PDA

View Full Version : Senile french t!t had lost the plot, says Iwobi.

7sisters
10-24-2018, 07:52 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/23/unai-emery-believe-arsenal-alex-iwobi-football

'Fear of failure ' :-\

Sir C
10-24-2018, 07:59 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/23/unai-emery-believe-arsenal-alex-iwobi-football

'Fear of failure ' :-\

"The atmosphere towards the end of the Arsène Wenger years was tainted by negativity, which was not all down to the former manager – rather the broader situation around him and the yearning for change among a large section of the fanbase."

:shrug:

7sisters
10-24-2018, 08:10 AM
C'mon SC, he was being diplomatic. Dear old Arsene was the root cause of all of those attributing factors.

A real shame to see the best manager the club will ever employ flushed down the crapper, through ego and a failure to not recognise when you're time is up. He had an opportunity to walk out on a high but became the poor sap at the roulette wheel and had to give it another spin.
Even now, you read how he's lining up his next position. He's almost 70 ? I find it quite sad in some ways.

Sir C
10-24-2018, 08:19 AM
C'mon SC, he was being diplomatic. Dear old Arsene was the root cause of all of those attributing factors.

A real shame to see the best manager the club will ever employ flushed down the crapper, through ego and a failure to not recognise when you're time is up. He had an opportunity to walk out on a high but became the poor sap at the roulette wheel and had to give it another spin.
Even now, you read how he's lining up his next position. He's almost 70 ? I find it quite sad in some ways.

He's gone man, let it go.

Did he interefere with your sister or something?

IUFG
10-24-2018, 08:31 AM
He's gone man, let it go.

Did he interefere with your sister or something?

well, Wenger appears to have made me wrong about Iwobi.

last season I had Iwobi down as the biggest shít**** to wear the shirt since that fraudster Vermaelen.

it appears I may be wrong. I shall prepare my apologies to Alexander Chuka Iwobi for the end of the season.
If the twát doesn't revert to type

Sir C
10-24-2018, 08:33 AM
well, Wenger appears to have made me wrong about Iwobi.

last season I had Iwobi down as the biggest shít**** to wear the shirt since that fraudster Vermaelen.

it appears I may be wrong. I shall prepare my apologies to Alexander Chuka Iwobi for the end of the season.
If the twát doesn't revert to type

To what do you ascribe these constant feelings of anger, hatred and bitterness, i? Is there a reason you would find men wearing red so enraging? DID PAT RICE TOUCH YOUR WINKLE?

IUFG
10-24-2018, 08:40 AM
To what do you ascribe these constant feelings of anger, hatred and bitterness, i? Is there a reason you would find men wearing red so enraging? DID PAT RICE TOUCH YOUR WINKLE?

Your amateur psychology will cut no ice with me, sc.

And anyway, me and Pat never got to 2nd base

WES
10-24-2018, 09:47 AM

Yeah but it wasn't that long ago that it was you directing anger at anyone that felt Wenger should go.

Do you feel you owe those people an apology, Charles?

Monty92
10-24-2018, 09:59 AM
It was the vitriol that people objected to. And the assumption that anyone would be better - anyone who wouldn’t do inexplicable things like play our star striker on the wing.

They were still wrong. Sorry, but even the glorious ten game trophy doesnt change that.

Yeah but it wasn't that long ago that it was you directing anger at anyone that felt Wenger should go.

Do you feel you owe those people an apology, Charles?

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2018, 10:06 AM
It was the vitriol that people objected to. And the assumption that anyone would be better - anyone who wouldn’t do inexplicable things like play our star striker on the wing.

They were still wrong. Sorry, but even the glorious ten game trophy doesnt change that.
Thank god you're here :)

AFC East
10-24-2018, 10:24 AM

Indeed and well said.

Tony C
10-24-2018, 10:28 AM
So Unai wasn’t joking around when he showed up to his interview with a dossier of every player and how he was going to improve them.

All he needs to do is crack the Xhaka code and top 2 would be a real possibility.

That’s unless left back is a precursor to playing him as a centre half :yikes:

Rich
10-24-2018, 10:34 AM
So Unai wasn’t joking around when he showed up to his interview with a dossier of every player and how he was going to improve them.

All he needs to do is crack the Xhaka code and top 2 would be a real possibility.

That’s unless left back is a precursor to playing him as a centre half :yikes:

Is Xhaka not the most magnificent passer of the ball? Always seems to find the perfect weight, whips the ball across the grass, right into the path of the target subject.

I think this little Uruguayan fellow seems to be allowing to express himself a leetle.