Double bacon baguette with red I say red sauce

Fúckin 'andsome :eat: :cloud9:

Chickpeas and swiss chard with yoghurt

yeah wot of it :-|

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Chickpeas and swiss chard with yoghurt

yeah wot of it :-|

You're not getting away with that without explaining yourself.

Did you just find these three ingredients in your fridge and decide to use them up?

Monty92
11-09-2018, 01:09 PM
You're not getting away with that without explaining yourself.

Did you just find these three ingredients in your fridge and decide to use them up?

We're going veggie on weekdays.

7sisters
11-09-2018, 01:10 PM
Double bacon baguette with red I say red sauce

Fúckin 'andsome :eat: :cloud9:

Penne pasta, pesto, with a poached egg.

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:12 PM

I always knew you were essentially a wrong 'un.

'Going veggie on weekdays'. What are you, 19 years old?

Also, she's made you do this, hasn't she? For shame.

Also, what about poor little Anus. Does she get to have a say in this decision or are you imposing your weirdo diet on the innocent child?

Also: chickpeas, chard and fúcking yoghurt? What's wronmg with a Linda McCartney pretend sausage?

Monty92
11-09-2018, 01:19 PM
I always knew you were essentially a wrong 'un.

'Going veggie on weekdays'. What are you, 19 years old?

Also, she's made you do this, hasn't she? For shame.

Also, what about poor little Anus. Does she get to have a say in this decision or are you imposing your weirdo diet on the innocent child?

Also: chickpeas, chard and fúcking yoghurt? What's wronmg with a Linda McCartney pretend sausage?

Well thank you for your support

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:22 PM

Fùck. Me.

Why?

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:25 PM

How have you allowed this? You have completely lost control of your woman. She won't be happy, you know. Like dogs, women are happiest when they understand their place in the pack. You should give her a good hiding.*

(*Please don't assault your wife just because I said so.)

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:27 PM
Fùck. Me.

Why?

It's his Anus that I feel sorry for. It's like those people who feed their cats vegetarian food. The poor cat / Anus has no free will in this matter.

He is one sick puppy. (We knew that).

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:27 PM

Support? Why would you expect support? You’re a fúcking traitor to decency, you weasel.

Every cùnt who gives in to vegetable bothering contributes to ever-greater societal pressure on normal people, who will increasingly be demonised. You’re the thin end of the fùcking wedge, you prick.

This is because you want to be that nonce-sounding **** Sam Harris, isn’t it?

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:28 PM
It's his Anus that I feel sorry for. It's like those people who feed their cats vegetarian food. The poor cat / Anus has no free will in this matter.

He is one sick puppy. (We knew that).

His cat has bad AIDS. It needs its meat.

Monty92
11-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Fùck. Me.

Why?

Ok, not strictly true. We're cutting down on meat.

Fish and seafood will still be on the menu, but we simply don't have time on weekdays to make the most of cooking with meat, and had got into the habit of eating mediocre meat-based meals as a consequence.

Much quicker to rustle up a simple but tasty veggie dish than a meat based one.

We'll save the big meat meals for the weekends.

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Ok, not strictly true. We're cutting down on meat.

Fish and seafood will still be on the menu, but we simply don't have time on weekdays to make the most of cooking with meat, and had got into the habit of eating mediocre meat-based meals as a consequence.

Much quicker to rustle up a simply but tasty veggie dish than a meat based one.

We'll save the big meat meals for the weekends.

Chickpeas. Swiss chard. Yoghurt.

What. The. Fúck?

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:33 PM
How have you allowed this? You have completely lost control of your woman. She won't be happy, you know. Like dogs, women are happiest when they understand their place in the pack. You should give her a good hiding.*

(*Please don't assault your wife just because I said so.)

I strongly suspect this is M’s initiative. He has a slavish love of a rather effete gobbledegook merchant called Sam Harris who tediously espouses classic wánker activities like mindfulness, martial arts, vegetarianism and yoga.

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:34 PM

What. The. Fúck?

There is not a single fúcking appetising flavour in any of those ingredients. That’s not food, it’s fodder. :-(

Monty92
11-09-2018, 01:34 PM

What. The. Fúck?

Yer man Yotam has built up an entire gastronomic empire flogging that kinda **** :shrug:

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:36 PM
I strongly suspect this is M’s initiative. He has a slavish love of a rather effete gobbledegook merchant called Sam Harris who tediously espouses classic wánker activities like mindfulness, martial arts, vegetarianism and yoga.

He sounds like just the sort of cóck monty would be into.

You know, when he was a revolting kid, I always held out a tiny hope that he would grow up to be a decent, contributing member of society. I was wrong, he grew up to be an utter waste of skin. :-(

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Yer man Yotam has built up an entire gastronomic empire flogging that kinda **** :shrug:

Yeah. And he’s a cùnt an’all. I’d like to shove pomegranates up his fundament until he bursts. Prick.

