PDA

View Full Version : Derren Brown – talk to me, Awimb.

Monty92
11-27-2018, 08:35 PM
I’d heard very good things so took a little dip into his work the other day. Watched The Push and Sacrifice on Netflix.

Absolutely no ****ing way those shows are not massively fake. Every single frame contains an unnatural gesture or turn of speech, or a totally improbable plot twist.

How is this not totally obvious to everyone????

Tony C
11-27-2018, 11:02 PM
He was on Joe Rogan a while back...here’s his bit on hypnosis...

https://youtu.be/IFeL7XGwJTs

Rich
11-28-2018, 08:57 AM
I’d heard very good things so took a little dip into his work the other day. Watched The Push and Sacrifice on Netflix.

Absolutely no ****ing way those shows are not massively fake. Every single frame contains an unnatural gesture or turn of speech, or a totally improbable plot twist.

I had just assumed that there were several stooges in the audience to help him.

Monty92
11-28-2018, 09:55 AM
I had just assumed that there were several stooges in the audience to help him.

No, I'm not talking about his audience shows. I'm talking about the shows where he gets people to do things like push people off buildings and take a bullet for a stranger.

Sir C
11-28-2018, 09:57 AM

I believe that Berni was at school with him, so he'll know.