PDA

View Full Version : No creativity. Can't defend. Wenger in.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
12-19-2018, 09:06 PM
Twice they've just hoofed it down the field. Just like Man Utd did for their 2nd.

There's gonna be a fire drill before long. I blame AFTV. Cünts.

WES
12-19-2018, 09:12 PM
Twice they've just hoofed it down the field. Just like Man Utd did for their 2nd.

Amazing that a team with no creativity who can’t defend went 22 games without losing including pasting this Spurs team and outplaying the league leaders.

Thick c*nt.

Sir C
12-19-2018, 09:13 PM

This is just depressing. And it will get worse as Arsene’s influence fades.

WES
12-19-2018, 09:19 PM

The influence that had us in 6th place with a grand total of 63 points last year?

Yeah, I so miss those glory days.

Sir C
12-19-2018, 09:21 PM
The influence that had us in 6th place with a grand total of 63 points last year?

Yeah, I so miss those glory days.

It’s nothing to do with you though. No on scares what you miss. This is a local club for local people.

WES
12-19-2018, 09:23 PM
It’s nothing to do with you though. No on scares what you miss. This is a local club for local people.

You don’t actually think I’m going to bite on that do you, Dutchie? :-)

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
12-19-2018, 09:27 PM

Agreed. We scored a couple of lovely Wengerball goals earlier this season when we had Ozil and Rambo. When Hector had a wide player in a 4-2-3-1 to play 1-2s with, when the team knew each other and the set up.

But it's going from bad to worse.

The Septic won't spend big on the defence as we need, so we'll always be out of the top 4 and won't be able to sign the players we need to get back there.

The Scousers got Klopp and spent a huge amount on a CH and a goalie. We won't. And the Septic won't care as long as the EPL keeps getting big tv deals and distributes the money fairly. While we sell all the season tickets and the corporate seats, we can bobble along in mid table and he can keep his money for his donkey Septic sports teams.

I fear St Totteringham will never appear again in my life time.

IUFG
12-20-2018, 08:33 AM

If just seen the goals.

Christ on a bike! When you can't defend fúcking straight, route one, Sunday league balls it is time to shoot your centre-halves.

What does Steve Bould do all day, I wonder?