PDA

View Full Version : Do you suppose little M junior has been traumatised by his dad's insistence on

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-12-2018, 10:35 AM
loudly discussing his son's winkie flap with all and sundry throughout yesterday's match?

Sir C
11-12-2018, 10:36 AM
loudly discussing his son's winkie flap with all and sundry throughout yesterday's match?

Having a sister called Anus can't have done much for his mental equilibrium either.

Pat Vegas
11-12-2018, 11:02 AM

I wonder why Monty was specifically going to Piebury corner. :sherlock:
just happened to be Ian Wright in there too :sherlock:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-12-2018, 11:05 AM
I wonder why Monty was specifically going to Piebury corner. :sherlock:
just happened to be Ian Wright in there too :sherlock:

foreskin hygiene.

Just Trent
11-12-2018, 11:11 AM

I hope Monty junior behaved himself, and didn’t start shouting ‘shoooooot’ with the rest of the fans. Or, say something cretinous about Mesut Ozil. Can you imagine?

Burney
11-12-2018, 11:13 AM
I hope Monty junior behaved himself, and didn’t start shouting ‘shoooooot’ with the rest of the fans. Or, say something cretinous about Mesut Ozil. Can you imagine?

I'd laugh if they left in the 80th minute.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-12-2018, 11:19 AM

I imagine Monty would smile the warm smile of a proud indulgent father before calling him a cancer deserving little ****.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-12-2018, 11:38 AM
I want to know if Monty and his Anus found a seat in Piebury Corner yesterday (No)
The other week some cund nicked the tip box from the counter in that place

Sir C
11-12-2018, 11:42 AM
I want to know if Monty and his Anus found a seat in Piebury Corner yesterday (No)

Do their pies come with mashed potatoes and gravy? Chips, even? Chips, pie and gravy... sounds northern but somehow good.

Burney
11-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Do their pies come with mashed potatoes and gravy? Chips, even? Chips, pie and gravy... sounds northern but somehow good.

My local, the Brewery Tap in Ware, does genuinely tremendous pies. With mustard, normal or cheesy mash, gravy and a choice of beans or peas. They do wonders for a hangover - and only 5.99. Bargain.

Obviously, only a deviant would order beans in this situation.

Sir C
11-12-2018, 11:47 AM
My local, the Brewery Tap in Ware, does genuinely tremendous pies. With mustard, normal or cheesy mash, gravy and a choice of beans or peas. They do wonders for a hangover - and only 5.99. Bargain.

Obviously, only a deviant would order beans in this situation.

What sort of pies?

Burney
11-12-2018, 11:51 AM
What sort of pies?

Proper shortcrust, handmade steak and ale, steak and stilton or chicken and ham. There's also a rather good steak and kidney pudding.

Monty92
11-12-2018, 11:52 AM
Mash or roasties

And gravy

I had a jerk chicken with the works and a pint of Hells. It was bloody marvellous.

No scotch eggs on match day though :(

Viva Prat Vegas
11-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Sir C "Do their pies come with mashed potatoes and gravy? Chips, even? Chips, pie and gravy... sounds northern but somehow good."

I've only been in there once
And that was just to see if they have any interesting memorabilia on the walls
I was outside the place before a match a year ago when there was a book signing going on
They had a turntable set up on one of the outside tables to play high decibel noise so I moved on

Burney
11-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Mash or roasties

And gravy

I had a jerk chicken with the works and a pint of Hells. It was bloody marvellous.

A whole pint, eh? :hehe:

Sir C
11-12-2018, 11:54 AM
Proper shortcrust, handmade steak and ale, steak and stilton or chicken and ham. There's also a rather good steak and kidney pudding.

Shortcrust? That's the one that's like cardboard except it sucks all the moisture out of your body and leaves you unable to chew or speak for several days?

Monty92
11-12-2018, 11:54 AM
Yep, we did.

It’s all a bit Quadrophenia in there is it.

Sir C
11-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Mash or roasties

And gravy

Anyone who uses the term 'roasties' deserves the bad cancer.

Do you also call vegetables 'veggies'?

Burney
11-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Shortcrust? That's the one that's like cardboard except it sucks all the moisture out of your body and leaves you unable to chew or speak for several days?

No. It's the one that holds the pie together properly, absorbs some of the gravy, but yields pleasingly to the tooth.

Burney
11-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Anyone who uses the term 'roasties' deserves the bad cancer.

Do you also call vegetables 'veggies'?

What are your feelings on contracting Yorkshire puddings to 'Yorkshires'?

Monty92
11-12-2018, 11:57 AM
Be fair, a man with my alcohol tolerance shouldn’t be crossing roads with a 4 year old after more than a pint

Viva Prat Vegas
11-12-2018, 11:58 AM
:nod:
Roasties
Tinnies
Beasties

All a bit Jockish

Burney
11-12-2018, 11:59 AM

Here they are, in fact. Proper food, that. None of your foreign muck.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-12-2018, 12:00 PM
Monty did you buy your Son any Arsenal tat to commemorate his maiden match ?
A rattle or rosette for example - the sort of merchandise available from Jack Kelsey in the Arsenal Shop

Burney
11-12-2018, 12:00 PM
:nod:
Roasties
Tinnies
Beasties

All a bit Jockish

I associate it more with Australians, who contract everything.

Nobody needs to contract 'afternoon' to 'Arvo', ffs!

Burney
11-12-2018, 12:04 PM
Be fair, a man with my alcohol tolerance shouldn’t be crossing roads with a 4 year old after more than a pint

True. I do hope the local MP doesn't find out about the cultural appropriation involved in their jerk chicken pies, though.

Monty92
11-12-2018, 12:08 PM
True. I do hope the local MP doesn't find out about the cultural appropriation involved in their jerk chicken pies, though.

My boy put a beanie hat on the Thierry Henry statue.

Leading the anti-SJW resistance by defacing statues of prominent black man :cloud9:

Monty92
11-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Monty did you buy your Son any Arsenal tat to commemorate his maiden match ?
A rattle or rosette for example - the sort of merchandise available from Jack Kelsey in the Arsenal Shop

No........

Sir C
11-12-2018, 12:21 PM
What are your feelings on contracting Yorkshire puddings to 'Yorkshires'?

Utter filth.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-14-2018, 12:02 PM
Did little Monty make any interesting observations during the match or was he silent ?

Monty92
11-15-2018, 12:17 PM
Did little Monty make any interesting observations during the match or was he silent ?

"Why are we so rubbish?"

"Why don't we just shoot?"

"Guendouzi should retire - I hate him"

"I'm never coming again if we don't win"

Burney
11-16-2018, 12:25 PM
"Why are we so rubbish?"

"Why don't we just shoot?"

"Guendouzi should retire - I hate him"

"I'm never coming again if we don't win"

All good points imo.