PDA

View Full Version : Not being funny, but I bet if you asked that Syrian kid if he'd rather

Monty92
11-28-2018, 02:40 PM
go to a school in the UK where one **** throws some water on his face or be sent back home to Aleppo, he'd be happy to stick around.

And if that's the worst that happens to him during his school years, he'll be doing better than most. It's school - children are vile and if you put 100s of them together, some of them will be absolute ****s to each other, including picking on others because of their identity. :shrug:

Burney
11-28-2018, 02:45 PM
go to a school in the UK where one **** throws some water on his face or be sent back home to Aleppo, he'd be happy to stick around.

And if that's the worst that happens to him during his school years, he'll be doing better than most. It's school - children are vile and if you put 100s of them together, some of them will be absolute ****s to each other, including picking on others because of their identity. :shrug:

I’ve seen much, much worse bullying than that. Who are these people who are so shocked by it? Have they ever been outside?

Bullies - like nonces - are an unpleasant fact of life that modern society has blown out of all proportion.

Sir C
11-28-2018, 02:47 PM
I’ve seen much, much worse bullying than that. Who are these people who are so shocked by it? Have they ever been outside?

Bullies - like nonces - are an unpleasant fact of life that modern society has blown out of all proportion.

I was explaining to the glw only yesterday how much I enjoyed being a bully. No. Hold that. I relished being a bully.

The weak deserve to be bullied. If you're not prepared to stand up for yourself you need a good punch in the teeth. Thus spake the Lord, amen.

IUFG
11-28-2018, 02:49 PM

Fúck me. That sort of behaviour was positively friendly at my comprehensive.

Looking back, I should have complained about that dart thrown into the back of my hand...

Monty92
11-28-2018, 02:53 PM
Fúck me. That sort of behaviour was positively friendly at my comprehensive.

Looking back, I should have complained about that dart thrown into the back of my hand...

There was one big Asian lad who made a ritual out of punching me in the stomach whenever he walked past me. I used to brace myself my breathing in deeply before the impact, but it never really helped.

PSRB
11-28-2018, 02:54 PM
I was explaining to the glw only yesterday how much I enjoyed being a bully. No. Hold that. I relished being a bully.

The weak deserve to be bullied. If you're not prepared to stand up for yourself you need a good punch in the teeth. Thus spake the Lord, amen.

meh, blokes don't even come close to girls in regards bullying. Girls are little ****s - FACT

Sir C
11-28-2018, 02:59 PM
There was one big Asian lad who made a ritual out of punching me in the stomach whenever he walked past me. I used to brace myself my breathing in deeply before the impact, but it never really helped.

Why didn't you **** the bloke into next week, you disgusting little weasel?

You make me sick. I wish he'd killed you.

Monty92
11-28-2018, 03:04 PM

He was absolutely ****ing stacked.

The weird thing is, he was perfectly nice to me other than this intermittently played out routine.

Sir C
11-28-2018, 03:15 PM
He was absolutely ****ing stacked.

The weird thing is, he was perfectly nice to me other than this intermittently played out routine.

I bullied some little worm relentlessly for about 3 years. The little ****'s life was an absolute misery. I once removed his batting gloves, the type with the rubber spikes on, and belaboured his face with them until he cried. The pathetic, wimpering brat. One day he stopped crying, pulled himself up to his full height, straightened his quivering lip and threw a pathetic excuse for a punch, like a girl trying to throw a ball. Filled with a new-found respect for him, I beat him almost insensible.

So there you are.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-28-2018, 03:16 PM

. . . . . .

Sir C
11-28-2018, 03:16 PM
meh, blokes don't even come close to girls in regards bullying. Girls are little ****s - FACT

You should have been at my school, mate. :-( Girls might be vicious but fúck me, the violence at my school. :-(

Sir C
11-28-2018, 03:17 PM
. . . . . .

That's what I told the judge, h. :shrug:

PSRB
11-28-2018, 03:29 PM
You should have been at my school, mate. :-( Girls might be vicious but fúck me, the violence at my school. :-(

Girls screw people up mentally, they're just really nasty

WES
11-28-2018, 03:31 PM

You do realize that there are a few people on here who have met you and are fully aware of what a scrawny bag of bones you are?

I mean you couldn't put a scare into Karen Carpenter.

