PDA

View Full Version : How come this fugitive bloke was convicted of man-slaughter

Monty92
01-23-2019, 10:22 AM
when his date - a 32-year-old woman - willingly boarded the speedboat and then willingly took over the helm before - typically - crashing?

How the **** is that his fault?

7sisters
01-23-2019, 10:27 AM
when his date - a 32-year-old woman - willingly boarded the speedboat and then willingly took over the helm before - typically - crashing?

Just guessing here, but in the same way a driving instructor is probably at fault if the learner ploughs into a tree :shrug:

Pokster
01-23-2019, 10:35 AM

Who owned the boat, who was is charge, what speed had he been driving it at etc etc

Monty92
01-23-2019, 10:42 AM
Who owned the boat, who was is charge, what speed had he been driving it at etc etc

Who was in charge? In charge of what? The woman's ability to use her own judgement?

Pokster
01-23-2019, 10:49 AM
Who was in charge? In charge of what? The woman's ability to use her own judgement?

From what I can gather, he had been driving well above the allowed limit, they had both been drinking and he encouraged her to take control of the boat... so I would assume that is why he was found guilty. Why don't you write to the court and ask them ffs

7sisters
01-23-2019, 10:52 AM
From what I can gather, he had been driving well above the allowed limit, they had both been drinking and he encouraged her to take control of the boat... so I would assume that is why he was found guilty. Why don't you write to the court and ask them ffs

Peppering his bellend with marching powder, while momentarily chancing her at the wheel ?

Tony C
01-23-2019, 11:15 AM
should’ve just sent her a d ick pic instead of all that imo.

-

they’re not catching him now.

IT expert so most likely did his research and acted accordingly.

Will be impossible to track down unless he does something tremendously silly.

Burney
01-23-2019, 11:50 AM

True. It’s him I feel sorry for. All that effort and he doesn’t even get his dick wet.

Well, he did, I suppose, but not in the way he was hoping.

AFC East
01-23-2019, 12:07 PM

Is this a serious question or just a troll?

IUFG
01-23-2019, 03:32 PM

Tony C
01-23-2019, 05:27 PM
:illwatson: