PDA

View Full Version : Arsene Wenger was manager of The Arsenal for 22 years.

Sir C
12-03-2018, 01:21 PM
He won 3 league titles, 7 FA cups, went a league season unbeaten, got to a champions league final and oversaw the move to a fancy new stadium.

He's gone now. There's a new man in the job.

Move on.

Monty92
12-03-2018, 01:28 PM
He won 3 league titles, 7 FA cups, went a league season unbeaten, got to a champions league final and oversaw the move to a fancy new stadium.

Move on.

Yeah, but you can't expect people to overlook the fact that the new man's got a stupid face, a stupid voice, and stupid hair.

Burney
12-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Yeah, but you can't expect people to overlook the fact that the new man's got a stupid face, a stupid voice, and stupid hair.

All true. I think he dyes his hair, tbh.

Also, I’m not sure he has a kind face.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Monty92 "Yeah, but you can't expect people to overlook the fact that the new man's got a stupid face, a stupid voice, and stupid hair."

Him or you?

Viva Prat Vegas
12-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Burney "All true. I think he dyes his hair, tbh."

His locks are a bit heavy on the grease level

I will investigate further

Burney
12-03-2018, 01:39 PM
Burney "All true. I think he dyes his hair, tbh."

His locks are a bit heavy on the grease level

I will investigate further

To be fair, he is a dago. They are naturally greasier than other people.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-03-2018, 01:41 PM
:nod:

I can picture him wearing a white vest

SWv2
12-03-2018, 02:08 PM

Move on.

Good lord.

While I concur 100% with the thrust of your post I must say I am surprised.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-03-2018, 02:16 PM

. . . . . . . .

SWv2
12-03-2018, 02:25 PM

Let's be honest, Wenger had an equally as stupid face and voice.

When the rabid Wengerites have to resort to this level to try and detract from the majesty of Unai then we know the battle is won.

Rich
12-03-2018, 02:26 PM
To be fair, he is a dago. They are naturally greasier than other people.

I'm not sure that I really get it. I mean, when he showers and blow-dries his hair, presumably it does not look greasy. Is he then dipping his scalp in a vat of cooking oil because that gives him the look he's going for? It clearly must be intentional, but I cannot understand why he would opt for that hairstyle/grease level, given the choice?

Also, does he not earn enough to have his teeth both straightened and whitened? I feel ill just looking at him.

eastgermanautos
12-03-2018, 02:32 PM
I'm not sure that I really get it. I mean, when he showers and blow-dries his hair, presumably it does not look greasy. Is he then dipping his scalp in a vat of cooking oil because that gives him the look he's going for? It clearly must be intentional, but I cannot understand why he would opt for that hairstyle/grease level, given the choice?

Also, does he not earn enough to have his teeth both straightened and whitened? I feel ill just looking at him.

I thought British peoples tolerated crooked teeth? It's one of your own failings, allegedly.

Sir C
12-03-2018, 03:20 PM
Good lord.

While I concur 100% with the thrust of your post I must say I am surprised.

Why? I bow to no man in my admiration for M. Wenger, but comparing his record with Emery's, in order to prove some spurious point one way or the other, is utterly futile.

AFC East
12-04-2018, 10:51 AM
Let's be honest, Wenger had an equally as stupid face and voice.

When the rabid Wengerites have to resort to this level to try and detract from the majesty of Unai then we know the battle is won.

What were the terms of the battle?

The treatment of Arsenal's greatest ever servant was utterly despicable by many of our deplorable fans. Has that somehow changed because someone rightly pointed out that Emery isn't exactly someone it's easy to warm to?

SWv2
12-04-2018, 11:10 AM
What were the terms of the battle?

The treatment of Arsenal's greatest ever servant was utterly despicable by many of our deplorable fans. Has that somehow changed because someone rightly pointed out that Emery isn't exactly someone it's easy to warm to?

How is he not easy to warm to?

