PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see United humiliated at Old Trafford.

Sir C
10-24-2018, 08:02 AM
Make no mistake, they were humiliated. That wasn't a 0-1 game, it was a 0-3 game.

Watching Mourinho squirm is the most football-related fun I've had in many years.

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2018, 08:10 AM
Make no mistake, they were humiliated. That wasn't a 0-1 game, it was a 0-3 game.

Watching Mourinho squirm is the most football-related fun I've had in many years.

Indeed - even watching it with United friends they weren't remotely arguing that they were well beaten. Juve are a lovely team to watch - not something you could always say

Sir C
10-24-2018, 08:17 AM
Indeed - even watching it with United friends they weren't remotely arguing that they were well beaten. Juve are a lovely team to watch - not something you could always say

They know how to pass a football, those Juve chaps.

Pjanic is lovely to watch, isn't he?

IUFG
10-24-2018, 08:18 AM

Their defence just soaks pressure up. :love:

Nice counter attacking play.

Men versus Boys...

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2018, 08:20 AM
They know how to pass a football, those Juve chaps.

Pjanic is lovely to watch, isn't he?

Yep - beautiful footballer

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2018, 08:20 AM
Their defence just soaks pressure up. :love:

Nice counter attacking play.

Men versus Boys...
Poor old Wojciech must be awfully confused

WES
10-24-2018, 08:21 AM
There are those of us who pointed out this Bentancur chap a year ago or so.

1-0 was perfect. Not so bad that they will sack Mourinho and but bad enough in the actual playing that I could enjoy their humiliation.

Let's hope the Portuguese greaseball keeps them just above mediocrity for the foreseeable future. :cloud9:

Sir C
10-24-2018, 08:21 AM
Poor old Wojciech must be awfully confused

I was convinced he was going to throw one in at some point.

wd ws.

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2018, 08:24 AM

1-0 was perfect. Not so bad that they will sack Mourinho and but bad enough in the actual playing that I could enjoy their humiliation.

Let's hope the Portuguese greaseball keeps them just above mediocrity for the foreseeable future. :cloud9:
Some of us saw him play for Boca Juniors :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2018, 08:25 AM
I was convinced he was going to throw one in at some point.

wd ws.
Yep - I was watching it on Irish TV. They had a reel of goals he's conceded including one when he was 20 yards out of his area :hehe:

In less happy notes, Liam Brady is looking very old these days :(

Sir C
10-24-2018, 08:31 AM

We have spoken about this. It's not all about you being better than everyone else.

To what do you ascribe this terrible lack of self-esteem, this constant requirement for self-congratulation at the expense of others? Is it a deep-seated emotional insecurity amounting to a mental illness, requiring years of therapy and possibly a lobotomy or a simple case of playing the bloviated windbag?

Pokster
10-24-2018, 08:33 AM
We have spoken about this. It's not all about you being better than everyone else.

To what do you ascribe this terrible lack of self-esteem, this constant requirement for self-congratulation at the expense of others? Is it a deep-seated emotional insecurity amounting to a mental illness, requiring years of therapy and possibly a lobotomy or a simple case of playing the bloviated windbag?

He's Canadian sc, so he has an inbuilt inferiority complex to deal with

Billy Goat Sverige
10-24-2018, 08:49 AM

He was moaning about how much money other teams have spent after the game :clap:

Pat Vegas
10-24-2018, 09:00 AM

United fan in the office was having a go at me yesterday.
Oh arsenal pushing on a good run to finish 5th this year?

Is said have you looked at the table?

oh then he f'd off

IUFG
10-24-2018, 09:01 AM
He was moaning about how much money other teams have spent after the game :clap:

He's just poking the board with a stick now...

Just Trent
10-24-2018, 09:31 AM

£75m on Lukaku :yikes: Looking more like Emile Heskey every week. What does Mourinho do to these players? He just seems to systematically suck all the life and flair out of them.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-24-2018, 09:40 AM
Pleased Chesney kept a clean sheet
That clearing header of his helped

WES
10-24-2018, 09:49 AM
Some of us saw him play for Boca Juniors :shrug:

I'm referring to well adjusted, grown up people who don't live in the pub though mate.

WES
10-24-2018, 09:51 AM

This is unbelievably rich coming from you. :clap:

I shall remind you of this post the next time you tell someone they don't know anything about food because they haven't travelled to blah, blah, blah and had a cocktail in the Raffles or MO there.

Sir C
10-24-2018, 09:56 AM
This is unbelievably rich coming from you. :clap:

I shall remind you of this post the next time you tell someone they don't know anything about food because they haven't travelled to blah, blah, blah and had a cocktail in the Raffles or MO there.

We will never work this through until you cease your whataboutery and embrace your issues. Until you fully come to terms with your illness you will be unable to begin the healing process and will remain a danger to yourself, to society, and to the moose population.

One supposes that when you think of a cocktail at Raffles, you're thinking of a Singapore Sling at The Long Bar, once again demonstrating your lack of understanding in these matters. The connoisseur is much more delighted by an Airavata at The Elephant Bar at Raffles Siem Reap.

Obviously.

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2018, 11:19 AM
I'm referring to well adjusted, grown up people who don't live in the pub though mate.

I have met you, you know :)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2018, 11:19 AM
We will never work this through until you cease your whataboutery and embrace your issues. Until you fully come to terms with your illness you will be unable to begin the healing process and will remain a danger to yourself, to society, and to the moose population.

One supposes that when you think of a cocktail at Raffles, you're thinking of a Singapore Sling at The Long Bar, once again demonstrating your lack of understanding in these matters. The connoisseur is much more delighted by an Airavata at The Elephant Bar at Raffles Siem Reap.

Obviously.

saved me the trouble. Thank you. You pompous old stoat.