PDA

View Full Version : Think Mesut might have been running late for training this morning

Monty92
11-27-2018, 09:51 AM
judging by the speed he drove down my road at 9am.

It's a 20 zone too. Naughty.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-27-2018, 09:54 AM

. . . . . . . .

Sir C
11-27-2018, 09:56 AM

I rather thought he'd retired, to be honest.

Burney
11-27-2018, 09:59 AM

'Must have been nice seeing him get above walking pace' etc, etc.

Monty92
11-27-2018, 10:02 AM
'Must have been nice seeing him get above walking pace' etc, etc.

Oh, so now we're all gonna slavishly go along with the idea that Ozil is a shít****, just because the dago fraud has managed to not lose against the likes of Brentford and FC Wànkinabag for a few games and told us he is? :rolleyes:

Burney
11-27-2018, 10:15 AM
Oh, so now we're all gonna slavishly go along with the idea that Ozil is a shít****, just because the dago fraud has managed to not lose against the likes of Brentford and FC Wànkinabag for a few games and told us he is? :rolleyes:

:nod: Absolutely. The lazy, bog-eyed Turk has no place in the glorious new Reich.

Sir C
11-27-2018, 10:29 AM

What car is he driving, byt he way? It's not some sort of noncey electric muck, is it? I demand the googly-eyed stroller drives a V12.

Burney
11-27-2018, 10:32 AM
What car is he driving, byt he way? It's not some sort of noncey electric muck, is it? I demand the googly-eyed stroller drives a V12.

For some reason, I imagine the exopthalmic Captain Kirk favouring some sort of Mercedes.

Sir C
11-27-2018, 10:35 AM
For some reason, I imagine the exopthalmic Captain Kirk favouring some sort of Mercedes.

Something vulgar, one imagines. One of those AMG jobs.

600 bhp and an automatic gearbox :hehe:

Monty92
11-27-2018, 10:39 AM

He's got four in his drive, maybe more in the garage.

All customised and with German plates. I know that one's a Mercedes G-Class SUV, one's a Porsche, think he's got a Ferrari too, not sure I'm **** with cars.

This morning he was in an Audi I think.

Sir C
11-27-2018, 10:41 AM

All customised and with German plates. I know that one's a Mercedes G-Class SUV, one's a Porsche, think he's got a Ferrari too, not sure I'm **** with cars.

What sort of Audi, for Christ's sake? An R8, was it?

Monty92
11-27-2018, 10:42 AM
What sort of Audi, for Christ's sake? An R8, was it?

I don't know! I drive a Ford Focus Estate, man. Leave me alone :-(

This might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUQGu2XBXEE

Burney
11-27-2018, 10:43 AM

Never mind his cars, does he have a live-in woman yet?

Monty92
11-27-2018, 10:45 AM
Never mind his cars, does he have a live-in woman yet?

How am I supposed to know? You talk as if we're neighbours when everyone knows he lives in Highgate and I live in Hampstead :shrug:

Sir C
11-27-2018, 10:46 AM
I don't know! I drive a Ford Focus Estate, man. Leave me alone :-(

This might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUQGu2XBXEE

My word, one of those houses. Like... a Bishop's Avenue house. All the money in the world and he chooses to buy a sort of reproduction house.

I is disappoint.

Burney
11-27-2018, 10:47 AM
How am I supposed to know? You talk as if we're neighbours when everyone knows he lives in Highgate and I live in Hampstead :shrug:

Because you're constantly stalking him, obviously. :shrug:

To be honest, I assume he's still indulging his cultural preferences for goat-bothering and pederasty. After all, you can take the boy out of Turkey, but you can't take a Turk out of boys.

Pat Vegas
11-27-2018, 10:50 AM

Does anybody actually drive at the 20 limit? I find it quite impossible, my car doesn't like it.

Monty92
11-27-2018, 10:54 AM
Does anybody actually drive at the 20 limit? I find it quite impossible, my car doesn't like it.

Twenty is ridiculous. I regularly hit 50 on my road and I've not killed anyone so far :shrug:

To be fair, there is a nursery on it, but it's a Montessori, so any kid that goes there deserves to be mowed down.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-27-2018, 11:02 AM
Sir C "My word, one of those houses. Like... a Bishop's Avenue house. All the money in the world and he chooses to buy a sort of reproduction house."

:nod:
It's just a nondescript pile of bricks
The only stylish aspect is that great big tree growing on the back lawn

Monty92
11-27-2018, 11:07 AM
Sir C "My word, one of those houses. Like... a Bishop's Avenue house. All the money in the world and he chooses to buy a sort of reproduction house."

Oh no that's fine, you just totally denigrate my neighbourhood as characterless. No really, not offended at all.

Sir C
11-27-2018, 11:07 AM

Just consider. With such a budget one could buy a Georgian rectory, and Elizabethan manor house or a Queen Anne townhouse. Why would one purchase the home of a minor Arab royal or jewish cab driver?

Monty92
11-27-2018, 11:08 AM
Just consider. With such a budget one could buy a Georgian rectory, and Elizabethan manor house or a Queen Anne townhouse. Why would one purchase the home of a minor Arab royal or jewish cab driver?

Do Jewish cab drivers typically live in £10 million houses?

Sir C
11-27-2018, 11:12 AM
Do Jewish cab drivers typically live in £10 million houses?

:nod: Have you been in a black cab recently?

Anyway, they've all got a sideline in usury, haven't they?