PDA

View Full Version : I have to go to Wembley tonight :-(

Pat Vegas
11-28-2018, 10:15 AM
I now discover they have a ridicules no bags over a4 size policy.
:furious:

Sir C
11-28-2018, 11:13 AM
I now discover they have a ridicules no bags over a4 size policy.
:furious:

To watch Spurs? :-(

Pat Vegas
11-28-2018, 11:22 AM
To watch Spurs? :-(

:-( yes
Forza Inter.

I will miss masterchef.

IUFG
11-28-2018, 11:28 AM
Forza Inter.

I will miss masterchef.

Attending a Spurs match when it isn't against The Arsenal...you filthy, filthy dog.

Pat Vegas
11-28-2018, 11:29 AM
Attending a Spurs match when it isn't against The Arsenal...you filthy, filthy dog.

father in law deaded. he was inter going for the missus.

IUFG
11-28-2018, 11:31 AM
father in law deaded. he was inter going for the missus.

whichever way you choose to dress it up, f...

Sir C
11-28-2018, 11:37 AM
Forza Inter.

I will miss masterchef.

That woman is starting to do my head in. No one, not even a Kiwi or a Moosefúcker or whatever she is, pronounces the English language so ridiculously. Last night some bloke used too much bottah to fry his fush and his dush had too many ulumunts.

Pat Vegas
11-28-2018, 12:25 PM
That woman is starting to do my head in. No one, not even a Kiwi or a Moosefúcker or whatever she is, pronounces the English language so ridiculously. Last night some bloke used too much bottah to fry his fush and his dush had too many ulumunts.

:nod:
Paaarsta,

Why does everyone pickle everything?

IUFG
11-28-2018, 12:38 PM

Young Matthew was tearing up the place last night...

PSRB
11-28-2018, 12:39 PM

I went to WHL once with an ex's dad (he was doing the visit every league ground thing) and was there to see the Bosnich Hitler salute.