PDA

View Full Version : Well here's a Christmas píss-up at which my attendance has suddenly become doubtful.

Burney
11-21-2018, 11:12 AM
'I am glad you can to come along to the XXXXX Christmas lunch on 4th December.

As you know Terry XXXXX gives a short presentation and this year he needs your help!

He would like everyone to share a favourite family memory from the last 10 -15 years, it might be the birth of a child or grandchild, your son or daughter’s wedding, graduation or grandchild’s Christening.
His theme is - ‘what we are working for – the next generation’.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

What is wrong with these people? :-(

Pokster
11-21-2018, 11:15 AM

As you know Terry XXXXX gives a short presentation and this year he needs your help!

He would like everyone to share a favourite family memory from the last 10 -15 years, it might be the birth of a child or grandchild, your son or daughter’s wedding, graduation or grandchild’s Christening.

Just reply with "your mum"

Burney
11-21-2018, 11:20 AM
Just reply with "your mum"

:hehe: That did actually make me laugh quite a lot.

Pokster
11-21-2018, 11:24 AM
:hehe: That did actually make me laugh quite a lot.

I have my odd moment

Luis Anaconda
11-21-2018, 12:10 PM
I have my odd moment

You have quite a lot of odd moments

Pokster
11-21-2018, 01:32 PM
You have quite a lot of odd moments

:vsign: you are being ageist

Luis Anaconda
11-21-2018, 02:25 PM
:vsign: you are being ageist

Harsh - I'm not that far behind

Peter
11-21-2018, 02:58 PM

Terry sounds like a complete and utter ****

Burney
11-21-2018, 03:01 PM

He does, doesn't he? I fear it may be some sort of 'Children are our future' effort and I may be forced to vomit before I've even had a proper drink.

Sir C
11-21-2018, 03:03 PM

Terry XXX sounds like a proper John Terry, in fact.

Peter
11-21-2018, 03:13 PM
He does, doesn't he? I fear it may be some sort of 'Children are our future' effort and I may be forced to vomit before I've even had a proper drink.

It is a fairly broad theme, Imagine the sort of story you could tell..... my favourite family moment of the last 10-15 years was probably my sister's wedding when three of the scouse in-laws called our local MP a 'faggot' to his face and then got arrested for threatening a cab driver and referring to him as Bin Laden.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-21-2018, 03:48 PM
^^^^
:hehe: