PDA

View Full Version : peter. You cannot abandon a lady and leave her potless and homeless.

Sir C
01-16-2019, 04:36 PM
No excuses. No 'reasons'.

She is a lady. A delicate flower, yes, but a flawed one. They make mistakes. They're not in control of their ovaries.

Our job is to protect them, to forgive them, and to nurture them, not to abandon them to a shop doorway and a life of selling blowjobs for a fiver to cover their crack habit.

Go and apologise, make your peace and bring some babies into the world. It's what Jesus would want.

Peter
01-16-2019, 04:38 PM

She is a lady. A delicate flower, yes, but a flawed one. They make mistakes. They're not in control of their ovaries.

Our job is to protect them, to forgive them, and to nurture them, not to abandon them to a shop doorway and a life of selling blowjobs for a fiver to cover their crack habit.

Go and apologise, make your peace and bring some babies into the world. It's what Jesus would want.

she has a home and plenty of pot. The rest is up to her.

Sir C
01-16-2019, 04:41 PM
she has a home and plenty of pot. The rest is up to her.

She is but a weak and feeble woman, p. You cannot expect her to make difficult decisions unaided!

No, if you leave her she will be injecting meth into her neck quicker than you can say, 'I can't get a vein up here'.

IUFG
01-16-2019, 04:43 PM
P isn't responsible for her actions and / or omissions, sc.

Burney
01-16-2019, 04:43 PM
She is but a weak and feeble woman, p. You cannot expect her to make difficult decisions unaided!

No, if you leave her she will be injecting meth into her neck quicker than you can say, 'I can't get a vein up here'.

Just out of interest, is this the approach you took to ‘Dear cùnt...’ lady?
Is she currently wintering on the south coast on your dollar?

Sir C
01-16-2019, 04:45 PM
Just out of interest, is this the approach you took to ‘Dear cùnt...’ lady?
Is she currently wintering on the south coast on your dollar?

She dialled the speaking clock in Australia and left the phone off the hook, the bill being, of course, in my name. When I explained to BT that I had been the victim of a sort of practical joke they sympathised enormously and allowed to me to pay the bill over 3 months. The bástards.

Sir C
01-16-2019, 04:47 PM
P isn't responsible for her actions and / or omissions, sc.

He didn't say that when he was having his way with her, did he? His silver-tongued seduction didn't include the line, "Of course I'm not responsible for you", did it? No, he persuaded her to allow him access to her most initmate parts in exchange for his manliness. And now he's abandoning her. Bear in mind that no decent fellow will now have any truck with her, since peter deflowered her. :-(

Burney
01-16-2019, 04:48 PM
She dialled the speaking clock in Australia and left the phone off the hook, the bill being, of course, in my name. When I explained to BT that I had been the victim of a sort of practical joke they sympathised enormously and allowed to me to pay the bill over 3 months. The bástards.

Be honest, though, did you deserve it? At least a little bit?

You did, didn’t you? :-(

The worst I ever had was the one who pīssed on me while I was asleep. I got off pretty light, I reckon.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-16-2019, 04:50 PM
A service many pervs would be happy to pay for

IUFG
01-16-2019, 04:50 PM
The worst I ever had was the one who pīssed on me while I was asleep.

was this a malicious act or sport, b?

Sir C
01-16-2019, 04:52 PM
Be honest, though, did you deserve it? At least a little bit?

You did, didn’t you? :-(

The worst I ever had was the one who pīssed on me while I was asleep. I got off pretty light, I reckon.

Oh I just split. She was a fúcking maniac who regularly physically assaulted me. Once with an ornamental brass horse.

Painful.

Burney
01-16-2019, 04:53 PM
was this a malicious act or sport, b?

Very much malicious. I nearly drowned, ffs! And that’s not a sight any man should have to wake up to. :-(

Burney
01-16-2019, 04:53 PM
Oh I just split. She was a fúcking maniac who regularly physically assaulted me. Once with an ornamental brass horse.

