PDA

View Full Version : David Baddiel just called me a tw*t on Twitter

Monty92
12-20-2018, 02:36 PM
for pointing out that “but I’ve always voted” Labour isn’t a particularly good reason to vote for Labour in its cureent guise, given that it’s led by an anti-Semite and has been desdribed by several of its own MPs as institutionally racist.

Seemed a reasonable point to me :shrug:

Burney
12-20-2018, 02:44 PM
for pointing out that “but I’ve always voted” Labour isn’t a particularly good reason to vote for Labour in its cureent guise, given that it’s led by an anti-Semite and has been desdribed by several of its own MPs as institutionally racist.

He blocked me ages ago. No idea why. I was always nice and polite to the dirty Jew bàstard. :shrug:

Tony C
12-20-2018, 02:47 PM
****...that guy is savage. Selling out his own religion.

IUFG
12-20-2018, 03:05 PM

un-be-lievable. innit

Viva Prat Vegas
12-20-2018, 03:59 PM
Flagging up his block by saying "Bye now (Monty)" is the act of a cund

Post blockage, he came back at you by retweeting your last comment and adding a response of "Well, at least it's not in-cred-di-bly-****t-ish."

eastgermanautos
12-20-2018, 04:45 PM

Just fill me in. What did this guy do that was so anti-Semetic?

barrybueno
12-20-2018, 05:04 PM
Just fill me in. What did this guy do that was so anti-Semetic?

Ate some bacon, mmmmmm bacon :homer:

eastgermanautos
12-20-2018, 05:32 PM
Ate some bacon, mmmmmm bacon :homer:

Here's my thing. I've eaten bagels, lox, gefillte fish. I've attended Seders. Still no-one would permit me to move on over to the Jewish side of the aisle. At a certain point in my existence I imagined that it would set me up nicely, kind of hang in the Jewish community, and in this way rise to fame and fortune. But it was put to me that this was not gonna fly. Kind of annoying, not to say disappointing, really.

Pokster
12-21-2018, 09:10 AM

Him calling you a tw@t seems a reasonbable point to me

AFC East
12-21-2018, 09:19 AM
Here's my thing. I've eaten bagels, lox, gefillte fish. I've attended Seders. Still no-one would permit me to move on over to the Jewish side of the aisle. At a certain point in my existence I imagined that it would set me up nicely, kind of hang in the Jewish community, and in this way rise to fame and fortune. But it was put to me that this was not gonna fly. Kind of annoying, not to say disappointing, really.

It's not so easy going the other way either, particularly these days.

SWv2
12-21-2018, 11:37 AM

How do you know he wasn't just calling you a **** because you are.

IUFG
12-21-2018, 12:11 PM
How do you know he wasn't just calling you a **** because you are.

Hey SW, the gig was excellent the other night. Which was a very pleasant surprise.

One of their best in years in fact.

Even the new stuff sounded good :music:

SWv2
12-21-2018, 12:34 PM
Good man. As mentioned earlier in the week always found them to be an outstanding live act / night out.

No gigs lined up here other than Massive Attack in Feb which is a treat for the Mrs but secretly I am very cool with it.

IUFG
12-21-2018, 01:16 PM
Good man. As mentioned earlier in the week always found them to be an outstanding live act / night out.

No gigs lined up here other than Massive Attack in Feb which is a treat for the Mrs but secretly I am very cool with it.

Massive Attack will be decent, imo. Enjoy.

7sisters
12-21-2018, 02:01 PM
Massive Attack will be decent, imo. Enjoy.

Was playing, spying glass the other day. One strange piece of dub.

IUFG
12-21-2018, 02:45 PM
Was playing, spying glass the other day. One strange piece of dub.

nice track.
I like a bit of ambient / dub every now and again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ypQUhTBPw

redgunamo
12-21-2018, 11:42 PM

Obviously. That's why he called you a twát, I expect. His sort are all alike.