PDA

View Full Version : Still reeling from Pittsburg’s fake punt

Tony C
12-26-2018, 11:00 AM
Big 20/1 acca went busto:(

4th leg was crucial...Pittsburg at 9/4 and then final leg was the Seahawks at 11/10.

Why run it??????

https://youtu.be/EVvxc4khCAc

Just punt it and make Drew go the length of the field. Their defence would’ve held up.

Re defences...I’m falling in love with Baltimore :( 20/1 for the Super Bowl seems nice to me.

Want to have another look at Dallas too but only because they’ve drifted out to 30/1.

Don’t think there’s much value in the top sides.

Saints 11/4
Kansas 11/2
Rams 13/2
Patriots 7/1

No thanks...way too short. Would much rather wait until the super bowl before betting these teams even if it means taking a much shorter price.

AFC East
12-26-2018, 03:34 PM

4th leg was crucial...Pittsburg at 9/4 and then final leg was the Seahawks at 11/10.

Why run it??????

Just punt it and make Drew go the length of the field. Their defence would’ve held up.

Re defences...I’m falling in love with Baltimore :( 20/1 for the Super Bowl seems nice to me.

Want to have another look at Dallas too but only because they’ve drifted out to 30/1.

Saints 11/4
Kansas 11/2
Rams 13/2
Patriots 7/1

No thanks...way too short. Would much rather wait until the super bowl before betting these teams even if it means taking a much shorter price.

Mindless decision. Amusing watching the Steelers season fall apart. Don’t discount Tom just yet. 7-1 looks generous to me.

bbrian
12-26-2018, 04:31 PM
Mindless decision. Amusing watching the Steelers season fall apart. Don’t discount Tom just yet. 7-1 looks generous to me.

Tom has a slight tear in his MCL i hear eastie ...The Steelers are so talented at the skill positions , but thats all cancelled out by them being a stupid team . Long may it continue

WES
12-26-2018, 06:18 PM

Why run it??????

Saints 11/4
Kansas 11/2
Rams 13/2
Patriots 7/1

Rather than reeling from the fake punt you should be reeling from the PI call against Haden. Astonishingly bad. And representative of refereeing in the NFL nowadays. Roughing the passer and pass interference calls have become a joke and the game is being ruined by officials and stupid rules. The officials gave that game to the Saints, not Mike Tomlin fake punt decisions.

AFC East
12-26-2018, 07:29 PM
Tom has a slight tear in his MCL i hear eastie ...The Steelers are so talented at the skill positions , but thats all cancelled out by them being a stupid team . Long may it continue

****. Sad news!!