PDA

View Full Version : It had been a complete **** shower

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-29-2018, 06:23 PM
I'd be surprised if anyone is surprised by this

7sisters
12-29-2018, 06:43 PM
I'd be surprised if anyone is surprised by this

We're making them look ten times better than they actually are. We'd make a game of this if we had a proper defence.
If there's any positives here, it's nailed on proof to Emery that he needs a total clear out at the back.

dismalswamp
12-29-2018, 07:04 PM
and the front
and the middle
and the sides

7sisters
12-29-2018, 07:22 PM
and the front
and the middle
and the sides

Nah, Today has been a catalogue of defensive errors, enhanced by two, play acted penalties.
We more than held our own at the Emirates.
We're not at Liverpool's level but not as far away as this score line suggests.

dismalswamp
12-29-2018, 07:23 PM
Nah, Today has been a catalogue of defensive errors, enhanced by two, play acted penalties.

save us last drag on that spliff!

AFC East
12-29-2018, 07:27 PM

We did well to hold them to 5. Abau had 3 touches in the first half that weren’t kick offs. The score line is telling no lies.

WES
12-29-2018, 07:44 PM
We handed them 3 goals with comical defending - the first goal and both pens. That’s a pretty good way to lose a football match.

Still proud of the way we went forward and caused them trouble all game but we really do need two more defenders, at least.

WES
12-29-2018, 08:01 PM
Yes that’s about right, I think. The difference between the two sides was that we handed them three goals whereas they didn’t give us any.

I also noted that Ramsey looked like what he is, a decent player out of his depth at the highest level. Let’s hope Unai really does move him on.

WES
12-29-2018, 08:03 PM
Yes that’s about right, I think. The difference between the two sides was that we handed them three goals whereas they didn’t give us any.

I also noted that Ramsey looked like what he is, a decent player out of his depth at the highest level. Let’s hope Unai really does move him on.

That was a reply to 7sisters BTW

AFC East
12-29-2018, 08:14 PM

Please tell me you are joking.

Tony C
12-29-2018, 09:14 PM
That bad huh?

Saw it coming a mile off.

My feeling is the lads all knew it was going to happen.

Different mindset compared to when we played them and Spurs earlier in the season.

You could sense it...even Ozil faked a knee injury to avoid it.

I would give them credit for taking it like men but they get paid millions to play. So f them.

Fair play to Liverpool. They’ve done a City and bought the League but they’re Liverpool so it will be forgotten they spent £150m on goal keeper and a centre half.

Meanwhile we’re having to make do with long term project Leno and free transfers Kolasinac and old man Lichsteiner.

-

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-30-2018, 09:50 AM
We handed them 3 goals with comical defending - the first goal and both pens. That’s a pretty good way to lose a football match.

Still proud of the way we went forward and caused them trouble all game but we really do need two more defenders, at least.

I didn't bother with the 2nd half.... but it seemed that we handed them 4 goals in the first half from a combination of individual and collective errors. Even Firminho dancing through our back line was comical in its ease.