Painful.

A horse brass or a brass horse?

Sir C
01-16-2019, 04:54 PM
Very much malicious. I nearly drowned, ffs! And that’s not a sight any man should have to wake up to. :-(

Facial pissing, was it? Nasty.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-16-2019, 04:55 PM
And just before that, you were dreaming about doing the backstroke in a sea of Stella Artois

Sir C
01-16-2019, 04:55 PM
A horse brass or a brass horse?

No a brass horse. Great big thing, lived on the mantelpiece. Heavy, you know. Also hard. I felt like a cartoon character with little birdies flying round my head.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-16-2019, 04:57 PM
:hehe: Did you get an exaggerated lump too ?

Burney
01-16-2019, 04:57 PM
Facial pissing, was it? Nasty.

Very much so. In my bed as well. So on top of everything else I had to do laundry.

By the time I’d stopped gagging and had realised what had happened, she’d fùcked off, laughing.

In fairness, I did deserve it. For carelessness if nothing else.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-16-2019, 04:59 PM
Why did she pee on you?
Was the toilet out of action?

I think the same foul-streamed fate befell Sir C in his bed once too
Might have been an ex comrade in the dorms

Burney
01-16-2019, 04:59 PM
No a brass horse. Great big thing, lived on the mantelpiece. Heavy, you know. Also hard. I felt like a cartoon character with little birdies flying round my head.

Unpleasant. It’s one thing women punching you or slapping you. It doesn’t hurt, after all. But large metal objects are a different kettle of fish. That takes a proper mental case.

Sir C
01-16-2019, 05:02 PM
Why did she pee on you?
Was the toilet out of action?

I think the same foul-streamed fate befell Sir C in his bed once too
Might have been an ex comrade in the dorms

Oh no that chap shít himself and we both rolled around in it in our sleep.

I had his shít in my hair, for fúck's sake.

barrybueno
01-16-2019, 05:17 PM

:hehe: the cheeky cow nicked that off Only Fools and Horses

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-16-2019, 05:20 PM
Oh no that chap shít himself and we both rolled around in it in our sleep.

I had his shít in my hair, for fúck's sake.

Hang on. Just to get this absolutely clear, all you bourgeois, hard-working, civilised types have been pîssed on or had each other's shît in your hair and the like?

Yet I'm the untermensch for living in a truck with my sound system of a summer just cos I drink Special Brew and have a few mates with dogs on bits of string?

I may have gone months without washing - deisel fumes, wood smoke and a stout pair of goretex books to stop your feet minging do wonders - but I've never had to worry about piss in my mouth or shît in my hair.

I never realised I'd lived such a sheltered life.

If this is what being a working, upstanding citizen does to a chap, thank God for squats and giros.

redgunamo
01-17-2019, 10:25 AM
She's practically a homicidal maniac; why on earth would he want to breed with her :shrug:

No, violent lunatics are all very well, of course. Great bunch of lads, for the most part; hearts of gold and whatnot. But you only get together with them in the first place because there's little or no chance of being stuck with them forever.

And P is a pinko and a cat lover so, deep down, he understands this perfectly well, even if it took over a decade for the thing to play out.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-17-2019, 01:41 PM
So we've lost interest in poor Peter's dreadful predicament I see. I am surprised no-one suggested the obvious solution of him delivering an almighty great kick in the **** to his tormentor. She would at least be somewhat taken aback as I believe she perceives him as some kind of soft touch.

In my experience even the foulest and most vociferous old harpy pipes down as soon as you fire the old Doc Marten into their growler :nod:

Peter
01-18-2019, 10:24 AM
So we've lost interest in poor Peter's dreadful predicament I see. I am surprised no-one suggested the obvious solution of him delivering an almighty great kick in the **** to his tormentor. She would at least be somewhat taken aback as I believe she perceives him as some kind of soft touch.

In my experience even the foulest and most vociferous old harpy pipes down as soon as you fire the old Doc Marten into their growler :nod:

Jesus christ....