WES
11-28-2018, 03:32 PM
Girls screw people up mentally, they're just really nasty

Wait until they get older mate, it gets worse. :-(

And social media is today what gossiping in the girl's change room was back in our day. Imagine what they can do now! :-(

Sir C
11-28-2018, 03:42 PM
You do realize that there are a few people on here who have met you and are fully aware of what a scrawny bag of bones you are?

I mean you couldn't put a scare into Karen Carpenter.

:shrug: Big words, moosefúcker.

PSRB
11-28-2018, 04:08 PM
Wait until they get older mate, it gets worse. :-(

And social media is today what gossiping in the girl's change room was back in our day. Imagine what they can do now! :-(

I've already seen some pretty horrid stuff from 6 year olds. One girl is particularly nasty, she seems to get away with it as the school have to take in a couple of pikeys to satisfy some daft criteria.

redgunamo
11-28-2018, 04:27 PM

Bullies do very important work. Without them, you just find the place filling up with all sorts of homos, weaklings and other undesirables.

PSRB
11-28-2018, 04:43 PM
Bullies do very important work. Without them, you just find the place filling up with all sorts of homos, weaklings and other undesirables.

Very true, R. My eldest does need to toughen up a bit and I have said that if this bully lays a finger on her than she has my full blessing to punch her in the face and I'll happily explain to the headmaster why she did it.

WES
11-28-2018, 05:22 PM
Very true, R. My eldest does need to toughen up a bit and I have said that if this bully lays a finger on her than she has my full blessing to punch her in the face and I'll happily explain to the headmaster why she did it.

I received the following email from my son's assistant housemaster in his first year, I paraphrase

'unfortunately Thomas was involved in an altercation with another boy in his year today in which punches were thrown. The other boy sustained minor injuries; Thomas was unhurt'

Which resulted in me yelling 'yyyyyyyyeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, he won!!!!!!' rather loudly. Mrs WES was less pleased. :-)

Tony C
11-28-2018, 05:44 PM
He missed a trick...I would’ve set up a Go Fund Me for Boxing Classes.

Would make a million inside a week and he’ll be a celebrity hanging out with all the top boxers.

eastgermanautos
11-28-2018, 06:57 PM

Haha, you're a maniac !! An actual maniac. Now, your secret is safe with us, this is a safe zone. So you just go along and blab to your heart's content.

SWv2
11-29-2018, 09:07 AM

Can I assume from the above you were picked on in school?

Monty92
11-29-2018, 09:37 AM
Can I assume from the above you were picked on in school?

My school was about 75% black and Asian. Of course I was ****ing picked on.

So much for white privilege :-(

Burney
11-29-2018, 09:38 AM

Are Jews white, though? I'm not sure they are. Not properly.

Monty92
11-29-2018, 09:42 AM
Are Jews white, though? I'm not sure they are. Not properly.

We're worse. We're ethnics with all the privileges of whiteness.

Although it doesn't necessarily feel like that when you're being chased down the street as a 14 year old boy :cry:

Burney
11-29-2018, 09:44 AM
We're worse. We're ethnics with all the privileges of whiteness.

Although it doesn't necessarily feel like that when you're being chased down the street as a 14 year old boy :cry:

True. To some extent you've got the worst of both worlds. :-(

Mind you, the fact that you're all stinking rich and are the puppetmasters of international finance and media must come as some consolation?

Sir C
11-29-2018, 09:46 AM

Wait, what werre all these black and Asian kids doing in the shtetl?

Burney
11-29-2018, 09:51 AM

Have you been watching The Little Drummer Girl? It's fairly shíte, but then it wasn't a great book. However, what makes me laugh is all these Mossad agents who are clearly the least Jewish people you've ever seen in your life. Alexander Skarsgaard looks like something out of a Waffen SS recruiting poster, ffs!
How come everyone's up in arms if a white actor yellows or blacks up, but it's perfectly OK for goyim to masquerade as heebs? I think someone should take to Twitter in outrage about it.

