PDA

View Full Version : I'm going wild camping in the Lake District in January.

Sir C
10-25-2018, 01:01 PM
No tent, I'm not some sort of fag. No, a tarp and some paracord is all I need to rig up a basha.

As long as it isn't cold or wet, I'll be fine.

Rich
10-25-2018, 01:05 PM
No tent, I'm not some sort of fag. No, a tarp and some paracord is all I need to rig up a basha.

You do realise that statistics are somewhat against it being both cold and wet in January. In the Lake District... Don't you?

Sir C
10-25-2018, 01:07 PM
You do realise that statistics are somewhat against it being both cold and wet in January. In the Lake District... Don't you?

I'll wear a coat.

Why always with the negative waves?

Rich
10-25-2018, 01:17 PM
I'll wear a coat.

Well I wish you well on your expedition.

There... Positivity.

WES
10-25-2018, 01:18 PM
I'll wear a coat.

Good. As I shall be there in late December :thumbup:

Nice n cosy in the Drunken Duck, next to the fire, with the locals and their dogs and large amounts of Barngates real ale. :cloud9:

Sir C
10-25-2018, 01:21 PM
Good. As I shall be there in late December :thumbup:

Nice n cosy in the Drunken Duck, next to the fire, with the locals and their dogs and large amounts of Barngates real ale. :cloud9:

I shall be taking my usual cottage, naturally. My camping excursion will last no more than 18 hours.

Is the food at the Drunken Duck still spectacularly mediocre?

You should try the bollito misto at the El****er Inn.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-25-2018, 01:31 PM

a temporary wánking den and after sating your revolting lusts you'll return to the comfort of your cottage.

Luis Anaconda
10-25-2018, 01:32 PM
a temporary wánking den and after sating your revolting lusts you'll return to the comfort of your cottage.
And what's the problem with that?

Sir C
10-25-2018, 01:34 PM

I have no interest in acts of self-pollution, h, for I am able to satisfy my basest, most repellent desires on your mum.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-25-2018, 01:37 PM
And what's the problem with that?

Nothing la. Chap has to expunge the big lumpy bits or prostate problems arise. It's the dishonesty. Wild camping my arse. Why doesn't he just admit he's going on a wánking holiday

Tony C
10-25-2018, 01:57 PM
I wonder which Awimber will last the longest in a survival situation imo

Like with nothing but a Swiss Army knife.

We should do this....the AWIMB Hunger Games....10 of you on an island and goooooo...

WES
10-25-2018, 01:57 PM
I shall be taking my usual cottage, naturally. My camping excursion will last no more than 18 hours.

Is the food at the Drunken Duck still spectacularly mediocre?

You should try the bollito misto at the El****er Inn.

No, it was never mediocre, it was always good. Certainly not great and only occasionally very good, but never mediocre. You just ordered the wrong thing or, more likely, wouldn't know good food if it bit your skinny, Dutch arse.

And I have no intention of eating at an establishment that contain the word f*ck or p*nk in it. Ha!

Sir C
10-25-2018, 02:01 PM
No, it was never mediocre, it was always good. Certainly not great and only occasionally very good, but never mediocre. You just ordered the wrong thing or, more likely, wouldn't know good food if it bit your skinny, Dutch arse.

And I have no intention of eating at an establishment that contain the word f*ck or p*nk in it. Ha!

You're not familiar with the bollito misto at the Eltermere Inn?

Moosefúcker.

WES
10-25-2018, 02:41 PM
You're not familiar with the bollito misto at the Eltermere Inn?

Moosefúcker.

No, but as I will not return to LRK I have an open night so I shall consider it. Quite the eclectic menu they seem to have.

Luis Anaconda
10-25-2018, 02:43 PM
I wonder which Awimber will last the longest in a survival situation imo

Like with nothing but a Swiss Army knife.

We should do this....the AWIMB Hunger Games....10 of you on an island and goooooo...
Does this island have an off-licence and wifi?

IUFG
10-25-2018, 02:46 PM
Why doesn't he just admit he's going on a wánking holiday

be a bit of a Busman's imo ;-)