PDA

View Full Version : Anyone actually going tonight?

IUFG
12-19-2018, 09:48 AM
NLD?

Rumbelows Cup?

On TV?

Midweek?

Fúck that, imo.

WES
12-19-2018, 09:49 AM
NLD?

Rumbelows Cup?

On TV?

Midweek?

Fúck that, imo.

Why would we do that, IUFG?

It's on the telly. :shrug:

Sir C
12-19-2018, 09:55 AM
NLD?

Rumbelows Cup?

On TV?

Midweek?

Fúck that, imo.

There's a 400g piece of 40 day aged ribeye sitting in the fridge. I'm going nowhere.

IUFG
12-19-2018, 09:55 AM
Why would we do that, IUFG?

It's on the telly. :shrug:

well, quite.

it's a mid season equivalent of a (un)friendly.

I'm off to a gig anyway :music: :lager: :music:

Pat Vegas
12-19-2018, 09:57 AM
There's a 400g piece of 40 day aged ribeye sitting in the fridge. I'm going nowhere.

That reminds me I need to catch up on masterchef.
They do drag it out a bit imo.

Sir C
12-19-2018, 09:58 AM
That reminds me I need to catch up on masterchef.
They do drag it out a bit imo.

I've sort of missed this series. I saw the odd one or two but no one really caught my eye. Except the really good bloke. I expect he's still in? I say 'good', I mean, 'poncey'.

Sir C
12-19-2018, 09:59 AM
well, quite.

it's a mid season equivalent of a (un)friendly.

I'm off to a gig anyway :music: :lager: :music:

A 'gig', I? A gentleman of your, shall we say, mature years? For shame.

Pat Vegas
12-19-2018, 09:59 AM
I've sort of missed this series. I saw the odd one or two but no one really caught my eye. Except the really good bloke. I expect he's still in? I say 'good', I mean, 'poncey'.

The one who looks a bit like a royal?
I believe so.

IUFG
12-19-2018, 10:11 AM
A 'gig', I? A gentleman of your, shall we say, mature years? For shame.

you cheeky twát...

Though it is more likely that I will be necking antihypertensives rather than some mandy, nowadays. :-(

In anycase, I shall enjoy and let the music take control, sc

Sir C
12-19-2018, 10:21 AM
The one who looks a bit like a royal?
I believe so.

You're right, he does look like a royal. wd f.

SWv2
12-19-2018, 10:32 AM
you cheeky twát...

Though it is more likely that I will be necking antihypertensives rather than some mandy, nowadays. :-(

In anycase, I shall enjoy and let the music take control, sc

May I ask who you are off to see?

IUFG
12-19-2018, 11:02 AM
May I ask who you are off to see?

Orbital, sw.

See if their live interpretations of their new stuff is any better than the album versions.

There will be some previously released 'bangers' (as I believe da yoot say), no doubt.

cue SC deriding them and their ilk...

Sir C
12-19-2018, 11:05 AM
Orbital, sw.

See if their live interpretations of their new stuff is any better than the album versions.

There will be some previously released 'bangers' (as I believe da yoot say), no doubt.

Those lads who sellotape torches to their heads and play about with computers, i? :hehe: As a novelty act I can sort of see the attraction, but it's not actually music, is it?

IUFG
12-19-2018, 11:11 AM
Those lads who sellotape torches to their heads and play about with computers, i? :hehe: As a novelty act I can sort of see the attraction, but it's not actually music, is it?

:sigh: Yes, the very chaps, sc.

And we've had this conversation before. You were very wrong then and are still very wrong today. :vsign:

7sisters
12-19-2018, 11:11 AM
Au contraire. This is without doubt the highest quality, final 4 chefs, in the entire history of the programme.
These chaps are extremely good.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-19-2018, 11:17 AM
Sir C "There's a 400g piece of 40 day aged ribeye sitting in the fridge. I'm going nowhere."

:hehe:
Bolt the door

SWv2
12-19-2018, 11:25 AM
Orbital, sw.

Oh I say, well done.

The latest album left me cold and sad which was a pity as I found Wonky very enjoyable in places.

That said they are still a top drawer live act and to be honest one attends such gigs waiting for the older peak moments - Halcyon, Lush, Impact, Satan, Chime etc.

Rich
12-19-2018, 11:40 AM

What are you doing for Christmas? We have a goose (first time for me), ribs of Aberdeen Angus and large crown of duck.

Rich
12-19-2018, 11:41 AM
Orbital, sw.

I did a DJ set before Orbital at University. They played a 24 minute version of 'Chime' to finish.

IUFG
12-19-2018, 12:50 PM
I did a DJ set before Orbital at University. They played a 24 minute version of 'Chime' to finish.

Ah, Chime/Crime.

And a wonderful thing it is too :music: