PDA

View Full Version : Jesus wept - I suspect this has gone down well in Ireland.

7sisters
10-26-2018, 08:36 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45987127

:rolleyes:

SWv2
10-26-2018, 08:39 AM

She is a fúcking eejit. Good singer, nice voice, complete eejit.

Been a while since she was in the media so clearly her incessant desire to outrage kicked in the last few days.

7sisters
10-26-2018, 08:45 AM

Been a while since she was in the media so clearly her incessant desire to outrage kicked in the last few days.

Childhood issues perhaps ? One can only speculate that the old man was peering through the keyhole at bath times.

IUFG
10-26-2018, 08:53 AM

Someone's religious choice is not news.

Hopefully one of her new colleagues will throw her from a tall building.

Tony C
10-26-2018, 10:09 AM
Her tweet was quite alarming.

Almost like she’s been brainwashed and quite hateful imo ie the natural conclusion of an intelligent theologian’s journey? All roads lead to Islam and all other beliefs are redundant.

F uck me :vomit:

SWv2
10-26-2018, 10:16 AM
She’s a big fúcking eejit as I explained earlier.

She was born / brought up a catholic though I think she was abused or claimed to have been abused, she then at one point in her adult life was ordained as a priest of some faith or another, perhaps made up perhaps not. Then at one point she embraced the Rastafari faith/religion which handily enough coincided with her releasing a record.

Clown. A female clown if there is a special word for them though we probably cannot differentiate for fear of offending someone.

Sir C
10-26-2018, 10:19 AM

She was born / brought up a catholic though I think she was abused or claimed to have been abused, she then at one point in her adult life was ordained as a priest of some faith or another, perhaps made up perhaps not. Then at one point she embraced the Rastafari faith/religion which handily enough coincided with her releasing a record.

Clown. A female clown if there is a special word for them though we probably cannot differentiate for fear of offending someone.

Has her hair grown back yet?

SWv2
10-26-2018, 10:29 AM
Has her hair grown back yet?

Not the complete skinhead of her youth but still very short.

I saw her sat outside the Old Stand on Exchequer Street not that long back, looked a mess. Perhaps she had a lot of drink taken.

Magnificent voice mind you.

Rich
10-26-2018, 11:04 AM
Not the complete skinhead of her youth but still very short.

I saw her sat outside the Old Stand on Exchequer Street not that long back, looked a mess. Perhaps she had a lot of drink taken.

Magnificent voice mind you.

Well at least the drinking element will change now. I saw Annie Lennox in my local two weeks ago. Interestingly, her drink of choice was an Old Fashioned.

redgunamo
10-26-2018, 11:08 AM

To be honest, I thought she'd died. A few months back?

Burney
10-26-2018, 12:41 PM

She's long been an outspoken fan of bumsex. I'm not sure what Mohammed had to say on that subject. I'm guessing he's not keen.

barrybueno
10-26-2018, 12:58 PM

Christ she was already an utter **** of a woman.

What's she got left? Support Man Utd, vote Labour, become a vegan, a cyclist?

SWv2
10-26-2018, 01:17 PM
Christ she was already an utter **** of a woman.

What's she got left? Support Man Utd, vote Labour, become a vegan, a cyclist?

Presidential Election day here as well Baz, it is all happening.

The favourite is the incumbent – a dwarf poet who is allegedly not all he seems on the surface, 3 blokes from Dragons Den, a lady from Sinn Fein and another lady who I don’t really know what she is or why she is a candidate.

Who should I vote for?

There is also a referendum to see if we want to remove reference to blasphemy being a criminal offence from the Constitution.

I would appreciate your input on this also.

Note I might be going for a few pints after work in which case I will not be voting at all. Pints or Presidents. Only one winner.

Luis Anaconda
10-26-2018, 01:19 PM

The favourite is the incumbent – a dwarf poet who is allegedly not all he seems on the surface, 3 blokes from Dragons Den, a lady from Sinn Fein and another lady who I don’t really know what she is or why she is a candidate.

Who should I vote for?

There is also a referendum to see if we want to remove reference to blasphemy being a criminal offence from the Constitution.

Note I might be going for a few pints after work in which case I will not be voting at all. Pints or Presidents. Only one winner.

Michael D will win again won't he? I rather like the little fella. Always a good laugh when he goes along the line at a rugby game

Sir C
10-26-2018, 01:21 PM

Who should I vote for?

If you asked nicely, Her Majesty might be prepared to take up the rei(g)ns as your Head of State once again.

Obviously you'd have to pay a substantial sum to the Exchequer each year. And no spuds this time, we want actual money.

SWv2
10-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Michael D will win again won't he? I rather like the little fella. Always a good laugh when he goes along the line at a rugby game

By a landslide.

SWv2
10-26-2018, 01:24 PM
If you asked nicely, Her Majesty might be prepared to take up the rei(g)ns as your Head of State once again.

Obviously you'd have to pay a substantial sum to the Exchequer each year. And no spuds this time, we want actual money.

She will be dead in a few years and if it's all the same I would rather not have that jug eared twát of a son in charge of anything.

Not even the deal of a day off for the funeral will swing me on this one.

Thanks all the same but we are doing just fine as we are.

Sir C
10-26-2018, 01:35 PM
She will be dead in a few years and if it's all the same I would rather not have that jug eared twát of a son in charge of anything.

You crack on bonny lad. Just don't come crying to us the next time you need a few gazillion quid to bale your economy out.

SWv2
10-26-2018, 01:41 PM
You crack on bonny lad. Just don't come crying to us the next time you need a few gazillion quid to bale your economy out.

Oh come on now, you should “know” me well enough by now to know that such pseudo political related jibes don’t concern me a jot.

Bail out, bail in, who gives a ****. We all just get on with it, pay our taxes and get screwed by the Governments running our countries. Money for the kids and a few beers on a weekend, win win.

We are all heading towards a period of potential economic and social flux with your ill-conceived Brexit plan but none of us know who will suffer the most.

eastgermanautos
10-26-2018, 03:20 PM

Not too long. She went missing a few months ago and everyone was out looking for her.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
10-26-2018, 09:45 PM

Apparently she's changed her mind and is now converting to the Hebrew faith.

Because...

Nothing Compares to Jew...

barrybueno
10-26-2018, 10:48 PM
Apparently she's changed her mind and is now converting to the Hebrew faith.

Because...

Nothing Compares to Jew...

haha you ******* i knew there was summit there wd

bbrian
10-27-2018, 02:48 PM
haha you ******* i knew there was summit there wd

A little unorthodox , but he got there

The Cűnt

redgunamo
10-29-2018, 08:09 AM
Someone's religious choice is not news.

Hopefully one of her new colleagues will throw her from a tall building.

Nothing to do with actual religion, imo. It's just being used as another random stick to beat The Man with.