PDA

View Full Version : I tried watching that 22 July on Netflix the other day. It was lefty claptrap.

Burney
11-29-2018, 10:47 AM
All about how the nice, upstanding, open borders globalists maintained their principles in spite of the terrible crimes and hatred of Anders Breivik.

In fact, it was so bad that I actually found myself more favourably disposed to the mass murderer than I was when I started watching. He had a couple of very good points imo.

Also, how sinister is it to have a lefty summer camp for children on an island anyway?

Monty92
11-29-2018, 10:50 AM
All about how the nice, upstanding, open borders globalists maintained their principles in spite of the terrible crimes and hatred of Anders Breivik.

In fact, it was so bad that I actually found myself more favourably disposed to the mass murderer than I was when I started watching. He had a couple of very good points imo.

Also, how sinister is it to have a lefty summer camp for children on an island anyway?

Oh have you read his manifesto? It's absolutely bang on in large part.

Burney
11-29-2018, 10:52 AM
Oh have you read his manifesto? It's absolutely bang on in large part.

I did after watching it, actually. Chap was extremely sound if you ask me. Ahead of his time, in fact.

I mean perhaps he went a little far, but the impetuousness of youth and all that. Boys will be boys.

Monty92
11-29-2018, 10:56 AM
I did after watching it, actually. Chap was extremely sound if you ask me. Ahead of his time, in fact.

I mean perhaps he went a little far, but the impetuousness of youth and all that. Boys will be boys.

Well, lefties are always telling us how black and brown criminals aren't inherently bad and just need to be redirected onto a better path. Strangely this never applies to white criminals.

Sir C
11-29-2018, 10:59 AM
Well, lefties are always telling us how black and brown criminals aren't inherently bad and just need to be redirected onto a better path. Strangely this never applies to white criminals.

I was interested to note that Diane Abbott's instinctive reaction to the police foiling moped gangs and reducing their crimes by 90% was, "You can't do that!"

It's almost as if lefties are on the side of the baddies.

Burney
11-29-2018, 11:02 AM

Yesterday, I read an article that suggested that the reporting of India's veritable epidemic of violent rape in the west was racist as it didn't take into account all the contributory factors of social division, poverty, caste hatred, religious hatred, etc, etc.

I tried to imagine an article that equivocated about rape by white men getting published as sympathetically. It was impossible.

Burney
11-29-2018, 11:04 AM
I was interested to note that Diane Abbott's instinctive reaction to the police foiling moped gangs and reducing their crimes by 90% was, "You can't do that!"

I did rather like this response from the police in question.

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status/1067472996204494850

Monty92
11-29-2018, 11:06 AM

Did you see Camden Police's official Twitter response to that? :clap:

Burney
11-29-2018, 11:08 AM

The one I literally just posted, you mean?

Monty92
11-29-2018, 11:08 AM

I don't now why, but the photo of this missing person in Highgate made me laugh :hehe:

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status/1067731546394763264

Burney
11-29-2018, 11:12 AM
I don't now why, but the photo of this missing person in Highgate made me laugh :hehe:

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status/1067731546394763264

'Nikehsa' :rolleyes:

Some absolutely shocking eyebrows on this one.

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status/1067870564184936449

Monty92
11-29-2018, 11:22 AM
'Nikehsa' :rolleyes:

Some absolutely shocking eyebrows on this one.

https://twitter.com/MPSCamden/status/1067870564184936449

Jesus, if that's what her eyebrows are like, just imagine... :puke:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
11-29-2018, 01:33 PM
Did commander Brevik really do that much wrong in the grand scheme of things? He could be this century's Nelson Mandela with some slick PR.

Burney
11-29-2018, 02:02 PM
Did commander Brevik really do that much wrong in the grand scheme of things? He could be this century's Nelson Mandela with some slick PR.

You are Greg Mitchell and I claim my £5 postal order.

eastgermanautos
11-29-2018, 02:07 PM

Who are you fooling? You like that mass murderer regardless. You have a t shirt of him which you wear under sweaters.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
11-29-2018, 02:09 PM
Who are you fooling? You like that mass murderer regardless. You have a t shirt of him which you wear under sweaters.

It's a bit more like the SJW's who favor the blood soaked Che Guevara. I don't agree with every wee thing he did that was a bit close to the bone but I agree with his overall underlying message.

eastgermanautos
11-29-2018, 02:15 PM
It's a bit more like the SJW's who favor the blood soaked Che Guevara. I don't agree with every wee thing he did that was a bit close to the bone but I agree with his overall underlying message.

Ah, we have a poster who uses terms like "SJW" come into our happy valley. Well, I suppose it was inevitable.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
11-29-2018, 02:19 PM
Ah, we have a poster who uses terms like "SJW" come into our happy valley. Well, I suppose it was inevitable.

I was going to say NPC but wasn't sure if you lot were woke enough.

Monty92
11-29-2018, 02:19 PM
You are Greg Mitchell and I claim my £5 postal order.

You never got on with Greg, did you? Despite your politics being closely alligned?

You thought he was a "bully"? Seems a bit of a silly reason to dislike someone in the context of an online forum, no?

Burney
11-29-2018, 02:20 PM

Say what you like about Anders, the film got very boring once he stopped slotting lefties. Remarkably efficient, he was. Not like these American spray 'n pray merchants you get.

Burney
11-29-2018, 02:21 PM
You never got on with Greg, did you? Despite your politics being closely alligned?

You thought he was a "bully"? Seems a bit of a **** reason to dislike someone in the context of an online forum, no?

No. I thought he took his persecution of individuals to levels that were genuinely sociopathic.

Sir C
11-29-2018, 02:21 PM
Say what you like about Anders, the film got very boring once he stopped slotting lefties. Remarkably efficient, he was. Not like these American spray 'n pray merchants you get.

I don't like the bloke. There's something about him... over-confidence? You might even call it a touch of arrogance.

No, on balance, not for me.

Burney
11-29-2018, 02:22 PM

Non-Playing Character. I get this.

Monty92
11-29-2018, 02:22 PM
No. I thought he took his persecution of individuals to levels that were genuinely sociopathic.

Hmmmm, yeah, maybe. But still, he was funny and smart, not to be sniffed at around here.

Couldn't you overlook the ****ishness for the sake of the broader quality of the board?

Sir C
11-29-2018, 02:23 PM

National Car Park?

Burney
11-29-2018, 02:23 PM
I don't like the bloke. There's something about him... over-confidence? You might even call it a touch of arrogance.

No, on balance, not for me.

Oh, yes. You wouldn't go for a pint with him. But he's Norwegian and barking fùcking mad - what can you expect?

Burney
11-29-2018, 02:25 PM
Hmmmm, yeah, maybe. But still, he was funny and smart, not to be sniffed at around here.

Couldn't you overlook the ****ishness for the sake of the broader quality of the board?

I think we all did for fùcking ages, didn't we? There are limits.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
11-29-2018, 02:25 PM
Non-Playing Character. I get this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dp2r7HDXQAAZHwN.jpg:large

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2018, 02:32 PM
Greg Mitchell had a spiky haircut so he must have been a wrongun

eastgermanautos
11-29-2018, 03:18 PM

You have a point. :hehe: 70 fvcking people, what the fvck.

eastgermanautos
11-29-2018, 03:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dp2r7HDXQAAZHwN.jpg:large

I think you should pursue the line about crisis actors at recent atrocities. That's a goodun'.