PDA

View Full Version : I am also a bit of a football hipster on the quiet.

Sir C
01-03-2019, 02:21 PM
I sometimes watch Eredivisie games.

I'm convinced we should buy a couple of kids from Ajax before anyone else notices them. Name of De Ligt and De Jong.

Pretty good. Might end up exremely good.

Shhh. Tell no one.

IUFG
01-03-2019, 02:24 PM

pining for the pannenkoeken, sc?

Sir C
01-03-2019, 02:26 PM
pining for the pannenkoeken, sc?

:nod: And the boerenkool and the snert and the gerookte paling and the Hollandse nieuwe... :-(

SWv2
01-03-2019, 02:27 PM

I'm convinced we should buy a couple of kids from Ajax before anyone else notices them. Name of De Ligt and De Jong.

Shhh. Tell no one.

Knowledge of the game beyond the shores of the mainland UK is frowned upon and indeed will probably be illegal post Brexit.

I did see Ajax in an earlier CL round and while de Jong did feature prominently I cannot recall de Ligt at all. Is he going to Juventus?

Burney
01-03-2019, 02:33 PM

Shhh. Tell no one.

Is De Ligt's first name Angel? Or Afternoon?

Pokster
01-03-2019, 02:35 PM

Shhh. Tell no one.

I thought WES was our poster that tipped people after everyone had already heard of them

Sir C
01-03-2019, 02:57 PM
Is De Ligt's first name Angel? Or Afternoon?

Mathijs. Sounds like a fúcking farmer to me.

IUFG
01-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Is De Ligt's first name Angel?

bowling, b

Sir C
01-03-2019, 03:16 PM
Knowledge of the game beyond the shores of the mainland UK is frowned upon and indeed will probably be illegal post Brexit.

I did see Ajax in an earlier CL round and while de Jong did feature prominently I cannot recall de Ligt at all. Is he going to Juventus?

I've no idea, I'm afraid. I suspect he could go anywhere he fancies.

Burney
01-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Mathijs. Sounds like a fúcking farmer to me.

This seems to me a missed opportunity on his parents' part. :-(

Rich
01-03-2019, 03:31 PM
I've no idea, I'm afraid. I suspect he could go anywhere he fancies.

The Arsenal :cloud9:

He can play with Mustafi and thon caveman Sokratis every week. I'm sure that'll entice him :-(

PSRB
01-03-2019, 04:05 PM

Apparently Ramsey is, signed a pre-contract and off in the summer. Good luck to him.

Burney
01-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Apparently Ramsey is, signed a pre-contract and off in the summer. Good luck to him.

Can't blame the chap. Who'd want to stay in a team run by this Basque bollix?