PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to admit that I like Sarri

7sisters
10-21-2018, 06:14 PM
Charming, avuncular, with a wealth of wisdom on those shoulders.
I’d happily knock back a few limoncello’s with him.

Rich
10-22-2018, 08:38 AM
Charming, avuncular, with a wealth of wisdom on those shoulders.
I’d happily knock back a few limoncello’s with him.

Why does he eat cigarettes on the touchline? Is there something wrong with him?

7sisters
10-22-2018, 08:47 AM
Why does he eat cigarettes on the touchline? Is there something wrong with him?

It's an Italian thing. I'd really like to see him go the full nine yards by dispensing with the traditional tracksuit, in favour of a painters bib and braces. Perhaps a half smoked roll up tucked behind one of his ears ?

Viva Prat Vegas
10-22-2018, 08:49 AM
I like his diffusive qualities and would be happy to be stuck in the trenches with him

I do not like the Chelsea Security team for being so alert and efficient at the end though

Rich
10-22-2018, 09:12 AM
It's an Italian thing. I'd really like to see him go the full nine yards by dispensing with the traditional tracksuit, in favour of a painters bib and braces. Perhaps a half smoked roll up tucked behind one of his ears ?

Eating cigarettes is a thing? I know that Andrew Flintoff ate a cigar for breakfast after the 2005 Ashes victory, but I didn't realise it was commonplace.

7sisters
10-22-2018, 10:28 AM
Eating cigarettes is a thing? I know that Andrew Flintoff ate a cigar for breakfast after the 2005 Ashes victory, but I didn't realise it was commonplace.

:rolleyes: I'll be generous here, Rich and put that one down to Monday mornings.