PDA

View Full Version : Now I believe strongly in innocent until proven guilty, but

Burney
01-24-2019, 02:54 PM
I don't like Alex Salmond so I'm saying he's deffo a bad sex case.

That's how it works these days, right?

Luis Anaconda
01-24-2019, 03:00 PM

:hehe: I was sure you were going to say something like that. You're right though

IUFG
01-24-2019, 03:00 PM

I think it is, yes.

Although, shirley it is wrong to be able to name him when still only an allegation. But this argument has been going on for years and years.

String him up :judge:

Sir C
01-24-2019, 03:04 PM

Were the BBC tipped off so they could broadcast his humiliation to the world in real time, I wonder.

Burney
01-24-2019, 03:15 PM
Were the BBC tipped off so they could broadcast his humiliation to the world in real time, I wonder.

You'd think they'd have learned their lesson with that sort of thing, wouldn't you?

Burney
01-24-2019, 03:17 PM
I think it is, yes.

Although, shirley it is wrong to be able to name him when still only an allegation. But this argument has been going on for years and years.

String him up :judge:

Christ, though! He's even prepared to try and access Sturgeon's spawning grounds. That's taking sex casery to new depths. :-(

Luis Anaconda
01-24-2019, 03:19 PM
Christ, though! He's even prepared to try and access Sturgeon's spawning grounds. That's taking sex casery to new depths. :-(

Surely even the Scots can't drink that much

7sisters
01-24-2019, 03:20 PM

Lachs behaviour ?

Burney
01-24-2019, 03:25 PM
Lachs behaviour ?

Gill-ty as charged imo :judge:

IUFG
01-24-2019, 03:26 PM

I was once stood at a bar drinking when a weapons-grade pissed up Scotch asked me if I knew where the bar was.

Pointed over my shoulder and he ordered his beer.

Legs like broken candles. He didn't spill a drop.

Sir C
01-24-2019, 03:31 PM

You know she's on my list, right.

Oh yes. Very much so.

Burney
01-24-2019, 03:35 PM
You know she's on my list, right.

Oh yes. Very much so.

Good heavens! I hope for your sake that Laurie Penny no longer is? She looks absolutely extraordinary these days. She's also gone completely mad.

Ash
01-24-2019, 03:37 PM
I was once stood at a bar drinking when a weapons-grade pissed up Scotch asked me if I knew where the bar was.

Perhaps he thought you were dodging your round.

Sir C
01-24-2019, 03:38 PM
Good heavens! I hope for your sake that Laurie Penny no longer is? She looks absolutely extraordinary these days. She's also gone completely mad.

My word. That's one crossed off. Polly went recently as well, as did Jack Monroe when she complained about the testosterone making her smell bad. :-(

I'm down to wee Jimmy Krankie and Gizzi Erskine now. And Gizzi's just there to make up the numbers if I'm honest. I'm not really angry with her at all.

IUFG
01-24-2019, 03:39 PM
Perhaps he thought you were dodging your round.

I never dodge, a, never. :nono:

Burney
01-24-2019, 03:42 PM
My word. That's one crossed off. Polly went recently as well, as did Jack Monroe when she complained about the testosterone making her smell bad. :-(

I'm down to wee Jimmy Krankie and Gizzi Erskine now. And Gizzi's just there to make up the numbers if I'm honest. I'm not really angry with her at all.

I thought you liked her? And she'd knock you up a lovely din-dins afterwards.

To what other left-wing termagants could you mete out your specific brand of punishment? Caitlin Moran?

Burney
01-24-2019, 03:44 PM

To be fair, la, when the SNP receives a clear 'Naw', it does tend to interpret it as an 'Aye' - or at the very least a 'Maybe'.

Sir C
01-24-2019, 03:54 PM
I thought you liked her? And she'd knock you up a lovely din-dins afterwards.

To what other left-wing termagants could you mete out your specific brand of punishment? Caitlin Moran?

I suspect she's a bit of a lefty is all.

Moran - she'd gurn her way through the act, wouldn't she? If would be enough to put any man off his stroke.

Yvette Cooper's quite elfin, isn't she?

Burney
01-24-2019, 03:56 PM
I suspect she's a bit of a lefty is all.

Moran - she'd gurn her way through the act, wouldn't she? If would be enough to put any man off his stroke.

Yvette Cooper's quite elfin, isn't she?

Ed Balls has been there, though. :-(

JK Rowling?

Sir C
01-24-2019, 04:02 PM
Ed Balls has been there, though. :-(

JK Rowling?

Stick her in, go on.

I'm pondering whether there is room for the human abacus Abbbott. On balance, I'm guessing there's no bed big enough.

Ooh ooh I know! For a proper pair of termagents, why look further than Jess Philips and Anna Soubry? Come on down!

Burney
01-24-2019, 04:08 PM
Stick her in, go on.

I'm pondering whether there is room for the human abacus Abbbott. On balance, I'm guessing there's no bed big enough.

Ooh ooh I know! For a proper pair of termagents, why look further than Jess Philips and Anna Soubry? Come on down!

Philips looks to me like she has bad breath and an hirsute and odiferous minge.

I don’t even like to contemplate the thought of Soubry in the nip.

Sir C
01-24-2019, 04:11 PM
Philips looks to me like she has bad breath and an hirsute and odiferous minge.

I don’t even like to contemplate the thought of Soubry in the nip.

Imagine for a moment, if you will, Magic Grandpa bouncing around on top of the genius Abbott in a hostel in East Germany in 1977.

Just. Imagine. The. Smell.

Burney
01-24-2019, 04:20 PM
Imagine for a moment, if you will, Magic Grandpa bouncing around on top of the genius Abbott in a hostel in East Germany in 1977.

Just. Imagine. The. Smell.

:-( This being East Germany, there probably weren't proper washing facilities either. She was probably pootling around Rostock spattered with his love custard .

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-24-2019, 07:03 PM

That;'s a bad wig, right?