PDA

View Full Version : I have been away, have I missed anything?

Pat Vegas
01-22-2019, 12:09 PM
10 characters

Sir C
01-22-2019, 12:15 PM
10 characters

We play the dullest football imaginable and have no discernible identity.

Aston Villa with a big stadium. That's what we've become.

Rich
01-22-2019, 12:29 PM
10 characters

We are signing Suarez and one other on loan.

Pat Vegas
01-22-2019, 12:32 PM

hmm. I don't mind Villa :hide:

IUFG
01-22-2019, 12:41 PM

I always thought that mindless tika-taka around the opponents box before losing the ball and conceding on the counter attack was pretty dull, tbh

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2019, 12:43 PM

Ridiculous comment - Villa have won a European Cup*

*They might have mentioned this about 50 times every time we've ever played them in the past 20 years

Viva Prat Vegas
01-22-2019, 12:45 PM
We're finally rolling our sleeves up
:cloud9:

Ash
01-22-2019, 01:28 PM
10 characters

We're playing with Pride & Passion(TM)!* :cloud9: and 4-4-2! :cloud10:

* Sometimes.

Monty92
01-22-2019, 01:38 PM

* Sometimes.

I swear before the Chelsea game I saw Jorge on Twitter say, with no apparent irony, that all he asks is for us to show some passion.

It's almost as if his entire MO nowadays is to pander to his sizeable collection of followers.

Sir C
01-22-2019, 01:41 PM
I swear before the Chelsea game I saw Jorge on Twitter say, with no apparent irony, that all he asks is for us to show some passion.

It's almost as if his entire MO nowadays is to pander to his sizeable collection of followers.

:hehe: Yesterday he claimed that everyone he knows wants to leave the UK because it's a racist shíthole, and all his echo-chamber acolytes simply couldn't wait to agree with him. Where does he find people as mental as himself?

7sisters
01-22-2019, 01:44 PM

Almost advocating, getting up in their grill, type rhetoric ?
I always put him down as a style before substance chap. :-\

IUFG
01-22-2019, 01:48 PM
and 4-4-2.

it's the way forward, a :thumbup:

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2019, 01:54 PM
:hehe: Yesterday he claimed that everyone he knows wants to leave the UK because it's a racist shíthole, and all his echo-chamber acolytes simply couldn't wait to agree with him. Where does he find people as mental as himself?

I did have a chuckle at that - besides moving abroad is so 2012

Monty92
01-22-2019, 01:59 PM

I see he re-purposes old laptops for refugees nowadays.

Bet he wouldn't let them babysit his daughter, though.

7sisters
01-22-2019, 02:04 PM

Makes you wonder why he chose to eschew the delights of our multi cultural, broadly tolerant capital for deepest blue, small c, “North Yorkshire?

Monty92
01-22-2019, 02:06 PM
Makes you wonder why he chose to eschew the delights of our multi cultural, broadly tolerant capital for deepest blue, small c, “North Yorkshire?

I think he suffers from pretty terrible insomnia, so maybe the bright lights of London were too much for him.

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2019, 02:06 PM
tbf he works (or worked) in Bradford which can hardly be accused of being whiter than white (can we still use that phrase?)

Pat Vegas
01-22-2019, 02:07 PM

Boo he's got more on twitter than I do on Insta :-(

WES
01-22-2019, 02:07 PM

I would have thought he would be spending about 24 hours a day on the 'Prince Phillip had a crash' story.

Burney
01-22-2019, 02:21 PM
tbf he works (or worked) in Bradford which can hardly be accused of being whiter than white (can we still use that phrase?)

He's careful to live outside Bradford, though. I mean he may be an open borders lunatic, but he doesn't want to be living next door to them, ffs!

SWv2
01-22-2019, 03:04 PM

* Sometimes.

I mentioned 4-4-2 to him the other night and he bit straight away.

Was just like the good old days.