Viva Prat Vegas
12-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Yes, how ?
He is very much loved

Burney
12-04-2018, 11:27 AM
How is he not easy to warm to?

Well he looks like an emaciated Ray Reardon and you can only make out one word in three when he’s speaking - and even those don’t make much fùcking sense.

Sir C
12-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Well he looks like an emaciated Ray Reardon and you can only make out one word in three when he’s speaking - and even those don’t make much fùcking sense.

I rather enjoy his accent.

He's not incomprehensible because of any language issues, he's incomprehensible because he doesn't want to be comprehended, sop he talks utter bóllocks.

Burney
12-04-2018, 11:31 AM
I rather enjoy his accent.

He's not incomprehensible because of any language issues, he's incomprehensible because he doesn't want to be comprehended, sop he talks utter bóllocks.

His accent is very silly and not befitting a representative of Arsenal Football Club.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-04-2018, 11:32 AM
"Ray Reardon"
:hehe:

His heart is in the right place and he has a kindly yet determined nature

Viva Prat Vegas
12-04-2018, 11:34 AM
It's all about funny accents these days

Pep
Klopp
Maureen
Mo Po
Someone at Everton
Wenger
Holloway
Pullis

Monty92
12-04-2018, 11:35 AM
His accent is very silly and not befitting a representative of Arsenal Football Club.

And let's be clear, we're not just Little Englanders laughing at a man with a silly foreign accent. His helium-fueled staccato way of speaking would sound f*cking ridiculous in any language.

We've had loads of Spansh players and none of them have sounded like that.

It's an absolute f*cking disgrace.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-04-2018, 11:36 AM
He sounds like Santi

Burney
12-04-2018, 11:39 AM
And let's be clear, we're not just Little Englanders laughing at a man with a silly foreign accent. It's the helium-fueled staccato way of speaking that would sound f*cking ridiculous in any language.

We've had loads of Spansh players and none of them have sounded like that.

It's an absolute f*cking disgrace.

:nod: Did he talk like that at the interview, do you think? Was everyone too polite and afraid of being called racist to point out that he sounded like a fùcking cartoon character and they had no idea what he was on about?

Political correctness gone mad. You mark my words.

Monty92
12-04-2018, 11:39 AM
He sounds like Santi

Santi is about 3 foot 6. He has an excuse for having a squeaky voice.

And Santi has a nice smile.

Burney
12-04-2018, 11:40 AM
He sounds like Santi

Yes but Santi has a lovely face, so his comedy accent didn’t matter so much.

Monty92
12-04-2018, 11:42 AM
:nod: Did he talk like that at the interview, do you think? Was everyone too polite and afraid of being called racist to point out that he sounded like a fùcking cartoon character and they had no idea what he was on about?

Imagine how hard it is not to piss yourself laughing when he's giving the players a half-time *******ing with that voice? Imagine how much worse it gets when he's angry?

:-(

Viva Prat Vegas
12-04-2018, 11:42 AM
I agree with you on the dental issue
He does require a teeth-whitening kit for Christmas

However, check out Mo Po's pearly pinks for REALLY bad teeth
They're all about 6 millimeters long

Burney
12-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Imagine how hard it is not to piss yourself laughing when he's giving the players a half-time *******ing with that voice? Imagine how much worse it gets when he's angry?

:-(

Maybe the mirth caused by this ludicrous character berating them at a frequency only dogs can hear explains our improved second-half performances? Performance-enhancing endorphins released by uncontrollable laughter or summink?

SWv2
12-04-2018, 03:57 PM

He had an interpreter at the interview.

The bloke who has joined us as goalkeeping coach.

Luis Anaconda
12-04-2018, 04:00 PM
He had an interpreter at the interview.

The bloke who has joined us as goalkeeping coach.
Javi Garcia

redgunamo
12-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Javi Garcia

Good Lord. He's not a goalkeeping coach, is he?! Or even a goalkeeper? I thought he was a full back for Real Somebody or Other?