PDA

View Full Version : Do you think those chaps who sing, We’ve got our Arsenal back’

7sisters
11-02-2018, 01:09 PM
will have it sung straight back at ‘em, so to speak, following our forthcoming c*ntings at the hands of the Scousers and the Spuds ?

Sir C
11-02-2018, 01:12 PM
will have it sung straight back at ‘em, so to speak, following our forthcoming c*ntings at the hands of the Scousers and the Spuds ?

I'm assuming we're are to receive the mother of all ****ings from Jurgen's boys, but... what if we didn't?

Just imagine :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
11-02-2018, 01:13 PM
I'm assuming we're are to receive the mother of all ****ings from Jurgen's boys, but... what if we didn't?

it's perfect actually
nobody expects us to win (they didn't before) but it's different now.

pressure is off. glad we got this silly win streak stuff out the way.

Sir C
11-02-2018, 01:32 PM
it's perfect actually
nobody expects us to win (they didn't before) but it's different now.

pressure is off. glad we got this silly win streak stuff out the way.

Salah is going to rip us a new etc etc.

7sisters
11-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Monty may well go into meltdown mode at the thought of our indigenous knuckledraggers cavorting wildly with excitement and engaging in a spot of ‘Toppling Sadam’ on Arsene’s statue

Rich
11-02-2018, 01:54 PM

I'm heading to the theatre and will be in a restaurant when the game is on. This is bad news for The Arsenal since they tend to lose when I don't watch.

Billy Goat Sverige
11-02-2018, 02:02 PM

Can’t see it myself. It’s not like they’re battering teams. It’s their solid defense that’s seeing them through games.

IUFG
11-02-2018, 02:27 PM
I'm heading to the theatre and will be in a restaurant when the game is on. This is bad news for The Arsenal since they tend to lose when I don't watch.

Are you going to see Matilda the Musical again?

Rich
11-02-2018, 02:31 PM
Are you going to see Matilda the Musical again?

Lion King, old chap.

Pat Vegas
11-02-2018, 03:36 PM
Can’t see it myself. It’s not like they’re battering teams. It’s their solid defense that’s seeing them through games.

they have yet to face the devastating attacking force or the arsenal