PDA

View Full Version : Hobnobbing with Brzilianers update.

Sir C
11-21-2018, 11:26 AM
The bloke with Neymar was apparently called Fabinho. I've never heard of the chap. Most of them came and sat around in the bar afterwards. None had a drink. And why do footballers always wear flip flops? Pikey fúckers.

Neymar played 6 minutes, completed his contractural obligation, and 'limped' off. Some people tried to start a Mexican wave. It was that sort of event.

12 pints of Guinness and a KFC on a retail park ion Milton Keynes. What a night!

Burney
11-21-2018, 11:33 AM
The bloke with Neymar was apparently called Fabinho. I've never heard of the chap. Most of them came and sat around in the bar afterwards. None had a drink. And why do footballers always wear flip flops? Pikey fúckers.

Neymar played 6 minutes, completed his contractural obligation, and 'limped' off. Some people tried to start a Mexican wave. It was that sort of event.

12 pints of Guinness and a KFC on a retail park ion Milton Keynes. What a night!

I've always assumed the flip-flop thing is about having swollen feet or something.

Mind you, you'd think they'd want something that keeps their feet protected, wouldn't you? What if you drunkenly stumbled and crushed Neymar's toes? Imagine the lawsuit! :yikes:

Pat Vegas
11-21-2018, 11:35 AM
I've always assumed the flip-flop thing is about having swollen feet or something.

Mind you, you'd think they'd want something that keeps their feet protected, wouldn't you? What if you drunkenly stumbled and crushed Neymar's toes? Imagine the lawsuit! :yikes:

Would he roll about first?

Burney
11-21-2018, 11:39 AM
Would he roll about first?

Neymar? Naturally. I'd also imagine he'd be making a high-pitched, effeminate squealing noise. Sort of 'AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ze beeeeeg greengo maricon he crushes mi dedos do pé! El Reffo! El Reffo! UNA CARTA ROJA POR FAVOR!

Sir C
11-21-2018, 11:40 AM

We're often in that bar for MK Dons games and their players seem to favour trainers. Perhaps the Brazilians thought Milton Keynes is a sort of beach destination. Like Rio.

Sir C
11-21-2018, 11:42 AM
Neymar? Naturally. I'd also imagine he'd be making a high-pitched, effeminate squealing noise. Sort of 'AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ze beeeeeg greengo maricon he crushes mi dedos do pé! El Reffo! El Reffo! UNA CARTA ROJA POR FAVOR!

I had no idea your Portugese was basically fluent. Chapeau, old chap.

Burney
11-21-2018, 11:43 AM
We're often in that bar for MK Dons games and their players seem to favour trainers. Perhaps the Brazilians thought Milton Keynes is a sort of beach destination. Like Rio.

Perhaps they confused the terms 'beach' and 'cultural desert'?

Burney
11-21-2018, 11:45 AM
I had no idea your Portugese was basically fluent. Chapeau, old chap.

Well you know. Half an hour in any of these places and a chap can easily make himself understood. It's all just minor variations of foreign, really, isn't it?

Sir C
11-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Well you know. Half an hour in any of these places and a chap can easily make himself understood. It's all just minor variations of foreign, really, isn't it?

Fúcking hell, I've just remembered. I staggered into KFC, ate a 3 pieve variety meal, staggered out straight into McDonalds and had a Big Mac and large fries. :-( After all that Guinness! I must have had 5,000 calories yesterday.

Burney
11-21-2018, 11:53 AM
Fúcking hell, I've just remembered. I staggered into KFC, ate a 3 pieve variety meal, staggered out straight into McDonalds and had a Big Mac and large fries. :-( After all that Guinness! I must have had 5,000 calories yesterday.

4,910 just in that lot by my reckoning (if you got full fat drinks). Either way, that is impressive work. Although I must congratulate you on your self-denial in not also ordering a Filet O'Fish.

Sir C
11-21-2018, 11:56 AM
4,910 just in that lot by my reckoning (if you got full fat drinks). Either way, that is impressive work. Although I must congratulate you on your self-denial in not also ordering a Filet O'Fish.

I would certainly have had one if I had thought of it.

This morning I got stuck into the breakfast buffet as well. Luckily it was, in the way of these things, barely edible.

Burney
11-21-2018, 11:59 AM
I would certainly have had one if I had thought of it.

This morning I got stuck into the breakfast buffet as well. Luckily it was, in the way of these things, barely edible.

Well it's good to see you following the wife's orders and fattening yourself up a wee bit. You don't want to spend too much time on the AIDSey-looking side of thin.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-21-2018, 12:07 PM

rejuvenated bugle hole?

Burney
11-21-2018, 12:09 PM
rejuvenated bugle hole?

You don't often find that the concurrent consumption of Class A stimulants and large quantities of fast food go hand in hand, h.

Rich
11-21-2018, 12:40 PM

Do you want to know something comforting regarding booze calories? OK, well listen up...

Calories are a measure of energy contained within food/drink. Your body is not efficient enough to absorb 100% of these calories immediately upon ingestion. Rather, the longer the food remains within your guy, the more opportunity your body has to harvest the bounty of calories.

Now, as you can imagine, booze spends rather less time in your digestive tract than food (typically 1-2 hours, but less when on a session). Therefore, it's entirely probable that on a large session your body only absorbs approximately 15% (depending on a number of factors included, but not limited to; the amount of food eaten prior to binge & the extent of the binge) of the calories in the booze.

Burney
11-21-2018, 12:52 PM
Do you want to know something comforting regarding booze calories? OK, well listen up...

Calories are a measure of energy contained within food/drink. Your body is not efficient enough to absorb 100% of these calories immediately upon ingestion. Rather, the longer the food remains within your guy, the more opportunity your body has to harvest the bounty of calories.

Now, as you can imagine, booze spends rather less time in your digestive tract than food (typically 1-2 hours, but less when on a session). Therefore, it's entirely probable that on a large session your body only absorbs approximately 15% (depending on a number of factors included, but not limited to; the amount of food eaten prior to binge & the extent of the binge) of the calories in the booze.

So what you're saying is that we can drink as much as we like without getting fat?

This is splendid news, r. I assume I can quote you as an authority should my GP ever have the temerity to suggest I reduce my consumption?

Sir C
11-21-2018, 12:53 PM

Are you making things up again?

Sir C
11-21-2018, 12:53 PM
rejuvenated bugle hole?

Just the roids, h.

Rich
11-21-2018, 12:59 PM
So what you're saying is that we can drink as much as we like without getting fat?

This is splendid news, r. I assume I can quote you as an authority should my GP ever have the temerity to suggest I reduce my consumption?

Well I don't work for the NHS these days. However, they clearly cannot dispense that sort of advice. In the same way, they have to ignore papers published that statistically prove there is a correlation between regular consumption of tannins (red wine) and reduced levels of heart disease.