F*ck off, the diving bin dippers. The invincibles legacy continues. :cloud9:

barrybueno
01-03-2019, 10:52 PM
F*ck off, the diving bin dippers. The invincibles legacy continues. :cloud9:

The bindippables have blown it

Tony C
01-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Liverpool = Flat Track Bullies

You can get at them...same like we did to Spurs in the 4-2 win.

Tony C
01-03-2019, 11:14 PM
mind you on another day Mane scores his chance and Stones gets a straight red.

Also £70m for a goalkeeper to be beaten on his near post :shrug:

He’s good but not great. You should be saving that. Too slow to react too.

Tony C
01-03-2019, 11:55 PM
I also think what Liverpool lack is a super creative player when they’re taking on top quality opponents who match them and don’t get overawed by their pressing and speed on the counter.

They should buy Ozil imo. He’s a luxury player who’ll fit in with Liverpool who have all the other components to win a game except what I described above.

:hehe:

Yep...I would have the game by the balls if I was an agent.

IUFG
01-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Liverpool = Flat Track Bullies

harsh on the Bindippers imo.

the Citeh goal lived a very, very charmed life last night.

PSRB
01-04-2019, 09:37 AM
mind you on another day Mane scores his chance and Stones gets a straight red.

Also £70m for a goalkeeper to be beaten on his near post :shrug:

He’s good but not great. You should be saving that. Too slow to react too.

A bit harsh, TC. Watch Aguero plant his foot and utterly leather it, past Allison before he had chance to move! Aguero has long been my favourite non-Arsenal player

redgunamo
01-04-2019, 10:19 AM
A bit harsh, TC. Watch Aguero plant his foot and utterly leather it, past Allison before he had chance to move! Aguero has long been my favourite non-Arsenal player

Right. Seen.

WES
01-04-2019, 10:28 AM
Funny ole game innit?

I loved it, quite the brilliant, compelling game with the right mix of skill, commitment and great moments. I thought it was a very tight game which could have gone either way which added to its appeal.

But you read Henry Winter this morning and look at the player ratings in the Times and based on that you would think that City won about 4-0. :shrug:

SWv2
01-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Funny ole game innit?

I loved it, quite the brilliant, compelling game with the right mix of skill, commitment and great moments. I thought it was a very tight game which could have gone either way which added to its appeal.

But you read Henry Winter this morning and look at the player ratings in the Times and based on that you would think that City won about 4-0. :shrug:

I agree it could have gone either way given how the lead was but 1 goal and once Liverpool equalised none would have been surprised to see City concede another.

Having said that, and with respect to Winter who I don't read, I did think City were much much better than them.

Luis Anaconda
01-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Funny ole game innit?

Dear god that was quite an awful report. Not like we have any bias either way (although I wanted City to win) but it was truly a terrible piece of writing.