PDA

View Full Version : Top ****housery from Bielsa there!

redgunamo
01-16-2019, 05:48 PM
No wonder these people get paid so well. Or is it the other way around :sherlock:

SWv2
01-17-2019, 09:20 AM
No wonder these people get paid so well. Or is it the other way around :sherlock:

I love him and how he has made Lampard look like a complete spanner.

Pokster
01-17-2019, 09:47 AM

See him quite often when I am dropping the lad off for his training at their academy, he is so down to earth, walks everywhere and even comes in on a weekend to watch Under 8's football...then gives feedback to the coaches

Burney
01-17-2019, 10:18 AM

I've always felt Lampard does a pretty good job of that himself, the sky-pointing, dead-mum-bothering shítestain.

redgunamo
01-17-2019, 10:23 AM
See him quite often when I am dropping the lad off for his training at their academy, he is so down to earth, walks everywhere and even comes in on a weekend to watch Under 8's football...then gives feedback to the coaches

Couple of daughters, innit. No wonder he doesn't like spending much time at home.

redgunamo
01-17-2019, 10:24 AM

I do hope dear old Jorge saw it. Perhaps you could tweet him or snapchat him or something. Whatsapp maybe?

SWv2
01-17-2019, 10:56 AM
I do hope dear old Jorge saw it. Perhaps you could tweet him or snapchat him or something. Whatsapp maybe?

Don't worry, J is all over it.

I expect he has a small Bielsa shrine in the corner of his sitting room though as he lives in the North he probably calls it a parlour.

SWv2
01-17-2019, 10:58 AM

You should turn up this weekend with a trench coat and hat, binoculars and one of those false eye glass and moustache sets.

I expect he would see the funny side of this jape and how you would both laugh.

Pokster
01-17-2019, 11:02 AM
You should turn up this weekend with a trench coat and hat, binoculars and one of those false eye glass and moustache sets.

I expect he would see the funny side of this jape and how you would both laugh.

Well the Under 8's celebration when they scored v Derby (ironically) last Saturday, was pretending to hold a pair of binoculars.... the Derby coaches found it funny

SWv2
01-17-2019, 11:17 AM
Well the Under 8's celebration when they scored v Derby (ironically) last Saturday, was pretending to hold a pair of binoculars.... the Derby coaches found it funny

Hold on, which academy is your kid at?

Pokster
01-17-2019, 11:21 AM
Leeds... well pre Academy as he is under 8's...can't sign a contract until the end of this season

SWv2
01-17-2019, 11:52 AM
Leeds... well pre Academy as he is under 8's...can't sign a contract until the end of this season

I watched (dirty) Leeds last Friday night v Derby as it goes, thought they were excellent. Also saw them over Xmas against Villa which was another brilliant game to watch.

Wd Leeds.

Much more enjoyable than watching us.

Pokster
01-17-2019, 11:57 AM
I watched (dirty) Leeds last Friday night v Derby as it goes, thought they were excellent. Also saw them over Xmas against Villa which was another brilliant game to watch.

Wd Leeds.

They are very good to watch, got all the players switched on to his style of play

Good for the young lads as they see the players at training and also the manager seems to actually care

Just see if he gets the contract offer in a few months

IUFG
01-17-2019, 12:56 PM

Wd Leeds.

yeah, but......Leeds innit.

I remember going up to Elland Road several times. We seemed to put 4 past them fairly regularly.

Silvinho nearly scored the best goal I'd ever seen after he'd dribbled it the entire length of the pitch only to see Martyn (?) save his shot and Kanu (?) popped it over the line

We had a right old, fúcking team back then :cloud9: