PDA

View Full Version : Have we covered the Saudi's murdering this Turkish journo?

PSRB
10-15-2018, 10:19 AM
Bang to rights by his Apple watch

Sir C
10-15-2018, 10:22 AM

What's his watch got to do with it p?

Burney
10-15-2018, 10:22 AM

Meh. Fůck him. He was a full-on Muslim Brotherhood Islamist. Chopping up into little bits is too good for his type.

PSRB
10-15-2018, 10:25 AM
What's his watch got to do with it p?

He was concerned for his welfare when he went into the Saudi consulate, so had it all uploading to his wife's ipad via his Apple watch, apparently.

Sir C
10-15-2018, 10:26 AM
He was concerned for his welfare when he went into the Saudi consulate, so had it all uploading to his wife's ipad via his Apple watch, apparently.

All what p? Speak in English for God's sake! You've been amongst the feral northern tribes for too long.

Burney
10-15-2018, 10:28 AM

I wonder how much consolation that was to him when they were sawing him up?

PSRB
10-15-2018, 10:31 AM
All what p? Speak in English for God's sake! You've been amongst the feral northern tribes for too long.

The murder! Sorry, tired

SWv2
10-15-2018, 10:31 AM
Meh. Fůck him. He was a full-on Muslim Brotherhood Islamist. Chopping up into little bits is too good for his type.

The entire affair really can be filed away under "Not in the slightest bit interesting".

Saudis / Turks.

Sir C
10-15-2018, 10:34 AM
The murder! Sorry, tired

Perhaps I am simply too old to understand the technology.

To my way of thinking, a murder is an event, a series of actions, that sort of thing, and a watch is a thing on your wrist that tells the time and, in this instance, beeps when you get an email.

I don't understand the further connection. :-(

PSRB
10-15-2018, 10:44 AM
Perhaps I am simply too old to understand the technology.

To my way of thinking, a murder is an event, a series of actions, that sort of thing, and a watch is a thing on your wrist that tells the time and, in this instance, beeps when you get an email.

I don't understand the further connection. :-(

It was recording his entire visit......I confess to not knowing if this was just sound or pictures as well. It also was recording his pulse, location, time, etc.

Sir C
10-15-2018, 10:46 AM
It was recording his entire visit......I confess to not knowing if this was just sound or pictures as well. It also was recording his pulse, location, time, etc.

Oops. So those naughty Ayrabs have been caught red-handed?

Prepare for petrol at a fiver a gallon! :hehe:

Peter

Presumably the recording of his pulse stopped at some point, thus establishing the time of death.

Or the watch is faulty.

Burney

:hehe: Good luck recording his pulse imo.

PSRB
10-15-2018, 02:16 PM
SKY SOURCES: Manchester United not for sale following reports Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia wanted to buy club. #SSN

Damn, this could have been very amusing

Burney
10-15-2018, 02:22 PM
SKY SOURCES: Manchester United not for sale following reports Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia wanted to buy club. #SSN

Damn, this could have been very amusing

It still could be. Everything's for sale if the price is right.

PSRB
10-15-2018, 02:23 PM
It still could be. Everything's for sale if the price is right.

Apple as kit sponsors?

Burney
10-15-2018, 02:33 PM
Apple as kit sponsors?

:nod: Pre-match beheadings and floggings and a new kit for the ladies team.

IUFG
10-15-2018, 03:02 PM
The entire affair really can be filed away under "Not in the slightest bit interesting".

Saudis / Turks.

A former colleague of mine went to work in Riyadh.

Why would any sane person do that?

PSRB
10-15-2018, 03:09 PM

On an old friend from school has just moved there, he has to live in a compound. *******s to that

Burney
10-15-2018, 03:09 PM

Bucketloads of tax-free cash, usually. It's literally the only reason any sane westerner would be seen dead there. And no woman in her right mind would ever go there.

I'd pretty much need retiring money to go anywhere near the filthy place. And even then, I wouldn't be sure.

Burney
10-15-2018, 03:11 PM
On an old friend from school has just moved there, he has to live in a compound. *******s to that

I talked to a chap who lived out there and he said that for drink they had to get by on regular visits to the British Embassy and making their own wine from kits of grape extract.

Nothing's worth that. :-(

IUFG
10-15-2018, 03:17 PM
I talked to a chap who lived out there and he said that for drink they had to get by on regular visits to the British Embassy and making their own wine from kits of grape extract.

Nothing's worth that. :-(

bóllocks to living anywhere like that imo...

http://e36261ef1f37a9aa564c-183246622d51cc66cab6f7d435863a72.r86.cf5.rackcdn.c om/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/1045881-6-20151113094050-smuggler-tries-to-bring-48k-cans-of-heineken-beer-disguised-as-pepsi-into-saudi-arabia.jpeg?0348ca

Burney
10-15-2018, 03:19 PM
bóllocks to living anywhere like that imo...

http://e36261ef1f37a9aa564c-183246622d51cc66cab6f7d435863a72.r86.cf5.rackcdn.c om/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/1045881-6-20151113094050-smuggler-tries-to-bring-48k-cans-of-heineken-beer-disguised-as-pepsi-into-saudi-arabia.jpeg?0348ca

All that trouble for Heineken. :-(

Maravilloso Marvo
10-15-2018, 03:26 PM
All that trouble for Heineken. :-(

You'd like to think there are more photos where they peel back the Heineken to reveal a decent beer was actually inside.

