch were seen high fiving each other in jubilation outside the ground :hehe:

I was watching Henry talk about this.

'You want to celebrate the draw? watch me celebrate after the final whistle'

AFC East
01-25-2019, 12:32 PM

Oh yes. I've already had a 'I thought we were through' comment this morning.

7sisters
01-25-2019, 03:42 PM
Some of us forgot that they had scrapped the extra time - went to the pub* to watch it and got in at the end of penalties

*went to a pub with a telly obviously I was already in the pub

Shirley, Knipe or Gasthaus, LA ?