PDA

View Full Version : Muslims get into the Christmas cheer by raping and beheading two scandinavians

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-20-2018, 02:41 PM
Backpackers 'beheaded' in Morocco mountains were ‘executed by terrorists,’ security sources say

The attack on the two Scandinavian backpackers in Morocco could have had a terrorism motive, according to reports.

Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, were brutally murdered while camping in the Atlas mountains.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/scandinavian-backpackers-murdered-in-moroccan-mountains-while-they-slept-in-their-tents

The dirty animals have actually filmed it and released it online.

Burney
12-20-2018, 02:47 PM

Yes. Mind you, at the risk of saying they were asking for it, the naivety of two young, blonde western women going backpacking in the Atlas Mountains and thinking they’ll be fine beggars fùcking belief.

Monty92
12-20-2018, 02:48 PM
Two Scandinavian chicks?

I’d watch that.

PSRB
12-20-2018, 02:48 PM
Yes. Mind you, at the risk of saying they were asking for it, the naivety of two young, blonde western women going backpacking in the Atlas Mountains and thinking they’ll be fine beggars fùcking belief.

Naive, imo

Tony C
12-20-2018, 02:50 PM
Saw a clip of one a while ago.

The guy used a Swiss Army knife and it took a good 10 minutes.

You got hand it to the Japanese. When they did this it was one clean cut with well kept razor sharp samurai sword.

Monty92
12-20-2018, 02:50 PM
I went horse riding in the Atlas Mountains with my former young, blonde girlfriend.

Imagine their glee if they’d snared a Jew as well :yikes:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-20-2018, 02:52 PM

It's not the first time something like this has happened either. They make Timothy Treadwell look sane.

Burney
12-20-2018, 02:54 PM
I went horse riding in the Atlas Mountains with my former young, blonde girlfriend.

Yes. It’s en even bet which they’d have raped first: you, your girlfriend or the horses.

bbrian
12-20-2018, 03:00 PM

Imagine awimbs ....
:hide:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-20-2018, 03:28 PM

and I believe they have their wánking flaps removed as well?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-28-2018, 10:11 AM
Swedish National TV under fire for ‘censoring’ murder of tourists and saying ‘it has nothing to do with Islam’
https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/swedish-national-tv-under-fire-for-censoring-murder-on-tourists-and-saying-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-islam/

Yeah I kind of thought they meant to say they killed in honor of Joseph Smith rather than Allah but for that slip of the tongue. Easy mistake to make.