Sir C
11-29-2018, 09:54 AM
Have you been watching The Little Drummer Girl? It's fairly shíte, but then it wasn't a great book. However, what makes me laugh is all these Mossad agents who are clearly the least Jewish people you've ever seen in your life. Alexander Skarsgaard looks like something out of a Waffen SS recruiting poster, ffs!
How come everyone's up in arms if a white actor yellows or blacks up, but it's perfectly OK for goyim to masquerade as heebs? I think someone should take to Twitter in outrage about it.

I've got it 'recorded' to binge watch.

Now you tell me it's ****e. :-(

Burney
11-29-2018, 10:00 AM
I've got it 'recorded' to binge watch.

Now you tell me it's ****e. :-(

Well it's only as shíte as the source material - which was pretty shíte. It always felt like Le Carre didn't really know or understand the Israelis in the way he did British spookery. It's just not plausible.

Also, there's something seriously irritating about the lead actress. Whether it's because I dislike the character so intensely or that the actress' face just annoys me I can't quite decide.

Monty92
11-29-2018, 10:02 AM

Actually, Wembley, where I grew up, was a bit of a Jewish enclave until the mid-1980s, when all the Bangladeshis started moving in. Most of my Jewish friends fùcked off sharpish for leafy and up-and-coming Pinner, Stanmore or Northwood, but we stuck around.

Thanks mum and dad :rolleyes:

Sir C
11-29-2018, 10:12 AM
Actually, Wembley, where I grew up, was a bit of a Jewish enclave until the mid-1980s, when all the Bangladeshis started moving in. Most of my Jewish friends fùcked off sharpish for leafy and up-and-coming Pinner, Stanmore or Northwood, but we stuck around.

Thanks mum and dad :rolleyes:

My recollection of living in Finchley in the mid 80s was that the jews considered their manor to stretch from Wembley in the west, to Bushey and Barnet in the north, and Tottenham to the east. There was a great deal of nostalgia for the lost lands and territories of Whitechapel Road and Commercial Road, where Granpa Cohen had his schmutter shops, oi.

In retrospect I mixed with some odd jews.

Burney
11-29-2018, 10:14 AM
My recollection of living in Finchley in the mid 80s was that the jews considered their manor to stretch from Wembley in the west, to Bushey and Barnet in the north, and Tottenham to the east. There was a great deal of nostalgia for the lost lands and territories of Whitechapel Road and Commercial Road, where Granpa Cohen had his schmutter shops, oi.

In retrospect I mixed with some odd jews.

Ooh, that's another wildly overrated thing: bagels.

Sir C
11-29-2018, 10:16 AM
Ooh, that's another wildly overrated thing: bagels.

Oh good call. Like chewing on a fúcking telephone directory. Could they be any more dense?

Burney
11-29-2018, 10:18 AM
Oh good call. Like chewing on a fúcking telephone directory. Could they be any more dense?

:nod: They're just badly-made bread. :shrug:

Sir C
11-29-2018, 10:20 AM

Boiled, aren't they? Boiled dough.

Burney
11-29-2018, 10:22 AM
Boiled, aren't they? Boiled dough.

:nod: It's like someone let the work experience kid loose in the bakery.

PSRB
11-29-2018, 10:27 AM

Pleased to hear this, I've always thought this and everyone looks at me like I'm mad. Stale, doughy bread :puke:

eastgermanautos
11-29-2018, 02:10 PM

Haha, true. But then the original had Klaus Kinski play the Mossad head. Now it's General Zod, that is Michael Shannon. :-D

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2018, 02:16 PM
Sir C where in Finchley did you live?

Sir C
11-29-2018, 02:19 PM
Sir C where in Finchley did you live?

It wasn't really Finchley, I just remember it as Finchley because, anyway, I just do.

Woodside Park. Northiam.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2018, 02:23 PM
That qualifies for Finchley :thumbup:
Unlike Bushey and other places way beyond the boundary
Fash likes the Woodside Park overground tube station
Like stepping back in time, one expects Hercule Poirot to arrive at the station and get a lift from one of those old black carriages

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2018, 02:24 PM
There is also a nice Hospice to rest in nearby

Sir C
11-29-2018, 02:25 PM
That qualifies for Finchley :thumbup:
Unlike Bushey and other places way beyond the boundary
Fash likes the Woodside Park overground tube station
Like stepping back in time, one expects Hercule Poirot to arrive at the station and get a lift from one of those old black carriages

I was a lad from Lewisham. A jewish princess took me to her ample bosom and showed me the delights of Hampstead, Muswell Hill, Swiss Cottage and lots and lots of naughty sexytime.

