PSRB
12-19-2018, 01:19 PM
"Stupid woman" :hehe:

Now trying to say he said "Stupid people" :hehe:

Sir C
12-19-2018, 01:30 PM

Not only is he a raving hypocrite, he's as thick as mince and deeply unpleasant, to boot.

37% of the population of this country are willing to vote for him. :-(

Pokster
12-19-2018, 01:42 PM

Looking at it I'm not sure he said woman

PSRB
12-19-2018, 01:44 PM

Well so far, 4 professional lip readers have said it's definitely "Stupid woman"

Also "stupid people" wouldn't make any sense in the context of the argument he was having with May.

I'm mean he's not actually wrong, but you can't say it

Sir C
12-19-2018, 01:51 PM

:hehe: There's playing devil's advocate and there's just plain silly.

Rich
12-19-2018, 01:52 PM

Well that is what he said. I don't really have a problem with it if she was a stupid woman, but I think she's Alma Mata of St. Hugh's, Oxford? I would be surprised if Corbyn went to university & is therefore being quite hypocritical in calling anyone stupid.

Pokster
12-19-2018, 01:55 PM
:hehe: There's playing devil's advocate and there's just plain silly.

Well, of 8 people in our office 6 said not woman and 2 said it was

Rich
12-19-2018, 01:57 PM

:judge: well that is that, then. Pokster's office has ruled on the matter. Case closed.

Thank goodness we have you and your work colleagues' input, P.

Pokster
12-19-2018, 01:58 PM
:judge: well that is that, then. Pokster's office has ruled on the matter. Case closed.

Thank goodness we have you and your work colleagues' input, P.

Oh do **** off Dick, i was expressing an opinion....

Sir C
12-19-2018, 02:01 PM

Odd. It looked pretty clear to me, and apparently to the experts, too.

Mind you, he never says dem fings, does he? He's been a lifelong campaigner for women's rights and he doesn't hate jews or love terrorists, no, none of it is true, it's all made up by the media which, as we know is controlled by Zionists. :nod: :ravingleftyloonies:

Rich
12-19-2018, 02:01 PM
Oh do **** off Dick, i was expressing an opinion....

FYI - An ellipsis should always use three periods, not four.

Pokster
12-19-2018, 02:03 PM
FYI - An ellipsis should always use three periods, not four.

Would you like me to send you 50p so you can find some poor **** that gives a flying **** about anything you say .....

Rich
12-19-2018, 02:07 PM
Would you like me to send you 50p so you can find some poor **** that gives a flying **** about anything you say .....

How would 50 pence help me do that, exactly? You must understand that I am just trying to help you better yourself, P. There is no need for all this vitriol. It is not very becoming of a gentleman.

WES
12-19-2018, 02:09 PM
Well that is what he said. I don't really have a problem with it if she was a stupid woman, but I think she's Alma Mata of St. Hugh's, Oxford? I would be surprised if Corbyn went to university & is therefore being quite hypocritical in calling anyone stupid.

Worse yet, Rich - he failed his A levels, well to the extent that Es are considered failures i.e. they are at my children's schools.

So we have an anti-semitic communist that failed his A levels leading the Labour party and as Charles points out, a significant portion of our society is prepared to vote for him.

Quite astonishing, really.

Pokster
12-19-2018, 02:09 PM
How would 50 pence help me do that, exactly? You must understand that I am just trying to help you better yourself, P. There is no need for all this vitriol. It is not very becoming of a gentleman.

Don't hold your breath waiting.... actually, on second thoughts do hold your breath

Rich
12-19-2018, 02:11 PM
Don't hold your breath waiting.... actually, on second thoughts do hold your breath

Goodness me! So much hatred, P. May the Lord have mercy on your soul. Merry Christmas to you and your family, too.

PSRB
12-19-2018, 02:12 PM
Odd. It looked pretty clear to me, and apparently to the experts, too.

Mind you, he never says dem fings, does he? He's been a lifelong campaigner for women's rights and he doesn't hate jews or love terrorists, no, none of it is true, it's all made up by the media which, as we know is controlled by Zionists. :nod: :ravingleftyloonies:

Of course the worrying thing is, they remove him and get someone competent in the job.

Pokster
12-19-2018, 02:12 PM
Goodness me! So much hatred, P. May the Lord have mercy on your soul. Merry Christmas to you and your family, too.

I don't need some made up person to have mercy on me... now trot on Dick

Rich
12-19-2018, 02:13 PM
Of course the worrying thing is, they remove him and get someone competent in the job.

I always felt that the chap called Chuka Amunga (or similar) was far more Ministerial than Corbyn (who looks as though he must stink to high heaven).

Burney
12-19-2018, 04:18 PM

I’d take your opinion more seriously if you could spell ‘Alma Mater’.

Tony C
12-19-2018, 06:46 PM
To be fair...she was acting like right t it.

She’s actually quite lucky Sir Sean wasn’t sitting across from her imo

https://youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

redgunamo
12-19-2018, 07:05 PM
I’d take your opinion more seriously if you could spell ‘Alma Mater’.

lol. You can take the boy out of South London and a' that..