PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing

SWv2
12-03-2018, 01:12 PM
The lack or complete absence of media coverage on the dive and subsequent feigning of injury by the cheating ****.

Also the almost total lack of meaningful engagement from the bright stars of English football Kane and Debbie Alli.

Kane is probably still in the Greek's pocket while Alli has always been incredibly over rated.

IUFG
12-03-2018, 01:42 PM
The lack or complete absence of media coverage on the dive and subsequent feigning of injury by the cheating ****.

Also the almost total lack of meaningful engagement from the bright stars of English football Kane and Debbie Alli.

Kane is probably still in the Greek's pocket while Alli has always been incredibly over rated.

Spurs though innit.
Media darlings and all that.

Burney
12-03-2018, 01:44 PM

I find your failure to call Son a ‘diving, dog-eating cùnt’ rather disappointing, tbh.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-03-2018, 02:48 PM

While it looked like a dive in real time and subsequent replays showed no contact at all, I'm still trying to figure out what Rob Holding was actually trying to do there? Seemed like a bit of panic set in.

SWv2
12-03-2018, 02:55 PM
While it looked like a dive in real time and subsequent replays showed no contact at all, I'm still trying to figure out what Rob Holding was actually trying to do there? Seemed like a bit of panic set in.

Expecting Son to shoot across goal so an attempted block I would think.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-03-2018, 03:00 PM
Expecting Son to shoot across goal so an attempted block I would think.

Is that an excuse or a reason?

SWv2
12-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Is that an excuse or a reason?

I don’t need to make excuses as I was not at fault nor am I in any way responsible for his actions.

It is the only course of action which I can think of in the circumstances, an attempt to block off an imminent strike on goal. An ill-conceived one as it goes.

Holding has in my view been very impressive in recent weeks. Surely he is more intelligent than to slide in at that speed from that distance as 99% of players will go down in that instance. I don’t really even blame the ref here.