What a gal :love:

I saw a picture of her on facebook a year or so ago. She's a right hephelump now :-(

Burney
11-29-2018, 02:27 PM
I was a lad from Lewisham. A jewish princess took me to her ample bosom and showed me the delights of Hampstead, Muswell Hill, Swiss Cottage and lots and lots of naughty sexytime.

What a gal :love:

I saw a picture of her on facebook a year or so ago. She's a right hephelump now :-(

For a moment, I thought Hampstead, Muswell Hill and Swiss Cottage were euphemisms for her various orifices.

Sir C
11-29-2018, 02:28 PM
For a moment, I thought Hampstead, Muswell Hill and Swiss Cottage were euphemisms for her various orifices.

They might as well have been. Christ but she showed me a thing or two. :sigh:

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2018, 02:29 PM
That's the one you had in the back of a mini in a golf club car park

Sir C
11-29-2018, 02:29 PM
There is also a nice Hospice to rest in nearby

Is there? I don't remember a hospice. I remember a jewish restaurant in Finchley called, what the hell was it? I learnt to love salt beef sandwiches and latkes.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2018, 02:30 PM
Hang on...wasn't she hirsute?

Sir C
11-29-2018, 02:32 PM
That's the one you had in the back of a mini in a golf club car park

Well remembered s. But it was the back of a Ford Capri 2.8i. The Mini belonged to her nan and was remarkable in that it was a Mini 850 with an automatic gearbox. A two-speed automatic gearbox. Not so good uphill.

She wasn't hirsute, it was the bubble who was hirsute.

IUFG
11-29-2018, 03:08 PM
Well remembered s. But it was the back of a Ford Capri 2.8i. The Mini belonged to her nan and was remarkable in that it was a Mini 850 with an automatic gearbox. A two-speed automatic gearbox. Not so good uphill.

She wasn't hirsute, it was the bubble who was hirsute.

ALL bubbles are hirsute, innit.

Details again, sc. did the Capri have a black vinyl roof?

nb: The first Capri was made 50, yes 50, years ago :yikes:

Burney
11-29-2018, 03:10 PM

To quote the Good Book, i:

God said to Moses:
"All Jews will have big noses.
Except for Aaron.
He'll have a square 'un."

Amen.

IUFG
11-29-2018, 03:15 PM
To quote the Good Book, i:

God said to Moses:
"All Jews will have big noses.
Except for Aaron.
He'll have a square 'un."

Amen.

bloody god-botherer...

Sir C
11-29-2018, 03:25 PM

No vinyl roof, i. This was one of the last of the 2.8is. A 2.8 injection special, indeed. Vinyl roofs had fallen from favour by then.

It was a wonderful car :cloud9:

IUFG
11-29-2018, 03:27 PM
No vinyl roof, i. This was one of the last of the 2.8is. A 2.8 injection special, indeed. Vinyl roofs had fallen from favour by then.

If only you'd kept it, sc...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Capri-2-8i-1984/302964416923?hash=item468a16219b:g:b4oAAOSwqnVb4wD 2

Rich
11-29-2018, 03:31 PM

I have just hired a Mustang GT for my trip down the Florida Keys next year. 5.0 V8 :cloud9:

Sir C
11-29-2018, 03:32 PM
If only you'd kept it, sc...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Capri-2-8i-1984/302964416923?hash=item468a16219b:g:b4oAAOSwqnVb4wD 2

I had three Capris, i.

A white Mk 1 facelift 1600 GT when I was 17. I soon blew the engine up and replaced it with a 2.0 featuring a gas-flowed and ported head, Piper yellow-banded cam and twin Dellorto DHLA 40 carbs :cloud9: I blew that up as well.

A black 2.8i when I was 19, and a white 2.8i special when the black one was nicked from outside my girlfriend's house.

Good timez indeed.

IUFG
11-29-2018, 03:36 PM
I had three Capris, i.

A white Mk 1 facelift 1600 GT when I was 17. I soon blew the engine up and replaced it with a 2.0 featuring a gas-flowed and ported head, Piper yellow-banded cam and twin Dellorto DHLA 40 carbs :cloud9: I blew that up as well.