IUFG
01-18-2019, 10:32 AM
Jesus christ....

I'm not sure he could help you on this one, p.

Still, H's recommendation of violence is a little below the belt.

Peter
01-18-2019, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure he could help you on this one, p.

Still, H's recommendation of violence is a little below the belt.

Everyone is on my case about not giving her a penny from the house.

I find this hugely depressing.

Sir C
01-18-2019, 10:39 AM

Just giove her the house. You're a man, you're strong. You can fight and toil and get another house. She is but a weak and feeble woman. What does she know from houses and how to get them?

Try to act with fairness in this matter and you will learn to love yourself.

Pokster
01-18-2019, 10:41 AM

I find this strange as well, she is certainly entitled to a %, what that is needs sorting out.

Good luck, horrible thing to be going through, feel your pain

Peter
01-18-2019, 10:53 AM
I find this strange as well, she is certainly entitled to a %, what that is needs sorting out.

Good luck, horrible thing to be going through, feel your pain

Nobody seems to be remotely interested in the idea that I gave her my word on this when we bought the house. It was my word. It came with no strings attached, regardless of outcome or who did what to whom. I gave the same word to her mother who gave us the deposit.

To me the very idea is unthinkable. It is one thing to be spiteful and unpleasant with emotions. Extending that to a financial commitment is just plain wrong. THe only justification is revenge and extracting a pound of flesh.

Peter
01-18-2019, 10:54 AM
Just giove her the house. You're a man, you're strong. You can fight and toil and get another house. She is but a weak and feeble woman. What does she know from houses and how to get them?

Try to act with fairness in this matter and you will learn to love yourself.

*******s to that. I gave a commitment and I intend to honour it, regardless of what the other party chooses to do.

Viva Prat Vegas
01-18-2019, 10:59 AM
Straight down the middle ?
Pursue your stipulation, honour your word and your conscience will brightly shine free and innocent

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:01 AM
Straight down the middle ?
Pursue your stipulation, honour your word and your conscience will brightly shine free and innocent

That's the plan. She'll go mental about it and probably try and sue me for the rest of it with some appalling accusations. But, that will happen unless I give her the entire thing which I am not going to do.

Ash
01-18-2019, 11:01 AM

Well, I for one respect your decision to be true to your word.

Whether she deserves it is another matter. Could have been a kind of Stockholm Syndrome going on, if she was as bad as you say. Presumably you loved her once, which is when you made your promise. At least you were aware enough not to marry her.

Does she deserve it?

Sir C
01-18-2019, 11:10 AM
*******s to that. I gave a commitment and I intend to honour it, regardless of what the other party chooses to do.

Big strapping lad like you? See it as a challnge, peter!

I started again from scratch at the age of 40. It was the making of me. Concentrated the mind, you know. I spent the next 10 years a money-making machine!

It fried my brains, mind. Now I'm little better than a vegetable. :-(

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:11 AM
Well, I for one respect your decision to be true to your word.

Whether she deserves it is another matter. Could have been a kind of Stockholm Syndrome going on, if she was as bad as you say. Presumably you loved her once, which is when you made your promise. At least you were aware enough not to marry her.

Does she deserve it?

There were periods where we were happy but she has got steadily worse over the last few years, largely because she does absolutely nothing. She is bored out of her mind every day because she let herself become completely dependent on me.

But my word wasnt based on what anyone deserved. I specifically said it remained the deal whatever happened and however angry I might be with her.

It has to be said, she isnt normal. She suffers from an undiagnosed personality disorder and this hugely affects her behaviour. She isnt just horrible, its deeper than that.

Her behaviour has been appalling and she is now horribly lonely and a bit helpless as a result. she is also having to come to terms with the fact that this is all her fault. she deserves all of that, no question, and I hope it leads to her trying to sort herself out. It wont :(

she doesnt deserve to be chucked out of her home and left with nothing. And her mother certainly doesn't deserve to see her daughter conned out of her inheritance by a vengeful ex partner who gave his word he would never do that, under any circumstances.

