PDA

View Full Version : The Guardian - The 100 best male footballers in the world

SWv2
12-19-2018, 12:07 PM
Firstly even the fact that they feel the need to specify "male" is peak Guardian, as if any chick is even going to get near the list otherwise.

Anyhow, a few selected entries:

45 Debbie Alli
65 Jordan Pickford

and my own personal favourite so far:

79 Harry Maguire

Rich
12-19-2018, 12:10 PM
Firstly even the fact that they feel the need to specify "male" is peak Guardian, as if any chick is even going to get near the list otherwise.

Anyhow, a few selected entries:

45 Debbie Alli
65 Jordan Pickford

and my own personal favourite so far:

79 Harry Maguire

It annoys me that sporting outlets such as BBC Sport now make no distinction between men's and women's sport. A while back I saw 'England crushed by 10 wickets in Perth' and was, for a moment, confused.

Monty92
12-19-2018, 12:37 PM
It annoys me that sporting outlets such as BBC Sport now make no distinction between men's and women's sport. A while back I saw 'England crushed by 10 wickets in Perth' and was, for a moment, confused.

:nod: I read an article recently that, for this same reason, managed to confuse me into thinking that Chris Hughton's boyfriend had developed Alzheimer's :-(

redgunamo
12-19-2018, 07:14 PM

Yes, this unfortunate development also ended my lifelong association with TMS.