Who would ever turn to a fúcking Israeli for culinary advice?

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:37 PM

Yes, that's why I avoid his restaurants and recipes like they contain cholera germs. Spores. Bugs. Whatever.

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Yeah. And he’s a cùnt an’all. I’d like to shove pomegranates up his fundament until he bursts. Prick.

Exactly. Israelis know fúck nothing from salt beef or chicken soup. It's hummus this and hummus that and pomegranate fúcking molasses, if you don't mind.

Monty92
11-09-2018, 01:40 PM

Hang on, haven't you mentioned recently that you're on a rather insipid diet of repentance in an effort to lose weight?

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:40 PM
He sounds like just the sort of cóck monty would be into.

You know, when he was a revolting kid, I always held out a tiny hope that he would grow up to be a decent, contributing member of society. I was wrong, he grew up to be an utter waste of skin. :-(

He was showing real promise as well. His politics were becoming decently rabid.
But now it turns out he’s just a hemp-clad north London yoghurt weaver at heart.

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:41 PM
There is not a single fúcking appetising flavour in any of those ingredients. That’s not food, it’s fodder. :-(

I can appreciate a chickpea when it's pureed with garlic and tahini. Swiss chard sauteed in a little butter is a fine thing. A yoghurt in the morning keeps your gizzards functioning and serves as a decent breakfast for 100 calories or so.

There is no feasible way those three things can be on one plate at the same time in any pleasurable fashion.

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Hang on, haven't you mentioned recently that you're on a rather insipid diet of repentance in an effort to lose weight?

Yes, but I’m actually eating MORE meat. The increased needless and painful death of lower species is my consolation for not being allowed to hammer bread, spuds and pasta.

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Exactly. They all need a LOT of help to become worth eating. Together, Escoffier and Jesus Christ working in tandem couldn’t make a meal from them that a human would actually want to eat.

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Yes, but I’m actually eating MORE meat. The increased needless and painful death of lower species is my consolation for not being allowed to hammer bread, spuds and pasta.

My butcher currently has 40-day aged ribeye at half price. I've got a 560 gram steak for my dinner.

That's over a pound of meat :cloud9: I'm going to have it with chips BUT, to make sure it's healthy, I'm not going to add any butter to the peas. :-(

No, fúck it, the peas need butter.

Monty92
11-09-2018, 01:47 PM

So denying yourself the substantial pleasures of bread, spuds and pasta all for the sake of a bit of weight loss is perfectly manly and acceptable, but cutting back on your consumption of mediocre meat is the height of effetteness?

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:48 PM
So denying yourself the substantial pleasures of bread, spuds and pasta all for the sake of a bit of weight loss is perfectly manly and acceptable, but cutting back on your consumption of mediocre meat is the height of effetteness?

Rude ****. How dare you bully b! HE'S A MIDDLE-AGED MAN AND HE'S NOT IN THE BEST OF HEALTH FOR FÚCK'S SAKE!

Monty92
11-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Rude ****. How dare you bully b! HE'S A MIDDLE-AGED MAN AND HE'S NOT IN THE BEST OF HEALTH FOR FÚCK'S SAKE!

That's not even to mention the fact that he's scared of heights, the magnificent queer

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:56 PM

Yes. Because my situation is purely about vanity and selfishness. Yours has the repulsive whiff of sanctimony about it. And that makes you a cünt.

And let’s face facts: meat is better than vegetables. Your performative self-denial won’t change that.

Sir C
11-09-2018, 01:57 PM
That's not even to mention the fact that he's scared of heights, the magnificent queer

All normal human beins are scared of heights. Why wouldn't you be scared of heights, you maniac?

Burney
11-09-2018, 01:57 PM

Says the ‘man’ who has to get his wife to remove spiders from the bathroom.

Burney
11-09-2018, 02:00 PM
All normal human beins are scared of heights. Why wouldn't you be scared of heights, you maniac?

:nod: Because falling from them can make you die. It requires an extraordinary lack of imagination not to appreciate this fact.

Sir C
11-09-2018, 02:04 PM
:nod: Because falling from them can make you die. It requires an extraordinary lack of imagination not to appreciate this fact.

Eaxctly. Which explains my fear of spiders. Those fúckers can kill you with one sting.

Burney
11-09-2018, 02:07 PM
Eaxctly. Which explains my fear of spiders. Those fúckers can kill you with one sting.

Sure. Scary foreign spiders can do that. But we don’t have any of them. We have nice spiders who fúck up evil timewasters like wasps and flies. I’m a big fan of our decent, British arachnid chums.

WES
11-09-2018, 02:12 PM

Scissors, bricks, kitchen knives and roasting trays - all could ultimately kill you under the right circumstances. Are you afraid of those as well?

