PDA

View Full Version : Good lord, I'd forgotten all about that goal

WES
10-18-2018, 12:23 PM
on this day in 2005 according to Arsenal's Instagram feed, away in Europe, long ball from Kolo (I think) and Henry controls it backwards with his heel, let's it bounce 3 times while he turns towards goal, then the outside of his right foot into the far corner.

:love: :love: :love:

IUFG
10-18-2018, 12:35 PM
on this day in 2005 according to Arsenal's Instagram feed, away in Europe, long ball from Kolo (I think) and Henry controls it backwards with his heel, let's it bounce 3 times while he turns towards goal, then the outside of his right foot into the far corner.

:love: :love: :love:

Sparta Praha?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUh5jG9Ev4o

Sir C
10-18-2018, 12:40 PM
Sparta Praha?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUh5jG9Ev4o

Ah, there you are.

My chum has been placed in a 'performance management programme'. Does this have an legal meaning? Is it a way to fire him?

IUFG
10-18-2018, 12:44 PM
Ah, there you are.

My chum has been placed in a 'performance management programme'. Does this have an legal meaning? Is it a way to fire him?

It sounds like he's not up to scratch.
The programme is a way of identifying where the under performance is and agreeing ways and timescales to get to a satisfactory level.

In short, they are on the road to managing him out of the business.

I'd ask for a settlement agreement to leave. Saves all the bullshít and he gets some cash. We are at almost full employment, he'd walk into another job :thumbup:

Sir C
10-18-2018, 12:46 PM
It sounds like he's not up to scratch.
The programme is a way of identifying where the under performance is and agreeing ways and timescales to get to a satisfactory level.

In short, they are on the road to managing him out of the business.

I'd ask for a settlement agreement to leave. Saves all the bullshít and he gets some cash. We are at almost full employment, he'd walk into another job :thumbup:

:thumbup: I believe he can retire at 55 on a decent pension and he's only 3 years away, so a golden farewell might be his best option indeed, thank you.

Pokster
10-19-2018, 10:07 AM
:thumbup: I believe he can retire at 55 on a decent pension and he's only 3 years away, so a golden farewell might be his best option indeed, thank you.

I want that option

Luis Anaconda
10-19-2018, 11:51 AM
I want that option

You want to be 55 again, you mean

Pokster
10-19-2018, 12:49 PM
You want to be 55 again, you mean

How dare you, ask me that again in 15 months

ryank
10-19-2018, 01:07 PM
This is completely off topic folks.. Im confused what has happened to the set up of this site being off it for a while :(
Can tickets for Leicester on Monday not be requested anymore?

btw.. mint goal on the Instagram feed brings back memories