PDA

View Full Version : This very afternoon I attended an Irish pub and tested for the first time - Taytos

WES
12-19-2018, 02:40 PM
one cheese and onion and one salt and vinegar.

WES was impressed. Slightly greasy, slightly salty, just what was needed with three pints of lager.

Well done Irishers.

Rich
12-19-2018, 02:43 PM

WES was impressed. Slightly greasy, slightly salty, just what was needed with three pints of lager.

Well done Irishers.

Which Irish pub, WES? You work close to me.

WES
12-19-2018, 02:49 PM
Which Irish pub, WES? You work close to me.

The Tipperary - Fleet St

Proper old boozer. Not a bird in sight. Nor braised pork belly, for that matter.

Rich
12-19-2018, 02:53 PM
The Tipperary - Fleet St

Proper old boozer. Not a bird in sight. Nor braised pork belly, for that matter.

:nod: A place where all men are equal.

SWv2
12-19-2018, 03:23 PM

Well done Irishers.

Tayto Cheese & Onion. The absolute king of pub crisps.

Which is ironic given that their main competitor in Ireland is actually King Crisps.

Rich
12-19-2018, 03:36 PM
Tayto Cheese & Onion. The absolute king of pub crisps.

Which is ironic given that their main competitor in Ireland is actually King Crisps.

Are you absolutely positive that they’re superior to even McCoys? Forgive me, but I find this incredibly hard to believe.

SWv2
12-19-2018, 03:53 PM
Are you absolutely positive that they’re superior to even McCoys? Forgive me, but I find this incredibly hard to believe.

McCoys Flame Grilled Steak is a superior crisp but never seen them in a pub and for beer I think Cheese and Onion works better.

You see my original statement of fact was not that Tayto Cheese & Onion was the king of crisps, but the king of pub crisps.

WES
12-19-2018, 04:04 PM
:nod: A place where all men are equal.

Very much a nice mix of City and builders in there. Only bird was about 60 years old and serving pints.

Proper pub.