PDA

View Full Version : Things that are not fun #542526

Pat Vegas
12-06-2018, 09:45 AM
when you have to dash to take a dump.

Only to find you are not able to do one and it's just a bunch of farts.

PSRB
12-06-2018, 10:14 AM

Stepping on a loose piece of pavement and having the entire contents of Lake Windermere shoot out at high velocity all over your leg and trainers

Luis Anaconda
12-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Stepping on a loose piece of pavement and having the entire contents of Lake Windermere shoot out at high velocity all over your leg and trainers
That happened to me about twice in London at the weekend. Between that and walking down Highgate Hill which wet leaves had rendered as slippery as an ice rink it was a challenge to walk around

Pat Vegas
12-06-2018, 10:30 AM

Sounds like something one of our players would have done last night.

PSRB
12-06-2018, 10:31 AM
That happened to me about twice in London at the weekend. Between that and walking down Highgate Hill which wet leaves had rendered as slippery as an ice rink it was a challenge to walk around

Twice yesterday walking to work :furious:

IUFG
12-06-2018, 10:40 AM

be honest, you were píssed, weren't you?

Luis Anaconda
12-06-2018, 10:41 AM

Oddly not (very - a drink had been taken)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-06-2018, 10:57 AM

Going down on Berni's mum only to find she hasn't cleaned up since Sir C's last visit

SWv2
12-06-2018, 11:35 AM

I am sat here wondering if he actually means it was a "challenge" to walk around some wet leaves.

I admire laziness in any man but this is a new level.

Rich
12-06-2018, 03:56 PM

Having to pick shards of glass out of someone's fungus-ridden feet with tweezers :-(

Luis Anaconda
12-06-2018, 04:07 PM
I am sat here wondering if he actually means it was a "challenge" to walk around some wet leaves.

I admire laziness in any man but this is a new level.
Well to walk around them meant stepping into a busy road - I was in a rush to catch the second half

IUFG
12-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Having to pick shards of glass out of someone's fungus-ridden feet with tweezers :-(

meh. It could be worse. You could be a dentist.

what a grotty fúcking job that must be...