PDA

View Full Version : Loooooooow Lie the Fieldssssssssssss

Tony C
11-17-2018, 09:07 PM
All Blacks All Washed Up

Peter OMahony :bow:

AFC East
11-18-2018, 09:23 AM
They’re not in a great cycle. The steaming pile of ****e called England nearly beat them. I wonder if they’ll turn it around by the time the meaningful games come round.

eastgermanautos
11-18-2018, 05:47 PM
They’re not in a great cycle. The steaming pile of ****e called England nearly beat them. I wonder if they’ll turn it around by the time the meaningful games come round.

Question, why are they called All Blacks? Is this some kind of religious moniker? Are they protestants, anabaptists, etc? I could google this I suppose but what the hell. Am I a slave? :no:

bbrian
11-18-2018, 07:34 PM
Question, why are they called All Blacks? Is this some kind of religious moniker? Are they protestants, anabaptists, etc? I could google this I suppose but what the hell. Am I a slave? :no:

Not a slave , no ...just an idiot . Glad to help!

redgunamo
11-19-2018, 01:00 PM

Something to do with a mishearing of "all backs", I think, as a newspaper thusly described their style of play. It was a long time ago.

redgunamo
11-19-2018, 01:00 PM
All Blacks All Washed Up

Peter OMahony :bow:

Yes, very well played.

Bástards.