A black 2.8i when I was 19, and a white 2.8i special when the black one was nicked from outside my girlfriend's house.

Good timez indeed.

The 2.8i.
Dangerously overpowered for the set up of the car. Deadly as fúck, tbh :cloud9:

Sir C
11-29-2018, 03:38 PM
The 2.8i.
Dangerously overpowered for the set up of the car. Deadly as fúck, tbh :cloud9:

160 bhp. Cart-sprung rear axle :cloud9: No ABS, no traction control, no nuffink.

Honestly, one of today's snowflakes would be dead on the first corner.

Sir C
11-29-2018, 03:38 PM
I have just hired a Mustang GT for my trip down the Florida Keys next year. 5.0 V8 :cloud9:

Ooh a Yanqui 5 litre! That's be almost 100 bhp then.

IUFG
11-29-2018, 03:41 PM
Ooh a Yanqui 5 litre! That's be almost 100 bhp then.

They are about 320 horses, sc

Pffft. The Japs get way more than that out of a 2l pot

Rich
11-29-2018, 03:46 PM
They are about 320 horses, sc

Pffft. The Japs get way more than that out of a 2l pot

Sigh. You are both missing the point. It's all about how the power is delivered. I assume a Mustang delivers it with a deep bellow when you plant your right foot.

Not that I'd have one, tbh. My old C63 AMG did all of that which actually becomes rather hard to live with. That and having to replace the tyres every 6000-8000 miles.

IUFG
11-29-2018, 03:51 PM
Sigh. You are both missing the point. It's all about how the power is delivered. I assume a Mustang delivers it with a deep bellow when you plant your right foot.

Not that I'd have one, tbh. My old C63 AMG did all of that which actually becomes rather hard to live with. That and having to replace the tyres every 6000-8000 miles.

It does sound ok then delivers you to 60 in a relativelysedentary 5 seconds.

Hang on.

You don't buy a powerful car and then moan that it is 'rather hard to live with'

That's the whole fúcking point of them.

And why you also have a rather sensible diesel to do the mundane stuff in.

Rich
11-29-2018, 03:55 PM
It does sound ok then delivers you to 60 in a relativelysedentary 5 seconds.

Hang on.

You don't buy a powerful car and then moan that it is 'rather hard to live with'

That's the whole fúcking point of them.

And why you also have a rather sensible diesel to do the mundane stuff in.

Well when I bought my Merc I was hoping that it could be both an everyday car and also something to have some fun in. Fun it was... But the drone from the exhaust on long motorway runs (which is most of my driving these days) was annoying. That and it would do about 22mpg at absolute best.

Now I have a 435d which can go from 0-62 in 4.8 seconds which is fun. And on the motorway it's like a lamb. Wonderfully comfortable.

When I've finished tearing the insides of my house out I may check to see if the finances allow a weekend vehicle. A Caterham, perhaps.

IUFG
11-29-2018, 04:09 PM
A Caterham, perhaps.

They are fun. 0-60 in theme park times :cloud9:

no fun in the rain and you'll have to wear specs and dress up warm.

Council estate it out there...get yourself a 3-4 year old Scooby or Evo, r.

Sir C
11-29-2018, 04:11 PM
They are fun. 0-60 in theme park times :cloud9:

no fun in the rain and you'll have to wear specs and dress up warm.

Council estate it out there...get yourself a 3-4 year old Scooby or Evo, r.

He would die in about 12 minutes in a Caterham. Mine still occasionally causes me the odd twitch of the sphincter in the wet.

PSRB
11-29-2018, 04:19 PM

I always hire a Mustang when in the US, great fun in a straight line, cornering, not so much

Rich
11-29-2018, 04:33 PM
He would die in about 12 minutes in a Caterham. Mine still occasionally causes me the odd twitch of the sphincter in the wet.

My neighbour has a Lotus Elise (new one). How are they (apart from being a Lotus)?

Also has a Range Rover Velar which I have rather taken a fancy to.

SWv2
11-29-2018, 04:41 PM
I always hire a Mustang when in the US, great fun in a straight line, cornering, not so much

Decent sized boot?

PSRB
11-29-2018, 05:01 PM
Decent sized boot?

No, it's shocking, roof down and throw the luggage on the back seats