The question isn't really what can make you die, but rather what is likely to make you die and under what circumstances? To be afraid of a circumstance which is likely to kill you makes sense, to be afraid of one that is not, does not.

So if you are afraid of being 38,000 feet up in a plane because falling 38,000 feet would kill you makes no sense at all because the probability that that happens is so small that you shouldn't worry about it. Same with heights unless the circumstance warrants it.

Basically, sounds like you are all pussies. :thumbup:

Monty92
11-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Scissors, bricks, kitchen knives and roasting trays - all could ultimately kill you under the right circumstances. Are you afraid of those as well?

The question isn't really what can make you die, but rather what is likely to make you die and under what circumstances? To be afraid of a circumstance which is likely to kill you makes sense, to be afraid of one that is not, does not.

So if you are afraid of being 38,000 feet up in a plane because falling 38,000 feet would kill you makes no sense at all because the probability that that happens is so small that you shouldn't worry about it. Same with heights unless the circumstance warrants it.

Basically, sounds like you are all pussies. :thumbup:

For the record, I'm not at all scared of heights but am a raging bender when it comes to spiders.

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:25 PM

I am no David Attenborough but do spiders sting?

Sir C
11-09-2018, 02:27 PM
I am no David Attenborough but do spiders sting?

Yep. Sting you dead, the fúckers. Especially the ****s you find in the bath with the really long legs.

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Yep. Sting you dead, the fúckers. Especially the ****s you find in the bath with the really long legs.

Do they not bite you?

Sir C
11-09-2018, 02:30 PM
Do they not bite you?

No they most certainly do not, for I outsmart them by shouting until Mrs C comes and takes them away. :shrood:

PSRB
11-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Fùck. Me.

Why?

I got roundly turned on on Twitter for liking milk, milk FFS!!

What do these whack jobs actually think will happen with these animals if they aren't eaten, milked or widely used in the fashion industry???!!

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:34 PM
No they most certainly do not, for I outsmart them by shouting until Mrs C comes and takes them away. :shrood:

You big fúcking Dutch gay.

I once held a tarantula in my hand, naturally this was not an action of choice but one I was coerced into and in order to retain my Snake Pliskin type image with my children I styled it out.

I was fúcking ****ting bricks.

Sir C
11-09-2018, 02:38 PM
You big fúcking Dutch gay.

I once held a tarantula in my hand, naturally this was not an action of choice but one I was coerced into and in order to retain my Snake Pliskin type image with my children I styled it out.

I was fúcking ****ting bricks.

I saw one in a tree in a jungle with loads of babies on its back. :-(

Eyes. The fúcking eyes haunt me to this day. Imagine waking up to find the fúcking spider had laid it's eggs under the skin of your helmet and next thing, BOOM your bellend has exploded and there's fúcking monstrous spiders pouring out fo the tattered lump of flesh that used to be your cóck and they're stinging the fúck out of you and looking at you with their eyes.

AND YOU ASK WHY I'M SCARED OF SPIDERS?

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:40 PM
I saw one in a tree in a jungle with loads of babies on its back. :-(

Eyes. The fúcking eyes haunt me to this day. Imagine waking up to find the fúcking spider had laid it's eggs under the skin of your helmet and next thing, BOOM your bellend has exploded and there's fúcking monstrous spiders pouring out fo the tattered lump of flesh that used to be your cóck and they're stinging the fúck out of you and looking at you with their eyes.

AND YOU ASK WHY I'M SCARED OF SPIDERS?

Serves you fúcking right for going into a jungle you stupid ****. If you were meant to be mooching around jungles you wouldn't have been born in SE London or wherever.

Silly bastárd.

WES
11-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Serves you fúcking right for going into a jungle you stupid ****. If you were meant to be mooching around jungles you wouldn't have been born in SE London or wherever.

Silly bastárd.

Same with Africa generally. :nod:

I have only just returned from holiday with - yet another - couple who went on Safari in Africa. The summary from pretty much everyone is; expensive, sh1t food, stomach ailments, chance of serious disease, lack of security, no cultural or architectural items of interest whatsoever BUT you get to see animals in their natural habitat. :clap:

What sort of c*nt does that? :hehe:

IUFG
11-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Same with Africa generally. :nod:

I have only just returned from holiday with - yet another - couple who went on Safari in Africa. The summary from pretty much everyone is; expensive, sh1t food, stomach ailments, chance of serious disease, lack of security, no cultural or architectural items of interest whatsoever BUT you get to see animals in their natural habitat. :clap:

What sort of c*nt does that? :hehe:

Don't animals live in Zoos? :shrug:

In any case a lion / tiger. A big cat.
Zebras - like a horse / Donkey.
Wildebeest - a horned cow.

These 'safari guides' must be laughing into their sleeves at the sort of **** who pays them to go with them into (what is essentially) a fúcking desert in an uncomfortable 30 year old Land Rover.