PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Piebury Corner on Holloway Road who can confirm

Monty92
11-09-2018, 12:12 PM
whether or not it has table seating?

Pat Vegas
11-09-2018, 12:17 PM

yes it does.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-09-2018, 12:49 PM

. . . . . . .

Pat Vegas
11-09-2018, 01:51 PM
. . . . . . .

it might have.
But Napoli fans removed them.

SWv2
11-09-2018, 01:55 PM

Do you not normally need to wait on a Yes/No from Sir C before dining in an establishment?

Have to say Piebury Corner is not what we have become accustomed to with the new urbane M.

Monty92
11-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Do you not normally need to wait on a Yes/No from Sir C before dining in an establishment?

Have to say Piebury Corner is not what we have become accustomed to with the new urbane M.

Taking the boy to his first game on Sunday. Pierbury Corner early doors for lunch, hotdog at halftime for din dins.

Quite excited.

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Taking the boy to his first game on Sunday. Pierbury Corner early doors for lunch, hotdog at halftime for din dins.

Quite excited.

Ah yes, a pivotal moment in any father / son relationship. I took my lad for pizza on Upper Street before his.

Make sure to stop at the two bags for £1 man between the tube station and ground.

I wish you well.

Monty92
11-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Ah yes, a pivotal moment in any father / son relationship. I took my lad for pizza on Upper Street before his.

Make sure to stop at the two bags for £1 man between the tube station and ground.

I wish you well.

Oh man, those sweets. I was a regular myself until a few years back.

Burney
11-09-2018, 02:05 PM

Quite excited.

But what if he makes banal comments about the game or reveals himself to have no deep understanding? Will you simply abandon him in the concourse with the parting shot ‘Get a new hobby’?

Monty92
11-09-2018, 02:08 PM
But what if he makes banal comments about the game or reveals himself to have no deep understanding? Will you simply abandon him in the concourse with the parting shot ‘Get a new hobby’?

He's scarily knowledgeable already.

He knows the c*nt in the dugout's a fraud, for starters.

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:09 PM

The kid is 5-6 at a guess. He will spend most of the match looking in awe around him, in every direction but the pitch, his hand buried deep into the bag of sweets. M will fret and continually ask the lad if he is enjoying it while also wincing as the bloke two rows behind continuously calls a Wolves player a ****.

Then after the event he will be amazed to find out the kid can recall details of the game even he cannot remember.

My lad could talk you through the goals of his first game, Stoke. I am not even 100% sure what the score was though I think it was 2-0.

Burney
11-09-2018, 02:12 PM
The kid is 5-6 at a guess. He will spend most of the match looking in awe around him, in every direction but the pitch, his hand buried deep into the bag of sweets. M will fret and continually ask the lad if he is enjoying it while also wincing as the bloke two rows behind continuously calls a Wolves player a ****.

Then after the event he will be amazed to find out the kid can recall details of the game even he cannot remember.

My lad could talk you through the goals of his first game, Stoke. I am not even 100% sure what the score was though I think it was 2-0.

Sweets? You think Monty will let the poor wee scrap have a bag of sweets?
He’ll get a bag of kale crisps if he’s lucky.

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Sweets? You think Monty will let the poor wee scrap have a bag of sweets?
He’ll get a bag of kale crisps if he’s lucky.

M is a lot of things and far be it from me to ever defend the **** but I doubt he is a kale****.

Coke zero and two bags of sweets. Same for the kid.

Monty92
11-09-2018, 02:15 PM
M is a lot of things and far be it from me to ever defend the **** but I doubt he is a kale****.

Coke zero and two bags of sweets. Same for the kid.

I don't think I've ever had a coke zero.

Is it as rank as diet coke?

Pat Vegas
11-09-2018, 02:15 PM

I wish you well.

Random fact the first Pizza hut restaurant was in upper street.
I read that on the wall of a pizza hut.

Pat Vegas
11-09-2018, 02:16 PM

nah it's quite nice actually.

PSRB
11-09-2018, 02:16 PM

No, it's actually passable. Not quite full fat coke but it's okay

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:17 PM

No. Diet Coke is the Manuel Almunia of shít soft drinks.

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Random fact the first Pizza hut restaurant was in upper street.
I read that on the wall of a pizza hut.

I didn't go to Pizza Hut.

The one a few doors up from Bunsen. Pizza Express?

Sir C

This is The Emirates we're talking about. The bloke is far more likely to be calling one of our players a ****.

Monty92
No. Diet Coke is the Manuel Almunia of shít soft drinks.

Every chick in the world seems to drink it.

I always suspected this to be further evidence that women are irredeemable ****ers

Cue Berni telling me I'm a fine one to talk

SWv2
11-09-2018, 02:22 PM
This is The Emirates we're talking about. The bloke is far more likely to be calling one of our players a ****.

Indeed that was my experience at the last game I brought him to, a draw with City. Didn't help that Sané scored after about 2 minutes and the bloke behind us let rip.

Times have changed though Dutch. We're not shít anymore.

Unai Emery's red & white army.

Pat Vegas
11-09-2018, 02:27 PM
I didn't go to Pizza Hut.

The one a few doors up from Bunsen. Pizza Express?

Pizza Express on Islington Green?

I remember very old school days there was a place called Biguns Ribs :cloud9:

taxman10
11-10-2018, 11:09 AM

I wish you well.

It’s 2 pounds now. He put his prices up