PDA

View Full Version : Trapped nerve in my back

PSRB
11-27-2018, 12:30 PM
2 weeks of pain!

Finally went to the docs and been given some anti-inflamms that have left me thoroughly spaced out today. Can't drink on them or operate heavy machinery :-(

Sir C
11-27-2018, 12:32 PM
2 weeks of pain!

Finally went to the docs and been given some anti-inflamms that have left me thoroughly spaced out today. Can't drink on them or operate heavy machinery :-(

Look mate, the doctor says, 'Don't drink or operate heavy machinery', but the doctor's not here, is he?

How much heavy machinery do you want to operate, anyway? Pour a drink and stop behaving like a girl.

PSRB
11-27-2018, 12:35 PM
Look mate, the doctor says, 'Don't drink or operate heavy machinery', but the doctor's not here, is he?

How much heavy machinery do you want to operate, anyway? Pour a drink and stop behaving like a girl.

Well, they've got until Thursday to do the trick. I'm desperately trying to find some heavy machinery, just to see why I can't use it

Pat Vegas
11-27-2018, 12:35 PM
2 weeks of pain!

I'm gonna wait until after xmas to see what the lump on my neck is.
:-(

Burney
11-27-2018, 12:52 PM

This is wise, f. All clinical advice makes it clear that, the moment you find a lump, you should definitely leave it several months before seeking medical attention. :nod:

It's probably a goitre, f. You could end up with what looks like a pair of bollócks on your neck.

Pokster
11-27-2018, 01:52 PM

It's your head, we all have one