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:13 AM
Big strapping lad like you? See it as a challnge, peter!

I started again from scratch at the age of 40. It was the making of me. Concentrated the mind, you know. I spent the next 10 years a money-making machine!

It fried my brains, mind. Now I'm little better than a vegetable. :-(

The challenge is getting her out of my life for good. That is going to be hard enough.

Just as I wouldnt be able to live with myself for going back on my word, I wouldnt be able to cope with giving her the whole thing. That would piss me off for the rest of my life.

Pokster
01-18-2019, 11:15 AM
There were periods where we were happy but she has got steadily worse over the last few years, largely because she does absolutely nothing. She is bored out of her mind every day because she let herself become completely dependent on me.

But my word wasnt based on what anyone deserved. I specifically said it remained the deal whatever happened and however angry I might be with her.

It has to be said, she isnt normal. She suffers from an undiagnosed personality disorder and this hugely affects her behaviour. She isnt just horrible, its deeper than that.

Her behaviour has been appalling and she is now horribly lonely and a bit helpless as a result. she is also having to come to terms with the fact that this is all her fault. she deserves all of that, no question, and I hope it leads to her trying to sort herself out. It wont :(

she doesnt deserve to be chucked out of her home and left with nothing. And her mother certainly doesn't deserve to see her daughter conned out of her inheritance by a vengeful ex partner who gave his word he would never do that, under any circumstances.

She has a mental illness so deserves treating fairly like anyone else with an illness... there is every chance that she can't even help how she is and until she gets the correct help she will continue heading the way she is.

Sorry to say, i know how hard it is to live with someone who suffers like this (unfortunatley I could be going through all this soon) and like you, i will not leave her empty handed, I have paid ever bill for the last 7 years bur she deserves half the house etc as i see that as fair.

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:21 AM
She has a mental illness so deserves treating fairly like anyone else with an illness... there is every chance that she can't even help how she is and until she gets the correct help she will continue heading the way she is.

Sorry to say, i know how hard it is to live with someone who suffers like this (unfortunatley I could be going through all this soon) and like you, i will not leave her empty handed, I have paid ever bill for the last 7 years bur she deserves half the house etc as i see that as fair.

Thanks for that and sorry to hear about your situation.

Everyone around me tells me to only think of myself and to hell with her. Easy to say, much harder to do when the person in question is someone you have shared your life with for 12 years.

what she has done over the last 3 months or so has been appalling by any standards. Its some kind of mid life crisis, made worse by some other health factors which I wont go into.

I warned her repeatedly that I was going to leave but, mid infatuation, she just didnt care. Now it has hit home what my leaving actually means she has crashed horribly. Its hard enough to not go back and offer help. I am certainly not going to steal her only security from her.

Apart from anything else, she still has the cats and the dog. where are they supposed to go???

Pokster
01-18-2019, 11:30 AM

Everyone around me tells me to only think of myself and to hell with her. Easy to say, much harder to do when the person in question is someone you have shared your life with for 12 years.

what she has done over the last 3 months or so has been appalling by any standards. Its some kind of mid life crisis, made worse by some other health factors which I wont go into.

I warned her repeatedly that I was going to leave but, mid infatuation, she just didnt care. Now it has hit home what my leaving actually means she has crashed horribly. Its hard enough to not go back and offer help. I am certainly not going to steal her only security from her.

Apart from anything else, she still has the cats and the dog. where are they supposed to go???

I know our circumstances are different, but if it comes to us going our own way I won't let the mum of my 3 kids struggle to afford a house, it isn't her fault she can't now work and medication doesn't seem to help ..... she is still a mum and any help i can give I will

Ash
01-18-2019, 11:38 AM

Well, there you go. Your decision is firm so stick with it, and ignore those who are telling you otherwise. I hope you at least got some decent rumpy pumpy somewhere along the way for all your troubles.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-18-2019, 11:41 AM
Does she deserve it?

