PDA

View Full Version : If they win vs the Saints on Sunday, do the Rams take December off? This may be

eastgermanautos
10-31-2018, 01:54 PM
the single most important decision coach Sean McVay makes all season.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/sure-the-rams-are-good-but-are-they-historically-great/

Billy Goat Sverige
10-31-2018, 02:03 PM
the single most important decision coach Sean McVay makes all season.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/sure-the-rams-are-good-but-are-they-historically-great/

They traded for a good DE from the Jags yesterday. They’re not ****ing around. As a Panthers fan I hope they smash the Saints. Anyway, must be nice for you going from having no teams in LA to two contenders. Question is, are you a Charger or a Ram? :-)

eastgermanautos
10-31-2018, 02:24 PM
They traded for a good DE from the Jags yesterday. They’re not ****ing around. As a Panthers fan I hope they smash the Saints. Anyway, must be nice for you going from having no teams in LA to two contenders. Question is, are you a Charger or a Ram? :-)

I am most definitely a Ram. :-) It's a big game next week. The Saints jacked up the Vikings, and even if the Vikings had some self-inflicted wounds, it was still impressive.

bbrian
10-31-2018, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=eastgermanautos;4224000]I am most definitely a Ram. :-)

Were you amongst the 80% of Rams fans that dressed up as Cheeseheads for Halloween last week ??? Stan will be using Arsenal to bailout his empty LA Stadium in 4 years ....btw , we're having another parade in Boston today :vsign:

eastgermanautos
10-31-2018, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=eastgermanautos;4224000]I am most definitely a Ram. :-)

Were you amongst the 80% of Rams fans that dressed up as Cheeseheads for Halloween last week ??? Stan will be using Arsenal to bailout his empty LA Stadium in 4 years ....btw , we're having another parade in Boston today :vsign:

Ha, there he is! I am -- and this is paradoxical, because I loathe the Patriots -- a Red Sox fan. But I liked them when they were pathetic. Now it's just meh, and you Bostonians are a douchey bunch all right.