PDA

View Full Version : We really, really should beat United on Wednesday

PSRB
12-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Smalling, Bailly, Jones, Shaw, Lindelof, Valencia and Darmian all have injuries and Young is suspended. Plus Lukaku and Rashford both had knocks at end of Saturday's match

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
12-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Smalling, Bailly, Jones, Shaw, Lindelof, Valencia and Darmian all have injuries and Young is suspended. Plus Lukaku and Rashford both had knocks at end of Saturday's match

I can't believe you left Sanchez out.

Rich
12-03-2018, 02:53 PM

Oh for goodness sake, P!! This isn't the first time you have done this. Why won't you learn?!

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-03-2018, 02:55 PM

I think it is fair to say that Jose had the sign over Wenger.

Now when he looks over, he will see Emery and not Wenger. I wonder how much that will change things?

PSRB
12-03-2018, 02:56 PM
I can't believe you left Sanchez out.

I'm not sure United actually miss him.

Pity that little ****, Herrera is fit

SWv2
12-03-2018, 03:13 PM
I'm not sure United actually miss him.

Pity that little ****, Herrera is fit

Nasty little fúcker him though a tidy player when he wants to be.

United / Mourinho to do all they can to turn the football match into a gnarly, scrappy affair with him and Fellaini front and centre. Entire game plan being based on the hope that a Rashford or Mata can produce that one moment or failing that the Belgian wins a header while simultaneously fouling Leno.

Sir C
12-03-2018, 03:22 PM
I think it is fair to say that Jose had the sign over Wenger.

Now when he looks over, he will see Emery and not Wenger. I wonder how much that will change things?

Drogba's going to rape Senderos, isn't he? :-(

Rich
12-03-2018, 03:24 PM
Nasty little fúcker him though a tidy player when he wants to be.

United / Mourinho to do all they can to turn the football match into a gnarly, scrappy affair with him and Fellaini front and centre. Entire game plan being based on the hope that a Rashford or Mata can produce that one moment or failing that the Belgian wins a header while simultaneously fouling Leno.

Could be a game for Cech, in fairness. Gives me that leetle bit extra confidence in the air.

Tony C
12-03-2018, 03:59 PM
main issue for me is Felleni

He’s turned into a beast since cutting his hair.

IUFG
12-03-2018, 04:12 PM

Torreira will fit nicely underneath his swinging elbows...

PSRB
12-03-2018, 04:16 PM

I said when he was at Everton that his best position is as an advanced midfielder and that he's not a DM, possibly one thing that Mourinho has actually got right