The %age of the house or the kick in the ****?

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:41 AM
Well, there you go. Your decision is firm so stick with it, and ignore those who are telling you otherwise. I hope you at least got some decent rumpy pumpy somewhere along the way for all your troubles.

Well I didnt stick around that long just for the abuse.....

Everyone who knows me knows full well I wont change my mind so I dont know why they keep on at me about it.

SWv2
01-18-2019, 11:46 AM

Everyone who knows me knows full well I wont change my mind so I dont know why they keep on at me about it.

Obstinate, obtuse, Denilson.

3 words I associate with you P.

:nod:

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:47 AM
I know our circumstances are different, but if it comes to us going our own way I won't let the mum of my 3 kids struggle to afford a house, it isn't her fault she can't now work and medication doesn't seem to help ..... she is still a mum and any help i can give I will

Yes, your situation is different but the principle is the same. With mine, she could work but only for a short period of time. Then there would be an argument and she would have to leave. It just wasnt worth the drama and she would burn through every company she could work for in a matter of months.

I didnt mind looking after her but as the years went by the demands grew higher and more expensive and she left me to do everything. she literally wouldnt even put the bins out. I'd go to Malaysia for a week and come back to a house that looked like studnets lived in it.

As hard as the last few months have been I am sort of glad it happened. It woke me up to some awful things that had become normalised in my head. I've been so unhappy in the relationship for years and have tried to leave so many times. Its best for both of us but she cant see that. She can only see how hard her life is going to be without me to support her.

It's very sad but I had to get out. she has no intention of acknowledging her problems and seeking any help. Part of me hopes my leaving will prompt her to do this but I genuinely doubt it.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-18-2019, 11:48 AM
A great man once said something I have certainly never forgotten and have always adhered to - "My word is as good as my signature".

Do yo know who that great man was p? I'll give you a clue - he is now a silly old french tit.

He also said "a querulous and vexing woman deserves a kick in ze cont"

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:48 AM
Obstinate, obtuse, Denilson.

3 words I associate with you P.

:nod:

I could sum you up in three words but you wouldnt like it*

* None of the words would relate to you being Irish. As documented, I'm very pro-Irish :)*

* And jewish, before anyone starts.

Ash
01-18-2019, 11:49 AM

Yes, mentallers can be quite fun in the sack.

Good things happen to those who keep their word. Arsene kept his promises every time and he ended up ....

Oh.

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:50 AM
A great man once said something I have certainly never forgotten and have always adhered to - "My word is as good as my signature".

Do yo know who that great man was p? I'll give you a clue - he is now a silly old french tit.

He also said "a querulous and vexing woman deserves a kick in ze cont"

I dont think he did say that but I take your point. What he certainly did do was play Alex Song at right back once. I will leave that one there.

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:51 AM

Good things happen to those who keep their word. Arsene kept his promises every time and he ended up ....

Oh.

Less fun in a supermarket. she once spent more than 25 minutes choosing some oranges. I wanted to kill myself....

Ash
01-18-2019, 11:52 AM

I do wonder what the internet police would make of this place if they found it. Even we can't be sure whether people actually mean all the terrible violence, racism, assorted abuse and cruelty that gets advocated.

Peter
01-18-2019, 11:52 AM

Oh.

Just to note, from all the responses it seems everyone has experience of women of this ilk. Are there actually any sane ones out there?

Ash
01-18-2019, 11:57 AM
Just to note, from all the responses it seems everyone has experience of women of this ilk. Are there actually any sane ones out there?

Yes, thank Dennis. I found one 23 years ago. :cloud9: I love her more each day.

Peter
01-18-2019, 12:01 PM
Yes, thank Dennis. I found one 23 years ago. :cloud9: I love her more each day.

You *******!