Burney
10-15-2018, 03:31 PM
You'd like to think there are more photos where they peel back the Heineken to reveal a decent beer was actually inside.

Or - failing 'decent' - just very, very strong. This stuff was so disgusting even teenagers wouldn't drink it, but by Christ it got you where you needed to go.

IUFG
10-15-2018, 04:18 PM
Or - failing 'decent' - just very, very strong. This stuff was so disgusting even teenagers wouldn't drink it, but by Christ it got you where you needed to go.

Eek! Barley wine.

I'd rather stick to my Special Brew and K cider snakebites...

redgunamo
10-15-2018, 05:16 PM

:nono: Spy, not "journo".

redgunamo
10-15-2018, 05:56 PM
Bucketloads of tax-free cash, usually. It's literally the only reason any sane westerner would be seen dead there. And no woman in her right mind would ever go there.

I'd pretty much need retiring money to go anywhere near the filthy place. And even then, I wouldn't be sure.

Horrible climate but otherwise a great place. Hang around some of the more, shall we say, seasoned members of the British press corps. and plenty of decent drink was always to be had. Exceptional hound stock there too.

And all dollies love doing the whole Laura-Ashley-of-Arabia thing, especially if one was foolish enough to use the lure of all that free money to get them there in the first place :-\

You're just genetically pre-disposed to avoid adventure, I reckon.

Burney
10-15-2018, 09:42 PM
Horrible climate but otherwise a great place. Hang around some of the more, shall we say, seasoned members of the British press corps. and plenty of decent drink was always to be had. Exceptional hound stock there too.

And all dollies love doing the whole Laura-Ashley-of-Arabia thing, especially if one was foolish enough to use the lure of all that free money to get them there in the first place :-\

You're just genetically pre-disposed to avoid adventure, I reckon.

Yes, but r - and I say this with great fondness - you’re a psychopath and thus largely amoral. You’d happily be stationed at Auschwitz if there were good hounds, fillies and drink to hand.

I’m not saying any of that makes you a bad chap, of course, but it does give context. :-)

WES
10-16-2018, 08:10 AM
Presumably the recording of his pulse stopped at some point, thus establishing the time of death.

Or the watch is faulty.

I'm pretty sure that if I was asked to go somewhere that I thought I might be killed my next move would not be to put on an a watch that recorded my location and pulse.

I'm pretty sure my next move would be to not go. :rolleyes:

Sir C
10-16-2018, 08:12 AM

An interesting development. "Oops. Looks like we killed him and chopped him up after all. Lols! #epicbantz"

WES
10-16-2018, 08:15 AM
An interesting development. "Oops. Looks like we killed him and chopped him up after all. Lols! #epicbantz"

Allegedly they are going to assert that he died in an interrogation gone wrong.

Be interesting to see how they reconcile the 'chopped him up' part with the 'gone wrong' part :hehe:

Sir C
10-16-2018, 08:17 AM
Allegedly they are going to assert that he died in an interrogation gone wrong.

Be interesting to see how they reconcile the 'chopped him up' part with the 'gone wrong' part :hehe:

'Interrogation gone wrong' = "We tortured him to death! Lols we've bantered him right off there!"

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2018, 08:31 AM
'Interrogation gone wrong' = "We tortured him to death! Lols we've bantered him right off there!"

They're their own worst enemies. Any normal country could say, "Well, we'd had a few too many and then woke up the next morning and he seemed to have been chopped to bits. No idea what happened. A tiger probably got in or a squirrel with a machete. Squirrels are right *******s"

IUFG
10-16-2018, 09:27 AM
They're their own worst enemies. Any normal country could say, "Well, we'd had a few too many and then woke up the next morning and he seemed to have been chopped to bits. No idea what happened. A tiger probably got in or a squirrel with a machete. Squirrels are right *******s"

Of course, they are overlooking the simple explanation that he got his tie caught in the shredder...

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2018, 09:40 AM
Of course, they are overlooking the simple explanation that he got his tie caught in the shredder...
That's why I never wear a tie, i

eastgermanautos
10-19-2018, 03:39 AM
Yes, but r - and I say this with great fondness - you’re a psychopath and thus largely amoral. You’d happily be stationed at Auschwitz if there were good hounds, fillies and drink to hand.

I’m not saying any of that makes you a bad chap, of course, but it does give context. :-)

I don't understand a word this fellow says these days. It pains me all the more, because he had this great quote in his footnote at the bottom. Something about a lot of strikers scoring goals, but there being only one who scores them as a no 9 for the Arsenal.

Yes, but what further alienates me from Monsieur Redgunamo is that he has some sort of background at with the UN. And I, don't you know, am partnering with the UN. Oh yes, it's all being set up. I just want to have sex with that sexy Milf chick Christine Lagarde or whatever her name is. I don't care if she's a savage dyke or what have you.

redgunamo
10-19-2018, 09:46 AM

Morals is a results business, I'm afraid. It's not supposed to be an excuse for being a homo.

And it seems ega agrees with you, so I must be right :-)