PDA

View Full Version : Imagine if we win the title! Berni will huff n' puff awhile before getting on with

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2018, 11:30 AM
his primary occupation of berating liberal cissy boys. Charlie, in true Arfur Daley style, will pretend he liked Dick emery all along, but Monty, oh dear.

I see him in a darkened room, knees drawn to his chest in the fetal position, gently rocking back and forth while humming a slow and melancholic Hava Nagila, refusing all food and communication.

7sisters
10-24-2018, 11:37 AM
And let’s not forget the dried tears as he incessantly toggles the lamp switch, off and on.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2018, 11:43 AM
And let’s not forget the dried tears as he incessantly toggles the lamp switch, off and on.

as a published football author It would hit Monty the hardest. I imagine he's been telling his social circle at the dinner parties of Willesden that Arsenal would now surely disappear into mid table mediocrity.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
10-24-2018, 12:38 PM
his primary occupation of berating liberal cissy boys. Charlie, in true Arfur Daley style, will pretend he liked Dick emery all along, but Monty, oh dear.

I see him in a darkened room, knees drawn to his chest in the fetal position, gently rocking back and forth while humming a slow and melancholic Hava Nagila, refusing all food and communication.

I've got news for you, 'erb

Monty is already doing that.

Pat Vegas
10-24-2018, 12:39 PM
it's not out of the question.

SWv2
10-24-2018, 12:59 PM
We won’t win the title but the ongoing Wenger reminiscing (and I accept that a lot of it is playing up to the image) is pitiful.

We are in the midst of the most exciting time at the club in over a decade and yet some choose to moan and weep. Really no better than the AFTV retards they so love to belittle.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2018, 02:07 PM
We won’t win the title .

And when did you become clairvoyant s?

The Insider
10-24-2018, 07:16 PM
Presuming that everyone on here is over 25, I am sure that they can remember that in 1997/8 we lost four matches before Christmas, so who knows what might happen.

Tony C
10-24-2018, 08:38 PM
30/1 to win although 15/2 in the without City market might be the bet for the shroodies imo

Arsenal + Aboomerang Top GS is 100/1

I would need to make a call to get odds for Arsenal + Aboomerang TGS & PFA POTY