Burney
01-18-2019, 12:14 PM

People are telling you that because those of us with experience of those with those in the so-called 'Dark Triad' ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad ) know exactly how toxic these people can be to those around them.
For the record, I'm not saying cut her off without a penny, but I would point out that the money is your leverage and as such is one of the few ways in which you can control - or at least ameliorate - her behaviour.

Sir C
01-18-2019, 12:14 PM
I do wonder what the internet police would make of this place if they found it. Even we can't be sure whether people actually mean all the terrible violence, racism, assorted abuse and cruelty that gets advocated.

I regularly call for less intemperate language, but does any **** listen to me? No.

I hope they all die.

Peter
01-18-2019, 12:20 PM
People are telling you that because those of us with experience of those with those in the so-called 'Dark Triad' ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad ) know exactly how toxic these people can be to those around them.
For the record, I'm not saying cut her off without a penny, but I would point out that the money is your leverage and as such is one of the few ways in which you can control - or at least ameliorate - her behaviour.

I get your point. My hope is that by selling the house (that isnt going to be easy!) and giving her a share I can get her out of my life altogether. She doesnt know where I live, if she turns up at my work she will only do it once, and she cant contact anyone I know or my family.

As long as the house is there in my name and our money is tied up in it she has a hold on me. I want to end that, no matter the cost.

redgunamo
01-18-2019, 12:29 PM

How many times do I need to tell you homos that it's all about selection and breeding :shrug:

Sir C
01-18-2019, 12:31 PM
How many times do I need to tell you homos that it's all about selection and breeding :shrug:

You can't say, 'homos' anymore, k? You must use the term LGBTQI.

redgunamo
01-18-2019, 12:36 PM

I don't know. I heard the term on the radio last night. Frank Zappa said it and he's incredibly cool. He even appeared on Miami Vice and, I'm sure I don't need to tell you, it doesn't get any cooler than that :smokin:

Sir C
01-18-2019, 12:39 PM

p, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that you're going through a bad time. You have my sympathies. Always remember that 'this too shall pass', and you will come out the other end.

IUFG
01-18-2019, 12:54 PM

You missed an 'A' off the end, sc :nono:

IUFG
01-18-2019, 12:55 PM
p, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that you're going through a bad time. You have my sympathies. Always remember that 'this too shall pass', and you will come out the other end.

You do come out the other end. Generally, much, much, poorer.

The fact that I am still giving my ex-wife several hundred pounds every month doesn't grate. Not at all.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Peter
01-18-2019, 01:02 PM

The fact that I am still giving my ex-wife several hundred pounds every month doesn't grate. Not at all.

Women.....

Pokster
01-18-2019, 01:04 PM

Thank you Sir c, the last year or so has been ****e, feel so sorry for her the way she is.... just hope she finds health and happiness, for her sake and also for the kids.

barrybueno
01-18-2019, 01:04 PM

:hehe: You're back in the game Herbs, we'll forget last nights senile ramblings.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-18-2019, 01:12 PM

Good point Ash. We are still a public forum, you can read everything without a login and pleading ironic deconstructionist humour or reclaiming pejoratives never cuts any ice when the Thought Police come a knocking.

Sir C
01-18-2019, 01:25 PM
Thank you Sir c, the last year or so has been ****e, feel so sorry for her the way she is.... just hope she finds health and happiness, for her sake and also for the kids.

I shall include you all in my prayers p. :hug:

Sir C
01-18-2019, 01:28 PM
I don't know. I heard the term on the radio last night. Frank Zappa said it and he's incredibly cool. He even appeared on Miami Vice and, I'm sure I don't need to tell you, it doesn't get any cooler than that :smokin:

There was a thing on TV last night about Para selection.

:hehe: I assumed that in the 20 years since I knocked about with such chaps things would have become a little more, shall we say, civilised. Snowflakey, perhaps.

Apparently not. :mentals:

Sir C
01-18-2019, 01:29 PM

What is money compared to the tragedy that is a broken relationship? :-( How can a matter of love be reduced to numbers on a page?